Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) (3741 Views)

Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by arabbunkum: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Too late to wail

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin

APC scam them sha!

6 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by ZombieNation: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Their daughters were abducted by the APC militia wing in conjunction with the Borno state govt and APC.

they voted APC knowing fully well who was behind their daughters abductions and thought that if Buhari was sworn in he will order his bokos to release the girls.

This is what they believed.

Christians in the north have been living for centuries as third class citizens absorbing jihadi attacks.

They knew who is behind Boko haram and still voted for them.

This is classic Islamic terrorism that they use to secure power over others

13 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin
.SEE YOUR TEETH

1 Like

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.SEE YOUR TEETH
See your face. kiss
Beautiful.
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by kingofchess(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
buhari is not the right man 2 bring change in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by PreyingMantis(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:
Their daughters were abducted by the APC militia wing in conjunction with the Borno state govt and APC.

they voted APC knowing fully well who was behind their daughters abductions and thought that if Buhari was sworn in he will order his bokos to release the girls.

Christians in the north have been living for centuries as third class citizens absorbing jihadi attacks.

APC=Islamabad

4 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by ozoigbondu: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is what is called wailing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by Pidggin(f): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See your face. kiss
Beautiful.
.HEHEHE....TANKS
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by RisingSun1: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Everybody is now going thru pain in this country.

4 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by mynd1(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dis is not something u should be making mockery about. What if Some members of their families r here nko?

Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44 hope u guys do d need full.
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by ZombieNation: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
Dis is not something u should be making mockery about. What if Some members of their families r here nko?

Do what?

Yeye

4 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by arabbunkum: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Is it an abomination to show pictures of people wailing on #Nairaland?

mynd1:

1 Like

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by dubemnaija: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

See your face. kiss

Beautiful.

SevereAnus grin

I like ur name
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by ZombieNation: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:

You need to wake up and see that God has fled this evil blood soaked land where evil men hold sway.

Your sins have reached the most high. The souls of the saints killed by your jihadists in their quest for power and domination has been heard by God.

Why do you think everything is collapsing? The security situation is far worse, the economy is in shambles, a drought is coming next here for the north and with it pestilence and death.

God is not happy at all.

He has ordained this great delusion on fools like you in order to hasten your destruction by your own blind foolish fanatiscm for the most incredulous excuse of a president.

Those who the gods want to destroy they make mad and just like pharaoh whose heart was hardened so God can show his power on Egypt so also have you all been made dumb and foolish.

Your destruction is final. Your unending wars and pestilence is on its way. Next time you will not kill innocent Christians and abduct their girls for power sake.

5 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by mynd1(f): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

Who insulted you?

You are an insult upon yourself and nobody needs to add to your misery.

State where I insulted you or forever shut up zombie
u didn't call me a "fool" right? Now tell me who need help between us. U want my attention n u'v gotten it. Let me warn u for d last time,don't ever in ur life insult me again if u want peace.
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by donholy28(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

See your face. kiss

Beautiful.

guy why naw! for dix hard economy where everything is expensive na im u just waste my mb
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by keally: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

You need to wake up and see that God has fled this evil blood soaked land where evil men hold sway.

Your sins have reached the most high. The souls of the saints killed by your jihadists in their quest for power and domination has been heard by God.

Why do you think everything is collapsing? The security situation is far worse, the economy is in shambles, a drought is coming next here for the north and with it pestilence and death.

God is not happy at all.

He has ordained this great delusion on fools like you in order to hasten your destruction by your own blind foolish fanatiscm for the most incredulous excuse of a president.

Those who the gods want to destroy they make mad and just like pharaoh whose heart was hardened so God can show his power on Egypt so also have you all been made dumb and foolish.

Your destruction is final. Your unending wars and pestilence is on its way. Next time you will not kill innocent Christians and abduct their girls for power sake.
. The truth is bitter, howbeit we must speak it cos' it is the only thing that will set humanity free. You said it all.

2 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
donholy28:
guy why naw! for dix hard economy where everything is expensive na im u just waste my mb
grin grin

She no fine
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by mightyokwy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:

Why are you calling lala. If I hear say this thread no hit front page

2 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by mynd1(f): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
mightyokwy:

Why are you calling lala. If I hear say this thread no hit front page
Sir aint saying it shouldn't hi FP,Infact I will be more glad if e does. But look at some comments above na,why r they happy
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by mightyokwy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
Sir aint saying it shouldn't hi FP,Infact I will be more glad if e does. But look at some comments above na,why r they happy
Hahahaha, the picture is really funny. Don't blame any body that find it funny. You are APC support, I think you would react the same way if it's reverse

1 Like

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by arabbunkum: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
So, because it exposes the hypocrisy of the APC, people should not laugh about it

mynd1:

1 Like

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by dunkem21(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dem go ban me if I follow laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZombieNation:

what christians in the north live as third class citizens, this is such a daft comment u made, have u been to the north before, what north are u talking about sef, arent muslims third class citizens in the south east and south south........ benue,kogi,taraba,jos,plateau,gombe,nasarrawa,niger, et al are some states that d christian population is equal to the muslim population so what d hect u talking about.... most of our youth are acting like educated morons due to blindfolded sentimenta.... cruticize constructively and stop writing thrash just to get likes on nairaland. gooday
Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by peacengine(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) by mightyhaze: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Islamisation Agenda As 200 SS, SE AND Middle Belt Army Officer Are Sacked / Tinubu Chose Akiolu So That His Children Will Be Next Oba Eko / Members Of Biafra BSS On Speed Boat Patrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.