Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna (22996 Views)

Ghana's Deputy Minister Of Transport Bans Preaching In Public Buses in Ghana / Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Gaskia: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
I think there is civility in the bill, it tends to promote public decorum. Why install loud speakers outside your church or mosque?
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by bezimo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is it not this same El rufai that abused Jesus last year before the elections. The guy has always been an enemy of the gospel. We shouldn't be suprised.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
jazzboi:

What is this? Don't you understand english? I said concrete reasons and you here telling me stories about peter. What do I Jazzboi stand to gain in concrete terms.

Since this is not concrete enough for you, ask Jesus Christ to reveal / prove Himself to you. He may just do so in spite of your heart. Some have been given this privilege. He may accord it to you. And I pray He does so to you. It's 50:50 though. He's not obliged to because He sent me to you, yet you refuse to take His word to Peter. What He said to Peter then, He says to ALL including you and I.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by jazzboi: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
omojeesu:

Since this is not concrete enough for you, ask Jesus Christ to reveal / prove Himself to you. He may just do so in spite of your heart. Some have been given this privilege. He may accord it to you. And I pray He does so to you. It's 50:50 though. He's not obliged to because He sent me to you, yet you refuse to take His word to Peter. What He said to Peter then, He says to ALL including you and I.

You not making sense..the same way your pastors deceive you gullible followers by preaching fallacies,that's what you want to perform with me. Shift abeg.

Meanwhile am awaiting your christ the god showup. And why MAY,you doubt the power of your 'man god'? The same way your chances of making heaven is 50/50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by prettyboi1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Most Nigerians are religious extremists whether they are Christians or Muslims. Just imagine what most of the people who have commented on this thread have ignorantly said. I think I agree to a huge scale with the guys who say religion is a big problem to/with us,Africans. We let religion cloud our judgement and hinder basic thinking. Let's not get it wrong, religion and serving God are two different things.........they go hand in hand most times,but they're still not the same things. We should never use religion to hurt,harm,disturb or harass anybody. I think el-Rufai has proposed a beautiful law.
God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Skako:
u Christian are bias when ambode close some mosque in Lagos u didn't called him fanatic

I assure u nothing will happen to him
when Gorge Bush 10million jew what happened to him.? ans me
Who told you that they're bias? Didn't he also closed some churches too? Didn't Peter obi demolise some churches? Didn't Buhari stopped some Christians from using part of the chapel in Abuja?
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by 2n2k(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why do you Christians of southern origin have victim mentality?

Anybody who has lived or living in Kaduna will know that the amendment to the law is to tie up the loose end of the existing law which has been in operation since 2004 (after the religious riots that rocked the state 12 years ago) in the light of Zaria saga and the allegation of some Islamic sects making uncomplimentary remarks about a wife of the prophet.

The 2004 law affects (and in fact targeted) Islamic preachers more than Christians. It is the law that empowers JNI to regulate who and who can preach during Ramadan. It is the law that forbids any preacher (Islamic) that preach hate even in other states from being allowed to have tafsir in kaduna mosques.

Name any Christian preacher/pastor that have been banned under the existing law.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by davidif: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Whatever happened to division between church and state?
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by United4lyf(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

**** What do you understand by this?

It is a welcome development, even in Saudi Arabia that have almost 100% muslim population,government do check-mate the activities of the preachers there,anyone can not just pick up the mic and start spilling whatever he wants,if we have such laws in the past in Nigeria,there wouldn't be Boko Haram today because Mohammed Yusuf wouldn't have been allowed to preach in the first place let alone Indoctrinating people about his violent believe as Islamic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by United4lyf(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

Keep deceiving yourself

You can claim Buddhist because you never sounded like a Christian but a boko Sunni.

In the US, religious freedom is guaranteed and so it isn't a market place.

Just say you want what is happening in that satanic Kingdom Saudi Arabia to begin in kaduna

You failed woefully with your sharia plans and now you want to use weak legislation to arrest and detain preachers

The antichrist is a Muslim that one is for sure
the antichrist a muslim?lol u'll be very surprise when the antichrist shows up like u'll be when Jesus comes back to earth I.e if u're still around then.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by United4lyf(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
omojeesu:

This is the problem. The Christianity you left is not Biblical Christianity. This Biblical Christianity is not a religion, but a family relationship in which God is Father and we, who have believed, His children. Most of what we see today as Christianity is fake, lifeless religion that misrepresents the God of the Bible and The Way characterised by love, faith and holiness.

You never knew Jesus. Now please come to Him. All religions put in bondage, kill and can never take away sins. Jesus truly saves!
Bro please enlighten us on what u think will happen to the people that exist I.e the believers and followers of other prophets that lived before the coming of Jesus who did not believe in your trinitarian believe of God,what are their faith in the hereafter?and please don't try to tell us prophets Moses,Abraham,Jonas,Joseph lot etc preached about Jusus being god,son of god or being equal to god.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by SilvanusII(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
omojeesu:

You will soon discover that your enlightened logic will work against you and your likes just as in Nazi Germany. Those who kept quiet or even applauded Hitler when he was dealing especially with the Jews later discovered his intention was also to deal with them.

But I sure agree with you on the excesses of religious groups. You see ALL religions are fake. They actually lead away from God. But Christianity as the New Testament is NOT a religion but a Family Relationship and Affair where God is Father and we are Children living in love, faith, peace and holiness, daily striving in
our imperfections to be like Jesus in thought,
word and deed.

*YAWN!!!* Out of point. I don't recall supporting anyone of them so ur Hitler-Jew analogy doees not apply to me. Besides, Jesus I know did not let anyone hear he was either praying or fasting.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Hakeem3(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
masterpower:
We told them that their plan was to Islamize Nigeria but the Cocoas wouldnt agree. Now their intent is beeing exposed.

They have:
1. Ban the sale of Bible.
2. Ban crusade.
3. Ban evangelism.
4. Ban Preaching.
5. Ban preachers from preaching without licence from the Mosque.
6. Ban tarry night.

The anti-christ agents are already here to execute christians that voted them into power.

That is why Buhari has been going from one islamic country to the other, seeking their support to make Nigeria totally an islamic state and to enforce it.
U so irrational...!
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by Femiwilli: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
United4lyf:
the antichrist a muslim?lol u'll be very surprise when the antichrist shows up like u'll be when Jesus comes back to earth I.e if u're still around then.

The bible is clear that anybody who denies Jesus is an Anti-Christ.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

And Mohammed said Jesus is not Son of God, so mohammed is an Anti-Christ.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by United4lyf(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Femiwilli:

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

lol and Jesus (pbuh) told u with his own mouth that he's son of God??yeah Mohammed(Pbuh) said Jesus(pbuh) is not the son of God but a prophet and a messenger of God,and that is the view held by other messengers such as Moses,Joseph,Abraham,Noah,Lot etc who all preached about ONE GOD and did not say anything about God having a "begotten" son, beside Jusus (pbuh) said he was "sent" to only the loss sheep of Israel,(who sent him?)he also say "Oh Israel my father and your father is ONE,which is God in heaven,the father he used is not literary but to tell the children of Israel that they all have One God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by United4lyf(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Femiwilli:

Lol your last paragraph is just to funny and shows how ignorant you're to the teachings of prophet Mohammed(pbuh) If he's antichrist for saying Jesus(pbuh) is a messenger of God not his son then my dear how will u classify the devil and all his worshipers? The illuminaties,sons of lucifers, satanist etc?Jesus christ always refers to himself as the son of man not son of god because God is not man but you people decided to call him son of God,on the day of reckoning he'll testify against all of you for wrongly calling him son of God that he didn't ask you all to,there is a verse in the Quran that talk about it.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by TBankxx(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
This man is always a bastard!!!
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
SilvanusII:

*YAWN!!!* Out of point. I don't recall supporting anyone of them so ur Hitler-Jew analogy doees not apply to me. Besides, Jesus I know did not let anyone hear he was either praying or fasting.

Jesus came and some people believed in Him. Centuries later millions have come to tow His path. People pray privately and publicly. Both should be under control with respect for others. Unfortunately this is not always so. Those who want to hit at Christianity can seize opportunity of this Church foolishness to do so. It's been done before. Time will tell. Maybe El Rufai's plan can make some of us wiser in our worship of God.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
United4lyf:
Bro please enlighten us and what u think will happen to the people that exist I.e the believers and followers of other prophets that lived before the coming of Jesus who did not believe in your trinitarian believe of God,what are their faith in the hereafter?and please don't try to tell us prophets Moses,Abraham,Jonas,Joseph lot etc preached about Jusus being god,son of god or being equal to god.

1. Regarding the fate of the people you mentioned, I don't know. Eternity will ultimately reveal. My personal opinion, thought or belief is irrelevant on the matter.
2. What some Old Testament Bible prophets said about Him include:
Psalms 45:6-7
Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name IMMANUEL (= God with us)
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.
Micah 5:2
But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, FROM EVERLASTING.

Leave the long gone. God cares for them more than you do. You are alive in A.D. not B.C. What do you do with Jesus: Accept or Reject Him?
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
jazzboi:

You not making sense..the same way your pastors deceive you gullible followers by preaching fallacies,that's what you want to perform with me. Shift abeg.

Meanwhile am awaiting your christ the god showup. And why MAY,you doubt the power of your 'man god'? The same way your chances of making heaven is 50/50

As for showing up, Jesus will in His own time and that, sooner than we think!

As for making heaven, I've made it already! I am a citizen already. I'm only His ambassador here!!!

Your attitude and the ongoing worldwide engagement with sin and its pleasures, rejection of Jesus and the gospel and a weak and sick Church all point to His soon to occur 2nd arrival. Will you be available for Him?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by jazzboi: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
omojeesu:

As for showing up, Jesus will in His own time and that, sooner than we think!

As for making heaven, I've made it already! I am a citizen already. I'm only His ambassador here!!!

Your attitude and the ongoing worldwide engagement with sin and its pleasures, rejection of Jesus and the gospel and a weak and sick Church all point to His soon to occur 2nd arrival. Will you be available for Him?
Your eye go clear.

Meanwhile,see you on JUDGEMENT DAY.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by United4lyf(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
omojeesu:

1. Regarding the fate of the people you mentioned, I don't know. Eternity will ultimately reveal. My personal opinion, thought or belief is irrelevant on the matter.
2. What some Old Testament Bible prophets said about Him include:
Psalms 45:6-7
Thy throne, O GOD, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name IMMANUEL (= God with us)
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, The EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace.
Micah 5:2
But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, FROM EVERLASTING.

Leave the long gone. God cares for them more than you do. You are alive in A.D. not B.C. What do you do with Jesus: Accept or Reject Him?
bro we muslims didn't reject Jesus(pbuh) we are actually his real followers because we keep beard like him,say salam like he did,worship God by bowing our head like he did etc,get an english copy of the meaning of the Quran and read about Jesus,there's a whole chapter named Maryam(Mary) in the Quran,you'll find out that the Quranic stories about Jesus(A.S) actually make more sense than all these you're spitting.Jesus (pbuh) is not dead,God raised him to heaven when he prayed to him,elli elli ,y has thou forsaken me?God answered his prayer and rescued him and left you people in doubt,you who worship Jesus(pbuh) and those who think they killed him for God will not allow his messenger to be murdered by some rif-rats. That is why he'll come back to earth and complete his 7 years to make him 40 years before he die like a normal humanbeing,by then he would have killed the antichrist and unified all the believers and all the people worshiping him b4 that witness his return will desist from that and on the last day he'll testify against the people who wrongly ascribe divinity to him because he's just an Abdullah.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by dungburu: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please let him try it and see. Let them pass the bill and see what will come after if his intention is to stop the spread of the gospel of Christ.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by GoodMuyis(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Abeg how i go take collect preaching license, i go soon start evangelical mission
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by ItuExchange(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
The govt will still regulate our thoughts.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by omojeesu(m): 12:27am On Feb 23, 2016
United4lyf:
bro we muslims didn't reject Jesus(pbuh) we are actually his real followers because we keep beard like him,say salam like he did,worship God by bowing our head like he did etc,get an english copy of the meaning of the Quran and read about Jesus,there's a whole chapter named Maryam(Mary) in the Quran,you'll find out that the Quranic stories about Jesus(A.S) actually make more sense than all these you're spitting.Jesus (pbuh) is not dead,God raised him to heaven when he prayed to him,elli elli ,y has thou forsaken me?God answered his prayer and rescued him and left you people in doubt,you who worship Jesus(pbuh) and those who think they killed him for God will not allow his messenger to be murdered by some rif-rats. That is why he'll come back to earth and complete his 7 years to make him 40 years before he die like a normal humanbeing,by then he would have killed the antichrist and unified all the believers and all the people worshiping him b4 that witness his return will desist from that and on the last day he'll testify against the people who wrongly ascribe divinity to him because he's just an Abdullah.

Beard? Really? Who told you that Jesus had a beard? What has that got to do with the salvation of your soul? What about Muslim women? Should they keep the beard too to be acceptable? Do ISIS and Boko Haram people believe the above as you do? Are they Muslims or not? Were others not saying salam? Jesus actually looked up in prayer rather than bowed the head. It was Satan that asked Him to bow instead. Thank God Jesus is alive! What about Muhammad? His grave is known. We talk to Him and He talks to us.

Jesus is coming for His own saving the living believers from the Muslim antichrist and to take back the earth that Adam lost.

Tell me is there anything like love your neighbour as yourself in your Quran? Or, in fact, love your enemies. Pray for those that hate you and maltreat you?

Your book that came 600 years after Christ says Jesus was born by Mary alone near a date tree and talked same day! And you believe that? Haba!

Jesus birth was predicted long before He came into the world. It was history, not myth.

Why is the symbol of Islam a combination of moon and sun (star)? Have you asked your scholars? Why is Saudi Arabia still beheading like ISIS? Why have Christians been repeatedly killed in Nothern Nigeria for decades? Why did Muhammad marry a minor?

Why did the Quran refer to Jesus as 'faultless son'? Whose son?

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by kingzol: 5:56am On Feb 23, 2016
there is advantage and disadvantage.one church or mosque will buy six loud speakers with higher volume and begin to use the to creat noise pollution.if there is any way to minimize it.i suggest that all church and mosque should have there buildings in the wilderness not near residense
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by blackprowler: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2016
davidif:
Whatever happened to division between church and state?

My DEAR, it IS the division between church and state that is in play. You just don't get it because, like virtually all Nigerians, you've been brainwashed your whole life from birth (no abuse intended, just fact). The separation of church and state makes it possible for authorities to make rules to prevent religion from destroying the state as - if left alone - that is the very speciality and expertise of religion. You think oyibo just woke up one day and said "separate church and state"? Read history of the whole world and it might give you a rebirth - not the one Christian religion has deceived the world about
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by blackprowler: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
omojeesu:

Beard? Really? Who told you that Jesus had a beard? What has that got to do with the salvation of your soul? What about Muslim women? Should they keep the beard too to be acceptable? Do ISIS and Boko Haram people believe the above as you do? Are they Muslims or not? Were others not saying salam? Jesus actually looked up in prayer rather than bowed the head. It was Satan that asked Him to bow instead. Thank God Jesus is alive! What about Muhammad? His grave is known. We talk to Him and He talks to us.

Jesus is coming for His own saving the living believers from the Muslim antichrist and to take back the earth that Adam lost.

Tell me is there anything like love your neighbour as yourself in your Quran? Or, in fact, love your enemies. Pray for those that hate you and maltreat you?

Your book that came 600 years after Christ says Jesus was born by Mary alone near a date tree and talked same day! And you believe that? Haba!

Jesus birth was predicted long before He came into the world. It was history, not myth.

Why is the symbol of Islam a combination of moon and sun (star)? Have you asked your scholars? Why is Saudi Arabia still beheading like ISIS? Why have Christians been repeatedly killed in Nothern Nigeria for decades? Why did Muhammad marry a minor?

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

See another mumu so proud of his complete brainwash by another culture's empire of control called Christianity. The Oyibo that brought it here to control you have now moved on while you now go to their countries to "preach the word" to them, yet you still don't get the message. All your validation of your religious doctrines is like EFCC going to Dasuki's house and dutifully asking him if he shared $2.1b. Upon getting a "no" for an answer, they turn back and tell the world "No, Dasuki didn't share $2.1b). How dumb would that be? Jesus is alive abi? He physically died and resurrected and ascended physically to heaven? Do you know 1961 years later, humans ascended physically upwards and didn't see any Heaven? Instead they saw the vast emptiness of space. Whose accounts did we learn of the magical feats of Jesus? From his very own supporters and minions (abi no be so?). Has there ever been any book written by a critic of Jesus from that time that survived to this era? Maybe, just maybe Jesus was a nothing during his time to the real world and hence didn't attract attention enough for critics to write disputing claims on him. But of course you're not concerned about all that. The bible has condemned you for life to source all your reason and evidence from the same bible. You can see you're on a life sentence. "For the believer, evidence is irrelevant. For the scientist or skeptic trying to talk to a believer, discussion is futile."
- Patrick Snyder

In fact, one reason
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by blackprowler: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2016
omojeesu:

See another mumu so proud of his complete brainwash by another culture's empire of control called Christianity. The Oyibo that brought it here to control you have now moved on while you now go to their countries to "preach the word" to them, yet you still don't get the message. All your validation of your religious doctrines is like EFCC going to Dasuki's house and dutifully asking him if he shared $2.1b. Upon getting a "no" for an answer, they turn back and tell the world "No, Dasuki didn't share $2.1b. How dumb would that be? Jesus is alive abi? He physically died and resurrected and ascended physically to heaven? Do you know 1961 years later, humans ascended physically upwards and didn't see any Heaven? Instead they saw the vast emptiness of space. Indeed if they didn't wear a special suit when they were outside in space, they would explode from pressure withing their bodies and suffocation from no air to breathe. Whose accounts did we learn of the magical feats of Jesus? From his very own supporters and minions (abi no be so?). Has there ever been any book written by a critic of Jesus from that time that survived to this era? Maybe, just maybe Jesus was a nothing during his time to the real world and hence didn't attract attention enough for critics to write disputing claims on him. But of course you're not concerned about all that. The bible has condemned you for life to source all your reason and evidence from the same bible. You can see you're on a life sentence. All the same for the Muslims and their Koran. Your both on the same team of death and destruction. What you criticise ISIS et al for today was what Christians did with official sanction of the State in times gone by. "For the believer, evidence is irrelevant. For the scientist or skeptic trying to talk to a believer, discussion is futile."
- Patrick Snyder
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by blackprowler: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Do read the second rather than the 1st. It's a modification but I didn't find a way to delete the first
Re: El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna by asalimpo(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2016
blackprowler:

My DEAR, it IS the division between church and state that is in play. You just don't get it because, like virtually all Nigerians, you've been brainwashed your whole life from birth (no abuse intended, just fact). The separation of church and state makes it possible for authorities to make rules to prevent religion from destroying the state as - if left alone - that is the very speciality and expertise of religion. You think oyibo just woke up one day and said "separate church and state"? Read history of the whole world and it might give you a rebirth - not the one Christian religion has deceived the world about
Church and state division, also made the state evaluate what really should be termed bad/evil.
And with their minds, they sanctioned homosexuality, divorce, alimony (giving women opportunity to take what they didnt work for), etc.
In their wisdom they caused more damage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Family Christmas Card Picture / Revenge: Are You For Or Against? / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.