Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down (725 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by davseun2ta(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Watching this LIVE!!! REVELATION

In reaction to the emergence of the NEW PDP chairman- Ali modu sheriff

Fani kayode has registered his view on air tonight in an interview (Channels TV-Politics Today)

He expressed his dissatisfaction on how the National chairman was picked. In his statement "PDP is Not an occult group,hence i'll not be a party to any form of secret selection"

Femi Fani Kayode who is the chairman strategy committee of the governors forum of the people's Democratic Party,however advised Ali Modu sheriff to step down owing to the allegation on him as "boko haram sponsor" and other bad records he had.
He said, "It'll do the party (PDP) a world of good if Mr. Ali Modu Sheriff will chose that option and step down"

He added that it is so unfortunate all these are happening now, but the truth has to be told. He said the strategy committee of the governors forum will be meeting this Tuesday (23rd of February, 2016)to deliberate and there after come up with a conclusion which will be made known to the public.

@ChannelsTV

Going by FFk's revelational statements my fellow Nairalanders do you think, FFK is right with this statement or he is just ranting (as described by former president Obasanjo whenever he is at the other side of the divide?)

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by davseun2ta(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
@Lalasticlala
Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by 2boiz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na family issue b dat
And dis could also b an escape route for FFK out of PDP to APC where he hopes to get immunity for any form of wrong he has done.
Just saying tongue

1 Like

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by GudluckIBB(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
.....................And What if he doesn't step down?

You will now come to APC. The same party you once said its National Leader has chronic mouth odour!

Or the party yu once said the Spokesman, who is now a minister wears pampers!

It is a pity, the kind of people who call themselves leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by davseun2ta(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
davseun2ta:
Watching this LIVE!!! REVELATION

In reaction to the emergence of the NEW PDP chairman- Ali modu sheriff

Fani kayode has registered his view on air tonight in an interview (Channels TV-Politics Today)

He expressed his dissatisfaction on how the National chairman was picked. In his statement "PDP is Not an occult group,hence i'll not be a party to any form of secret selection"

Femi Fani Kayode who is the chairman strategy committee of the governors forum of the people's Democratic Party,however advised Ali Modu sheriff to step down owing to the allegation on him as "boko haram sponsor" and other bad records he had.
He said, "It'll do the party (PDP) a world of good if Mr. Ali Modu Sheriff will chose that option and step down"

He added that it is so unfortunate all these are happening now, but the truth has to be told. He said the strategy committee of the governors forum will be meeting this Tuesday (23rd of February, 2016)to deliberate and there after come up with a conclusion which will be made known to the public.

@ChannelsTV

Going by FFk's revelational statements my fellow Nairalanders do you think, FFK is right with this statement or he is just ranting (as described by former president Obasanjo whenever he is at the other side of the divide?)

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by 97loodbre(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
I watched d interview live on channels tv and I listened to FFK with bemusement. Immagine FFK telling d anchor guy dat if we hav to wait for d court to prove every criminal guilty then we will hav to wait 4eva! He called Ali Modu Sherif all forms of bad names from Bokoharam sponsor, founder etc to a man of bad antecedent. but my question is if FFK knows all these all dis while, why did they welcome Ali Modu into PDP wit open arms in d 1st place? He also said what d government should hav done long ago but failed to do was to arrest and try Ali Modu sherif for all d allegations levied against him! Then I ask, which government failed to do dat? Was it not d same PDP government led by GEJ dat FFK was seriously campaigning for to be re-elected! Now, does it mean dat GEJ re-election is better and worthier dan d lives of tens of thousands of Nigerians dat hav been lost to BH, if FFK can ly welcom d chief sponsor and founder into their party and now he is making stupid noise. Honestly even d devil is a learner b4 FFK and PDP

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by 97loodbre(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
97loodbre:
I watched d interview live on channels tv and I listened to FFK with bemusement. Immagine FFK telling d anchor guy dat if we hav to wait for d court to prove every criminal guilty then we will hav to wait 4eva! He called Ali Modu Sherif all forms of bad names from Bokoharam sponsor, founder etc to a man of bad antecedent. but my question is if FFK knows all these all dis while, why did they welcome Ali Modu into PDP wit open arms in d 1st place? He also said what d government should hav done long ago but failed to do was to arrest and try Ali Modu sherif for all d allegations levied against him! Then I ask, which government failed to do dat? Was it not d same PDP government led by GEJ dat FFK was seriously campaigning for to be re-elected! Now, does it mean dat GEJ re-election is better and worthier dan d lives of tens of thousands of Nigerians dat hav been lost to BH, if FFK can ly welcom d chief sponsor and founder into their party and now he is making stupid noise. Honestly even d devil is a learner b4 FFK and PDP
. FFK just like to rant by opening his mouth to a convinient radius. In sane societies, ppl like FFK would hav been stoned and disgraced in d public. He is an agent of d devil who is hell bent on setting Nigerians against oneanother along religious and tribal devide. His cup would soon be full as. Long as d sun rises from d east

1 Like

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by davseun2ta(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
97loodbre:
my exact thought, you've just expressed. Fani Kayode is obviously a fluent speaker, but I doubt if he meticulously go over his words before spilling them out. I see NO reason The PDP had to induct Sheriff, cos the allegation levied on him is bothered on national security and massacre. PDP to me would have made a remarkable statement if they had rejected his induction into the pary in the first place (as aa defected member from APC). Guess, they didn't see him arranging his cards for this joker.i stand a chance to be corrected, I am of the opinion the DSS and other intelligent secret agencies fighting this insurgent invite FFK to explain what he knows about mrm Ali Modu sheriff's involvement in theboko haram activities because He was so sure of all he was saying from his expression.
Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by MuyiRano(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2016
FFK? Mtchew.
In other news one egg is now 50 naira. To copy dis tune press 1

1 Like

Re: Ffk Demands Ali Modu Sheriff Steps Down by davseun2ta(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
2boiz:
Na family issue b dat
And dis could also b an escape route for FFK out of PDP to APC where he hopes to get immunity for any form of wrong he has done.
Just saying tongue
...and you feel APC will accept him if he defects?

(1) (Reply)

How My Government Plans To Overcome Impact Of Oil Crisis-president Buhari Speaks / Ocholi: How Ankle Injury Saved Surviving Son / Breaking News!!! FG Bribed Us $1m To Impeach Gov. Fayose—state House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.