Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss (598 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by ozoigbondu: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
The election was won by Senator David Mark, of the Peoples Democratic Party. he has been in the Senate since 1999.
Mr Onjeh, on Sunday, said he would seek the nullification of the victory of Senator Mark on the grounds of over voting and ballot box stuffing. He is also raising issues over the 21,000 votes that were cancelled.
He cited the case in Kogi State where the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the governorship election inconclusive on the grounds that the number of cancelled votes far exceeded the margin with which one party was leading.
The APC candidate also alleged that voters were also induced with 1,000 Naira per vote cast in Ado Local Government, thereby compromising the integrity of the poll.
After the election, Senator Mark said the outcome reflected the will of the people .
www.channelstv.com/2016/02/21/daniel-onjeh-heads-to-tribunal-over-benue-south-re-run-election/
Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by ozoigbondu: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
What a wailing sore loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by Kuyo: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Apc member can never accept defeat. Even when the know the election is free and fair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by mynd1(f): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Again? shocked
Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by chinjo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
I thought Daniel Onjeh is of the rulling party APC why didn't they give him at least 2000 to buy each vote. Oh I just remembered that David Mark got his own fund from Dasuki too. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by Scholes007(m): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Huhuhu...the moni wey you dey use dey go tribunal again why you no use am pay your own 1000, shameless sore loser.
Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by lincolnj88: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
d zombie mod wet ban me for two weeks because I win am for argument and call buhari him real name .. na thunder go fire him mama combos. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by cckris: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mark should prepare for another rerun. APC can INTIMIDATE the Judiciary.
Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by Gracito(f): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
E no go easy oo
Re: Daniel Onjeh Heads To Tribunal After Benue South Re run Loss by kenny987(f): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
The court is open to all...both to the aggrieved and respondent. I'd rather he let go and work for the good of his people through countless avenues that exist rather than expend resources on yet another trial. Still, it's his right...

(1) (Reply)

Buy Naija Goods To Grow The Naira. #madeinnigeria-photo / $1 Can Still Be 200 Naira At I Can Do It - Ifeanyi Ubah / Goodluck Jonathan, Kofi Annan, Tinubu For African Leadership Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.