Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada (20733 Views)

The White Man Graveyard In Bayelsa: Paul Arkwright To Visit Memorial Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by proddey(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
checherio:
I wish to apply for M.sc Computer Science in MUN as well but i noticed the admission is closed even for January. I just sent the School a mail since the application porter is still very much opened for January batch to know if application can still be valid.

By the way. I wish to know if anyone that applied to the school has gotten a positive response and I have a CGPA of 3.52/5.0 and would like an advise from anyone in the house if i should apply or not

A 3.52/5.0 CGPA would amount to about 3.0/4.0 when you convert to U.S/Canada academic scale.

1 Like

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2016
proddey:

A 3.52/5.0 CGPA would amount to about 3.0/4.0 when you convert to U.S/Canada academic scale.

1 Like

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by MmmS(f): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2016
elimsme:

What course of study
why do you want to know? You want to scatter her destiny or what?
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
MmmS:
why do you want to know? You want to scatter her destiny or what?

God forbid, didnt even kno is a She in the first place, anywaiz if dere is anyone here dt has applied for Msc Com sci thesis, pls let me kno, v some clarifications to make...

Thanks.
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by MmmS(f): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2016
elimsme:

God forbid, didnt even kno is a She in the first place, anywaiz if dere is anyone here dt has applied for Msc Com sci thesis, pls let me kno, v some clarifications to make...

Thanks.
okay ooo
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:20am On Dec 28, 2016
U guys were even able to apply.... Me still dey find supervisor... Seems their lecturers are too busy unlike other Canadian universities
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
U guys were even able to apply.... Me still dey find supervisor... Seems their lecturers are too busy unlike other Canadian universities

What course?? For some courses you can apply without a supervisor.
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
elimsme:

What course?? For some courses you can apply without a supervisor.

Biology....
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Biology....

I hope dis reply is nt too late, check d departmental website and contact the department via mail, they will inform you if u can apply without supervisor or not..
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
elimsme:

I hope dis reply is nt too late, check d departmental website and contact the department via mail, they will inform you if u can apply without supervisor or not..

Thanks for taking out time to reply. Please r u a student there?
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
yemimajid:
where an how did you convert it

1 Like

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks for taking out time to reply. Please r u a student there?

Nah, am also an applicant like you, but have completed my application tho for Msc Comp sci, just awaiting deir positive decision..
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by casttlebarbz(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2017
good day house, i intend applying for a Masters of education, just wanted to start the processing, pls i will like to gather more information from previous applicants on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
casttlebarbz:
good day house, i intend applying for a Masters of education, just wanted to start the processing, pls i will like to gather more information from previous applicants on this thread.

The application is simple and straightforward, if u have any particular clarification to make you do dt here.
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Razzo: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Good day everyone! Pls I want to apply for Meng. electrical engineering (thesis). I made a cgpa of 3.8 and a gpa of 4.32 in the last two year of my Beng. Pls do I stand a chance of being admitted? Do I need to find a supervisor first? Tnx!!
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by ajeleseujn(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
henrinco:
The cheapest school in canada. I wish you all success in your admission.

I think Concordia University of Edmonton is trying as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
ajeleseujn:

I think Concordia University of Edmonton is trying as well

yeah you are correct..........its one of the cheapest

1 Like

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Razzo:
Good day everyone! Pls I want to apply for Meng. electrical engineering (thesis). I made a cgpa of 3.8 and a gpa of 4.32 in the last two year of my Beng. Pls do I stand a chance of being admitted? Do I need to find a supervisor first? Tnx!!

You have a good chance, if is thesis u most likely have to contact a supervisor, but check the department's admission page to confirm...Best of Luck
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 23, 2017
tescoman90:

where an how did you convert it
3/5=x/4. cross multiply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
yemimajid:
3/5=x/4. cross multiply.
please can you explain fully.......i dont get it
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
tescoman90:

please can you explain fully.......i dont get it
3.52/5=x/4...cross multiply...5x=3.52 times 4...5x=14.08...x=2.816.

1 Like

Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Has anyone here gotten admission offer for fall semester yet, my admission status is now showing decision made but am yet to get a mail on what decision was made tho...
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by crixcrox(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
elimsme:
Has anyone here gotten admission offer for fall semester yet, my admission status is now showing decision made but am yet to get a mail on what decision was made tho...
when did you apply and did you include ielts
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by crixcrox(f): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Has anyone gotten admission in to nursing at mun from Nigeria pls I need a reply as I want to apply this week.
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by elimsme: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
crixcrox:
when did you apply and did you include ielts

Didnt include ielts, I applied in December
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by Rfactor: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
elimsme:

Didnt include ielts, I applied in December
which course please, is it a research
based course
Re: Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2)

How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Afghanistan, Lets Meet Here / My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.