Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] (5699 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by kidap: 12:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Recall that Ini Edo’s close friend recently denies the actress of not doing Brazilian butt lift as widely reported in the media few weeks ago.

The same source called our attention to a series of photos the actress uploaded on the society media earlier this week to inform us that the actress who recently denied getting a boob job seems to have done otherwise.

However, a school of thought is of the opinion that the source who called herself a friend of Ini Edo is likely to be a colleague or rival monitoring her movement.

A look on the social media page of the Nollywood star revealed that the actress has gained twice her “frontal asset “as her “backyard” net worth has also doubled.

Boobs job is one of the best trends for actresses to be in the news and look all the more seductive.

See another photo below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-ini-edo-allegedly-boob-job-breast-enlargement-surgery/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by doyinisaac(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Her boobs,her butt,her life her business.....
DRPAIT123:
time will tell,shebi she will dress half nude on set...that way yawa go gas by then
Is it your yawa?

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2017
doyinisaac:

Thank you o. Somebody cannot enjoy her life in peace
Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by Teaveapoet(f): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2017
And how is this my business? fanshi#
Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by DRPAIT123(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2017
time will tell,shebi she will dress half nude on set...that way yawa go gas by then
Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by MasterKim: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2017
doyinisaac:
God bless u.
I don't knw why Nigerians like justifying people.
She used her money to enlarge her breast, so who's headache is dat
Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by doyinisaac(m): 1:41am On Aug 17, 2017
MasterKim:

God bless u.
I don't knw why Nigerians like justifying people.
She used her money to enlarge her breast, so who's headache is dat
Judging you mean.....
Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by PMWSpirit(m): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Lol, she grew that's all,
Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:24am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

Re: Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] by ibkkk(f): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2017
It may not be a surgery/surgeries. It could just be the works of "push up" bras and a waist trainer.

(1) (Reply)

"Shut The F**k Up!", Linda Ikeji Slams Buhari. / Can You Spot What’s Wrong With This Photo Of Davido And Chioma? / Are Kate Henshaw & Banky W Dating? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.