Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

close thread - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / close thread (5694 Views)

Queen Mercy Atang Covers The “Curtain Close” Edition Of Attention Magazine / Joanna Osomiamhe Umoru: "Don't Allow My Ex Stay Close To Fair Skin Ladies'' / Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: close thread by vicnel(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Read how to create your own money making blog here and start making money like Linda Ikeji http://axiombloggers.com/index.php/2016/02/21/a-must-read-before-creating-a-blog/ time waits for no man. and don't wait till you get google adsense you can use affiliate marketing and make more than $1000 monthly.
Re: close thread by tpiar: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
dederocs:
Nigerians and peddling of dumb unfounded rumors. It is good to clear the air.

The mansion Linda Ikeji is living does not belong to her,she is just staying there on tenement ,that house is up for sale, pls nairaland lets discourage rumour peddlers,especially fake ones.

So when she specifically said she bought it, that means what?
Re: close thread by Strawman: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
"fake rumour" ur tautology is so bad, rumour are either true or untrue talks.
doyinisaac:
you be fool ooooo.....there is nothing like "fake rumour,Wetin you get for English??f9grin

You guys are the ones who are incorrect. "Fake rumour" is not tautology. Rumours can either be true or untrue (demo4ril97 you even acknowledged that), so in a case where it is untrue, then it is a fake rumour. If it is true, then the rumour was actually true; it's as simple as that.

Obaf16 you were correct joor.

2 Likes

Re: close thread by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obaf16:
Mr efico thanks for ur correction,it wasn't intentional just typographical error. Am not [s][/s]dat dull.

You don't seem to convince me
Re: close thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mzthowxeen:
lyk criously
You take good dick?
Re: close thread by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mzthowxeen:
lyk criously

Hi dear... Would you perchance love to be at the upcoming Easter pool party?

I'm inviting you personally smiley

Please don't say no... see the link on my signature...
Re: close thread by Mzthowxeen(f): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Hi dear... Would you perchance love to be at the upcoming Easter pool party?
I'm inviting you personally smiley

Please don't say no... see the link on my signature...

sori,wont b available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Nicki Minaj Twerks Without Panties In New Music Video / FREE BEAT: Professional - Free Beat 7 In 1 Logo Benz / Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.