Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo (17403 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations / Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Rexceedo: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Embattled leader of the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has denied being the brain behind the trending publication on the social media threatening to blow up oil pipelines in the creeks if President Muhammadu Buhari does not withdraw soldiers from Gbaramatu Kingdom in few days.

The denial was contained in an electronic press release signed by Tompolo's media aide and consultant, Paul Bebenimibo, and made available to Nigerian Tribune in Warri, Delta State on Monday afternoon.

Paul, who himself has been incommunicado for sometime now, said those behind the destructive threat publication were people who were under an oath to see off Tompolo to his untimely grave.

He urged the traducers to perish the thought of his untimely death and have a rethink as Jehovah God will not allow their wishful thinking to materialize because Tompolo harbours no evil intention against anybody or his country.

"It has come to our notice that some mischief makers have made a publication in the name of High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, which is trending in the social media, that he has given few days to President Muhammedu Buhari to withdrew military from the Niger Delta region, otherwise he is going to blow up oil pipelines.

"We wish to state categorically that the said publication is not from Tompolo, rather it is the work of those that have sworn to kill him by all means, but Jehovah God forbid.

"Tompolo has stated before now, that he will not resort to violence or destroy oil facilities because of the issue he is having with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

"No amount of provocation and persecution can make him to destroy the country that he has helped to build in recent time. He will discretionally continue to pursue his course legally.

"It is his prayer for those that are pushing for his death to have a re-think as he believes fervently in Jehovah God Who sees the heart of every human being, that he has no evil intention against Nigeria or any individual, therefore he will come out stronger in the face of these temptations and trials," the statement read.

It will be recalled that the ex-warlord is standing trial over corruption charges in a federal high court sitting in Lagos of which a warrant of arrest has been issued on him twice.

The court only last week gave an injunction to have his choice assets confiscated as required by the law since he has refused to show up in court.

Tompolo's legal team has, on Monday, filed another notice of appeal to quash the order given by Justice Ibrahim Buba of the federal high court for the accused arrest. End

Don't forget to surrender your life to Jesus Christ through Whom salvation can only be obtained unto God. Tomorrow may be too late for you. God bless you as you do so.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/node/31212

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Freshboi: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
cool
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by mynd1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
So na who come talk am? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by naijagobetter(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
he should be a man and present himself to efcc so he can clear his name before his enemies do away with him. This is nigeria where the unexpected happens.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by GudluckIBB(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
During GEJ it was "I will bring perpetrators to book"( with is fingers on his chin) yet no action. Then the Following day, you will see shakau on youtube threatening brimestone and fire.

Now under Buhari, it is " Do not be afraid of me rather be afraid of the consequences of your actions" And then Tompolo who is equivalent to Shekau in Niger Delta is saying" My hand no dey O no be me talk am say I wan blow pipeline"

God bless tinubu, apc and buhari for sending jonathan back to otuoke.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
If you try rubbish, you will see rubbish. This is a General as the President, not a weakling.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by peacengine(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
This guy has proven something to us, there is another country in the Creeks grin

15 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by DanceVille: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
This Tompolo or wat is he called must be sent to exile after been arrested..
After defrauding Nigerians' money and his 'skeletons in his cupboard' has been revealed, he now went to hid inside d creeks..
#NoOneIsAboveGod.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Embattled leader of the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, has denied being the brain behind the trending publication on the social media threatening to blow up oil pipelines in the creeks if President Muhammadu Buhari does not withdraw soldiers from Gbaramatu Kingdom in few days. The denial was contained in an electronic press release signed by Tompolo's media aide and consultant, Paul Bebenimibo, and made available to Nigerian Tribune in Warri, Delta State on Monday afternoon. Paul, who himself has been incommunicado for sometime now, said those behind the destructive threat publication were people who were under an oath to see off Tompolo to his untimely grave.

He urged the traducers to perish the thought of his untimely death and have a rethink as Jehovah God will not allow their wishful thinking to materialize because Tompolo harbours no evil intention against anybody or his country. "It has come to our notice that some mischief makers have made a publication in the name of High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, alias Tompolo, which is trending in the social media, that he has given few days to President Muhammedu Buhari to withdrew military from the Niger Delta region, otherwise he is going to blow up oil pipelines. "We wish to state categorically that the said publication is not from Tompolo, rather it is the work of those that have sworn to kill him by all means, but Jehovah God forbid. "Tompolo has stated before now, that he will not resort to violence or destroy oil facilities because of the issue he is having with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

"No amount of provocation and persecution can make him to destroy the country that he has helped to build in recent time. He will discretionally continue to pursue his course legally. "It is his prayer for those that are pushing for his death to have a re-think as he believes fervently in Jehovah God Who sees the heart of every human being, that he has no evil intention against Nigeria or any individual, therefore he will come out stronger in the face of these temptations and trials," the statement read.

It will be recalled that the ex-warlord is standing trial over corruption charges in a federal high court sitting in Lagos of which a warrant of arrest has been issued on him twice. The court only last week gave an injunction to have his choice assets confiscated as required by the law since he has refused to show up in court. Tompolo's legal team has, on Monday, filed another notice of appeal to quash the order given by Justice Ibrahim Buba of the federal high court for the accused arrest.

www.tribuneonlineng.com/node/31212
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by simplycarro: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
TOMPOLO - YOU AND YOU ALONE WILL BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UPHEAVAL AND PIPELINE VANDALISM IN THE NIGER DELTA.
YOU HAD BETTER START TALKING TO EVERYBODY THAT CAN SECURE THE PIPELINES.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by jamesibor: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
If you try rubbish, you will see rubbish. This is a General as the President, not a weakling.

A General was once the president......I mean a real General who took the surrender of Biafran forces. Goes what? He couldn't tame Tompolo.

6 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
jamesibor:

A General was once the president......I mean a real General who took the surrender of Biafran forces. Goes what? He couldn't tame Tompolo.
. . . . That is to say , Your Tompolo is greater than Nigeria? Its okay o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by emmchi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Fugitive.
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Rexceedo: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticla abeg come ooo!
Modified**
so after all this years in Nairaland my post finally make FP...
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by GudluckIBB(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
jamesibor:

ThAt General you are talking about has Mercy, but this General we have now gat no joy for eediots. He doesn't smile neither does he give peace to an enemy of the state

Go and Ask Nnamdi kanu and thank me later.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by jamesibor: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:

ThAt General you are talking about has Mercy, but this General we have now gat no joy for eediots. He doesn't smile neither does he give peace to an enemy of the state

Go and Ask Nnamdi kanu and thank me later.

The general u say has mercy levelled Odi, levelled Zaki biam. Had Asari in an underground cell until his tenure ended. How can you compare the one in charge now to the real General?

15 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by doctokwus: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Read some fools,probably in their teens saying on one thread here that tompolo is not scared because he has an army and weapons to wage war on the govt.
Too many kids on many fora these days.
Left for tompolo now,he wud even campaign vigorously for the PMB govt,voluntarily,if they confiscate his properties, seize his money,but just allow him freedom to move around in peace.But he knows it's too late, that's why he doesn't want to make things worse for himself, because tompolo has rightfully observed that there are indeed forces outside the govt that rather want him dead and wud gladly spit over his corpse.
I bet tompolo now regrets ever taking the advice of the numerous online kids that were shouting his prowess.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Kyase(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
So na who come talk am? shocked
iPod touts
When I told you guys to stop taking sun news serious you thought I was joking.

8 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by GudluckIBB(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
jamesibor:

The general u say has mercy levelled Odi, levelled Zaki biam. Had Asari in an underground cell until his tenure ended. How can you compare the one in charge now to the real General?

Ask Tompolo, I'm sure he will tell you why he is making this denial.

4 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by jamesibor: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Ask Tompolo, I'm sure he will tell you why he is making this denial.

Diplomacy bro, diplomacy. If you really believe Tompolo ain't in the know of the recent happenings, you need go see a shrink.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by Progressive01(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lmao. Another lie busted.
Why do "they" keep lying against the man?? I know the people doing this. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by chubhiee: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
If Keyamo catches Tompolo within the life of this administration eh! Tompolo go hear am dance am while the opposite would be the case for Keyamo. The wise thing is for Tompolo to pipedown and bide his time. Keyamo is learned enough to understand this hence, pushing to confiscate and auction off as much as he can lay his hands on. em go even sell tompolo papa house sef.

If and when tompolo decides to counter before dem sell em papa house it would be deadly and costly to the Nigerian state. very interesting drama ahead for the neutrals.
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by seunfape(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
so Topolo or wht is his name sabi fear liks ds.Buhari na man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by SegunAdewole: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
I like this tompolo guy, he keeps making the Almajiris confused.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by EasternActivist: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
GudluckIBB:
During GEJ it was "I will bring perpetrators to book"( with is fingers on his chin) yet no action. Then the Following day, you will see shakau on youtube threatening brimestone and fire.

Now under Buhari, it is " Do not be afraid of me rather be afraid of the consequences of your actions" And then Tompolo who is equivalent to Shekau in Niger Delta is saying" My hand no dey O no be me talk am say I wan blow pipeline"

God bless tinubu, apc and buhari for sending jonathan back to otuoke.

And where is shekau after the threat messages?
Under which administration was he killed...

Gej has his merits and also his demerits...
His only demerit is loosing an election being an incumbent.

14 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by EasternActivist: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
peacengine:
This guy has proven something to us, there is another country in the Creeks lipsrsealed
What do you know about the creeks?
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by MyGeneration(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Lie's, tompolo is responsible, after he found out that using force wud fail he tried to shift grounds i was there in warri when his boy's received the phonecalls to bomb the pipeline, as an ijaw guy i know all these things we knkw how to handle criminals in the creek.
Am urging Buhari to shoot him the moment he is arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by EasternActivist: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2016
MyGeneration:
Lie's, tompolo is responsible, after he found out that using force wud fail he tried to shift grounds i was there in warri when his boy's received the phonecalls to bomb the pipeline, as an ijaw guy i know all these things we knkw how to handle criminals in the creek.
Am urging Buhari to shoot him the moment he is arrested.

And you say you come from which tribe?
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by MyGeneration(m): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2016
EasternActivist:

And you say you come from which tribe?
gbaramatu, nnewi side grin

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by EasternActivist: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2016
MyGeneration:
gbaramatu, nnewi side grin

Nairalanders take a look and Judge
Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by MyGeneration(m): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2016
EasternActivist:

Nairalanders take a look and Judge
LoL... U think supporting dat creek criminal tompolo wud mk him support ur Biafra u are wasting
Ur time, he is going down and there's nothing Ipob ir mend or my fellow ijaws wud do abt it grin...
We are ok with our fishing its out of his greed that brought this rubbish to our land i met with him at asaba nd told him to sell his boat house for me but he refused now he wud pay the Price.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo by talktimi(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2016
This administration just wants to nail Tompolo by all means even if it's by attacking facilities by itself knowing a breach of his amnesty agreement would get him locked up for life. I dey laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level / Okechukwu Okoye's Killers Vow To Go After Politicians / Boko Haram Death Threat: SSS Advises Wole Soyinka To Shave Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.