Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe (1364 Views)

The Holy Spirit Released Message For 2018 Unto The Entire Universe. / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2016

Avatar fans prepare yourself for disappointment as we’re afraid you may never get to live on Pandora. A new study has shown that Earth truly is one of a kind with nothing coming close to life on this planet.

Astronomers in Sweden used computer simulations to model the known universe from existing data and then applied the laws of physics to advance the model 13.8 billion years. Out of the 700 quintillion potential planets, none resembled Earth, meaning we may be very alone after all.

Source

So all UFOlogy m0rons can go suck their toes
Like seriously, what is Sirius, Nibiru, Andromeda? Desolte rock masses hanging onto nothing

1 Like

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Annunaki(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
vooks:

Avatar fans prepare yourself for disappointment as we’re afraid you may never get to live on Pandora. A new study has shown that Earth truly is one of a kind with nothing coming close to life on this planet.

Astronomers in Sweden used computer simulations to model the known universe from existing data and then applied the laws of physics to advance the model 13.8 billion years. Out of the 700 quintillion potential planets, none resembled Earth, meaning we may be very alone after all.

Source

So all UFOlogy m0rons can go suck their toes
Like seriously, what is Sirius, Nibiru, Andromeda? Desolte rock masses hanging onto nothing

You must be smoking some very cheap drugs if you believe scientists have identified all the planets that exist talkless of having enough data to determine that the earth is unique. Besides what makes you think a planet must be like earth before it can sustain life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by ifenes(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
What a mmoron!! even when you worship one of the ufos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Annunaki:

You must be smoking some very cheap drugs if you believe scientists have identified all the planets that exist talkless of having enough data to determine that the earth is unique. Besides what makes you think a planet must be like earth before it can sustain life.

Because there is no way any non-earth like planet can sustain life. It is IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
ifenes:
What a mmoron!! even when you worship one of the ufos
Serial buffoon,
There is NOTHING outside earth that can sustain ANY life
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Annunaki(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2016
vooks:

Because there is no way any non-earth like planet can sustain life. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

And where did you get this silly hallucination from Scientists have already confirmed with 100% certainty that microbial life exists outside this planet. This was confirmed from samples of meteorites that landed on earth. It's just a matter of time that more complex life forms are found and the life forms don't have to be carbon based as we have on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Annunaki:

And where did you get this silly hallucination from Scientists have already confirmed with 100% certainty that microbial life exists outside this planet. This was confirmed from samples of meteorites that landed on earth.
Go slow on psychedelic mushrooms. When and where did they pick microbial life on a meteorite?

It's just a matter of time that more complex life forms are found and the life forms don't have to be carbon based as we have on earth.
Nope, life outside earth is a fantasy dream away

1 Like

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Annunaki(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2016
vooks:

Go slow on psychedelic mushrooms. When and where did they pick microbial life on a meteorite?

Nope, life outside earth is a fantasy dream away

Continue to wallow in your self inflicted delusion, I have nothing to gain from sharing knowledge with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by ifenes(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2016
vooks:

Serial buffoon,

Your knowledge has been damaged already. But you believe Jesus is preparing a mansion somewhere outside the planet for you. I guess that place can sustain life,right? Damaged brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Annunaki:

Continue to wallow in your self inflicted delusion, I have nothing to gain from sharing knowledge with you.
You have NOTHING to share in the first place.
There has NEVER been no 'microbial life' on meteors, just wild unverified claims.
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
ifenes:

Your knowledge has been damaged already. But you believe Jesus is preparing a mansion somewhere outside the planet for you. I guess that place can sustain life,right? Damaged brain
Neanderthal,
This is where you run to your orphanage because this is adult stuff
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Annunaki(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
vooks:

You have NOTHING to share in the first place.
There has NEVER been no 'microbial life' on meteors, just wild unverified claims.

I don't have time to school any stubborn student, google is your friend if you want to know about microbes found in meteorites.
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Annunaki:

I don't have time to school any stubborn student, google is your friend if you want to know about microbes found in meteorites.
I don't have to school you on how each and every claim of microbes on meteorites has been debunked , Google is your enemy seeing you are married to arrogant ignorance
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Annunaki(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
vooks:

I don't have to school you on how each and every claim of microbes on meteorites has been debunked , Google is your enemy seeing you are married to arrogant ignorance

Genesis 6:1-4

Wickedness in the World
6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days —and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

You can as well debunk the nephlim story in the bible as well since you are arrogant enough to know the limitations of God's creation.
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Annunaki:

You can as well debunk the nephlim story in the bible as well since you are arrogant enough to know the limitations of God's creation.

There are no microbes on no meteorite...stop digressing
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Annunaki(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2016
vooks:

There are no microbes on no meteorite...stop digressing

Coward! I challenge you to debunk the neplim story. tongue
Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by Amberon: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2016
If you're a christian, you should know that other worlds exist along with other beings too. But they exist in other dimensions higher than ours, and travel at a speed faster than the speed of light.
vooks:

Serial buffoon,

1 Like

Re: Planet Earth, One Of Its Kind In The Entire Universe by vooks: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Annunaki:

Coward! I challenge you to debunk the neplim story. tongue
M0ron, you are digressing. Give me evidence of microbes on meteors.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day!!! / How Politicians Prepares For Sallah (hillarious) / Pastor J.O. Obayemi & J.F.Odesola With Daddy G..O. After Their Appointments(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.