Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) (35804 Views)

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by josephmbonu: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Go well!
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
I fill like killing myself what do i do? How do i start? #9jaBadEconomy
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by AprokoMan: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
so ordinary electric shock can cause fire
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Xposer:
Three persons have been electrocuted leaving a few others with various degrees of burns and more than ten houses destroyed as a result of fire outbreak in Minna, the Niger State capital. The tragic incident which occurred over the weekend was allegedly caused by public power surge (high voltage following the installation of a transformer in the area).

A man identified as Malam Saidu Shehu died alongside his son Gambo Shehu in the incident...the third victim, a police inspector -Abu Gani gave up the ghost at the General Hospital in Minna.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/electric-shock-leaves-3-persons-dead.html
Which area
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by ayo1234: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
take it easy
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Eeyah, so sad. RIP to them. Death from electrocution and all is on the increase these days. Only God saved I, mum and one of my sis few months ago when high tension wires fell on the roof of our shop. May God continue to protect us.
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wow, unfortunate incident, i just hope dats nt d reason of poor power suppy dis days, pls where exactly did it happened?
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Rip to them, how can the transformer don't hv fence round wt a gate,bad leader Rip to them, how can the transformer don't hv fence round wt a gate,bad leader Rip to them, how can the transformer don't hv fence round wt a gate,bad leader
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm! Rest In Peace to the Dead...
Re: Electric Shocks Policeman In Minna And 2 Others (Photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2016
Sum ends as blessing while sum as curse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Show Courtsey (pics) / 5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / This Python Just Got Killed By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.