Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

RIDER (brenda's Tale) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RIDER (brenda's Tale) (627 Views)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / Brenda Joyce Books (2) (3) (4)

(1)

RIDER (brenda's Tale) by hakeem360: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Good afternoon, lovers of literature, please help me get along by showing me my mistakes via comment box.

#StillALearner

Chapter 1

She’d not been in school for three days now Brenda was really lacking behind cause the teachers won’t cease to teach other students cause, Brenda Collins was ill. Brenda’s health was now taking a good shape and she is now back to her feets again. Collecting lesson notes was her first priority, she practically choosed Vera’s over others, Vera’s handwriting was clear and bold, the type a blind man will be able to see.

Four Days Back:

Brenda’s eyes began to close gently buh she forced it open, her heart raced so fast, she chocked in saliva trying to releive her self, she slapped her chicks at intervals, fainting in the class wasn’t what she wished for.
She imagened her self being the school’s talk about for the day.
“No. I won’t faint” she whispered to her self.
Mr. Tungsten the History teacher noticed her dis-comfort before he reached Brenda's seat she was already on the floor other students fanned her with their notes but all efforts to revive her failed she was rushed to Hathaways Central Hospital.
“She’s okay and fit to be discharged” The doctor assured.

PRESENT DAY

She walked down the ill roads of hathaways after collecting the lesson notes from Vera.
A Dog barked behind her as soon as she turned her gaze to the dog behind her, the dog barked more and took off and started chasing her.
Feared Brenda managed to remove her high hills and took, she ran fast as her legs could carry her.
“H-E-Y, N-A-N-N-Y” A woman yelled from behind, Hearing the woman’s voice the dog halted, the woman walked towards the dog and threw chains in his neck and made to leave.
“Your dog is so lousy and dis-obedient” Brenda wailed.
“Don’t talk to my Nanny like that, you brat.” The woman replied to her questionless statement.
Brenda was really hurted with the woman’s word, She dragged her stuborn feet until she reached their house.
She flung the gate open and she walked amidst the fleet of car in the compound, Brenda’s father is a rich man, a high notable celebrity in the country.
Hip-hop music were bursting out trough the stereo, Brenda heaved on a deep sigh, She wasn't a lover of hip-hop genre of music like wise her parents.
Max was behind the banging sound of the hip-hop music.
Brenda expected Max, Her brother to be mis-using the house since they were on a golf tour
Re: RIDER (brenda's Tale) by joanee20(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Its not lacking behind.. "its lagging behind"
..BTW am following o..
Re: RIDER (brenda's Tale) by Obinnau(m): 11:51am On Feb 29, 2016

(1)

. / IMPRESSIVE! Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / The Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.