Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (56314 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) / Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by D9ty7(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bad guy! After impressing one babe on valentine's day, he is going to loose his job and probably spend a few days behind bars.
The guy be wishing he attended first service, second service, third service and house fellowship on that day.

2 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by vicstar(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
I just can't fathom how someone will come up with a scheme like that undecided

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by condralbede(m): 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
ok
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by banmee(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Read the story carefully. He didn't steal the car.

You have to respect bloggers.

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by ninodaniel(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
guy man wan go impress one babe like dt.and as d babe no c am again she go settle with d next available guy. girls bin putting boiz for trouble since 00BC Adam and eve
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by slick1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na wa o ! Naija journalist
Did he steal the car or took the car without the madam's consent
If he had stolen the car would he had gone back to that. House to be arrested?
Is opinon I opinion ohhhhhhh

5 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Smellymouth: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Free the boy joor. It was just youthful exuberance. Warn him never to take the car out in your absence. Locking him in SARS and the rest is too much. If they do not want him again, they should sack him.

Wicked people everywhere I turn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by ninodaniel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
he looks like his name Emmanuel John
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by solid3(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Make them free the guy abeg. Lolz

Na only groove the guy wan groove and at least him still bring the car back.

3 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
The village people that followed this guy have finished their work already.

grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Sanchase: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
That girl u wanted to impress is probably with another guy now with her two legs up screaming "harder baby", you see ur life.

Tomorrow una go say Nigeria no good, the little opportunity you had u let it waste.

2 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Stephanie22: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
He shouldn't have taken the car cos it doesn't fit him. Look at the way he is looking, so...unkempt.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by HRich(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
dre11:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/21/i-stole-my-boss-car-to-attend-valentine-party-suspect-2/

Pic: Emmanuel John with his boss car

He's really looking like Valentine
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by tooyin85(f): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
he no steal d car o na borrow him borrow am

5 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Mostprecious(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stole or borrowed? Well I think he borrowedn jst forgive nd forget

2 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Dunamiz999: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Naija Boyz be forming Romeo since 1900..

Make una free am, maybe the girl stress am so he née to show the girl say he relate with Otedola.

3 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by egbojay: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Olodo na Olodo. Y not put d car in a faulty condition dat will make it sleep over mechanic workshop till d next day sunday den next flex collect free money. Baba u dey learn work sha. U b awilo. If sars enter u den u go dey strategies wella. For u wey post dis tin u sure say no b ur plan? because I wonder y d guy post after rrs abi na ssr catch am na. D story swit sha.no try dat method o

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol,when he eave kirikiri prison he life will remain only 1 bar grin grin
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by doskie(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
exactly
its just misdemeanour. he came to pick her with the car. he behaved like her child due to the familiarity. if not, he wouldn't have taken the car. the second element in a crime is missing. . that is ; guilty mind. there is no crime without the combination of a guilty act and guilty mind.

3 Likes

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by slytubadth(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

Jah bless you! Exactly ma thought

1 Like

Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by andyanders: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
slick1:
Na wa o ! Naija journalist
Did he steal the car or took the car without the madam's consent
If he had stolen the car would he had gone back to that. House to be arrested?
Is opinon I opinion ohhhhhhh

So when you duplicate someone's key without that person's consent, is that not a criminal offence?He stole the car and nothing less than that.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by doskie(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
egbojay:
Olodo na Olodo. Y not put d car in a faulty condition dat will make it sleep over mechanic workshop till d next day sunday den next flex collect free money. Baba u dey learn work sha. U b awilo. If sars enter u den u go dey strategies wella. For u wey post dis tin u sure say no b ur plan? because I wonder y d guy post after rrs abi na ssr catch am na. D story swit sha.no try dat method o
bross abeg no vex oh. you be bini guy?
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by justmenoni: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Her bos car key
His boss car

Is he by anyway related to ngeneukuwenu cos dat one sef na transgender.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by slick1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
andyanders:

So when you duplicate someone's key without that person's consent, is that not a criminal offence?He stole the car and nothing less than that.

Criminal offence ohhhhh yes I agree but, stole the car no ohhhhhh lai lai
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Archiq: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na lie, from there he for steal the car one day. That guy has tendency to steal the car. If why duplicate the key. Car na bicycle? Even bicycle you can't ride it away without the owner's consent.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Bestbeelieve: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sucker for luv...
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Yeeyo: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
The boss hav 2 reward him by increasin his salary.
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
When you believe stealing is not corruption grin nothing must happen to that gentleman .
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
If he really had intention of stealing the car he wouldn't be heading to her place with it

I think poverty has given him a bit of stupidity

They should free him....he's not a thief
Re: I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) by andyanders: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
slick1:

Criminal offence ohhhhh yes I agree but, stole the car no ohhhhhh lai lai

Listen, when you take a property that does not belong to you from it's origin place to another place without the consent of the owner is a criminal offence which is stealing.

Remember that he duplicated the key of the car, took the car out of its place whereby the owner found out that the property she left at her place has been moved without her consent and she contacted the law enforcement agents reporting that her property was removed from it's original place, and the key of the said property was still intact with her. Will you now say that her property was just taken away and when found with anybody, you now claim that it was not stolen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.