Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Which Religion Is The True Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Is The True Religion (1070 Views)

Which Religion Leads To Heaven? / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Is The True Religion by datswasup(f): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ever read a novel or watched a movie that fuvks your head up? Makes you keep thinking for days, weeks and months straight? Well, I have. One of those movies is an Indian movie "pk" which I like to call "wrong number". This movie was about a man. Actually he is an alien. He was stranded on earth... Naked. This alien man, while trying to get home gets told by people that only God can help him. Did I mention that his ship landed in India? India which is known for having the most religions. This man, pk searches for God in temples, mosques, churches, gurudwaras, he bathes in holy rivers, rolls on the ground, visits hospitals to find how God labels children with their religion and a whole lot of meaningless things all in the name of finding the religion that has God.
When I was a little girl, I used to pity Muslims, Jews because i thought that they were worshipping a wrong God. Then I started to think "what if they are also pitying me and also thinking that am worshipping a wrong God?" and then my thoughts became even worse "what if am not worshipping the right God. What if no one is? After all, I was born into Christianity. What if I was born into Islam? Would I have thought that their God was the right God?" lol. I know. my mind was pretty muddled up as a child. The more I thought. The more confused I got. Christianity had to be the true religion. I mean, I've seen God in action, I've witnessed his miracles, I've felt him in my life.
Anyway in the movie, after trying all the religions, PK tells a religious leader, "You say there is one God. I say no. There are two Gods. One who created us and the other whom you created." so my theory is that: every religion has its own version of God. While I will keep worshipping my God who is actually three in one not because I was born into it but because I believe, "you never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view"-Harper Lee www.mmaitah..co.ke/2016/02/which-religion-is-true-religion.html?m=1
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Bonapart(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Christianity is a relationship
we are in a relationship with our heavenly father
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bonapart:
we are in a relationship with our heavenly father
The only true religion i know is the one in which there is a free-ma(n)-son. Since the man is free, his son must also be free...and the one that doesnt bother about the TIME even when there is no time anyway!
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bonapart:
With a dead Jew.

Get over it. 2016 years.

5 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by facheux: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

With a dead Jew.

Get over it. 2016 years.

Speaking of Jews I absolutely love bagels and cured salmon I think they call it lox
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Lombrozo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Christianity ( Jehovah witness ) the only people that worship according to the Biblical doctrine.
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Bonapart(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

With a dead Jew.

Get over it. 2016 years.
You will soon die and meet your master the devil
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Bonapart(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
ogechieku:
The only true religion i know is the one in which there is a free-ma(n)-son. Since the man is free, his son must also be free...and the one that doesnt bother about the TIME even when there is no time anyway!
Rephrase for my understanding
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by lepasharon(f): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2016
Lombrozo:
Christianity ( Jehovah witness ) the only people that worship according to the Biblical doctrine.

How tho ? Are you a JW ?
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Lombrozo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
lepasharon:

How tho ? Are you a JW ?
am not but read lots of their journals.
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by rexben(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
There is no true religion,all religion are the same, each serving God. Jesus came not to establish any religion,not even christianity. He never came to establish. He came purely to show us the way to God. Christianisty was founded by paul
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by rexben(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
rexben:
There is no true religion,all religion are the same, each serving God. Jesus came not to establish any religion,not even christianity. He never came to establish. He came purely to show us the way to God. Christianisty was founded by paul
why do christians go to church to worship God when Jesus said that you will no longer worship in jerusalem or on this mountain but the true worshipppers will worship God in Spirit and in truth John 4:20-24
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Verbalist(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bonapart:
You will soon die and meet your master the devil
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Bet you've been there before and actually wept and gnashed your teeth?

The brazen boldness with which you theists vomit your laughable threats is quite disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by SETI666(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2016
The true religion is spiritual satanism www.joyofsatan.org/
Re: Which Religion Is The True Religion by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Find the truth you are looking for, then you'll know the right path. That has to be a personal journey.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Keep Saying Muslims Are Going To Hell? / I Need Investors To Start A Church....and I'm An Atheist!! / I Have God's Direct Number – Pastor Claims He Talks To God Via His Phone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.