Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48365 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
mokoshalb:

you must also get a code from google webmaster... reseach again..
to get alexa code register an account and claim your blog, the code will be given to u! Voila!!! thats all

Ok. Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 9:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
ijinlove20:

Ok. Thanks
u welcome!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
But what is the main reason why i haven't been approved?
mokoshalb:
your blog is ok there!...keep updating frequently...!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Mrkingzz:
But what is the main reason why i haven't been approved?
that is best known to google, but make sure u copy less and post unique contents!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
Can you review it properly please and tell me some faults u notice
mokoshalb:
that is best known to google, but make sure u copy less and post unique contents!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by binbass(m): 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Well done bro, please review my website : www.soccersection.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2016
binbass:
Well done bro, please review my website : www.soccersection.com
Your WP blog is nice and i enjoyed it fast loading[kudos] but make sure u evade that KONGA banner at the header, its not nice dre... u may put it at the right and side of the blog....it will be perfect there...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Can you review it properly please and tell me some faults u notice
firstly, non of the essential pages were present there{about us, contact us, privacy policy}, you will never get approved without those.
secondly, 72% of ur post are copied according to Copyscape... you should be due to dat..
if u can make corrections, there is nothing stopping you from getting approved!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Horlaarsco: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by binbass(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2016
mokoshalb:
Your WP blog is nice and i enjoyed it fast loading[kudos] but make sure u evade that KONGA banner at the header, its not nice dre... u may put it at the right and side of the blog....it will be perfect there...

I will do just that now..... Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks so much, i will fix those things properly and God will richly reward you, thanks. Do you design blogger template?
mokoshalb:
firstly, non of the essential pages were present there{about us, contact us, privacy policy}, you will never get approved without those.
secondly, 72% of ur post are copied according to Copyscape... you should be due to dat..
if u can make corrections, there is nothing stopping you from getting approved!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Thanks so much, i will fix those things properly and God will richly reward you, thanks. Do you design blogger template?
pm
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Can you help me love-vendor this template on my blog and add those contct us, privacy policy and the rest and make it load quick?
mokoshalb:
yea, i design fast loading blogs to ur taste, u can holla me if u nid my service... 08060505755..
::
btw 5th principle loading>?>>..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Can you help me love-vendor this template on my blog and add those contct us, privacy policy and the rest and make it load quick?
which template..?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Mrkingzz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
www.9jamasses.com, check that one there
mokoshalb:
which template..?
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mrkingzz:
www.9jamasses.com, check that one there
yea, i can do that for u, if thats wat u want, pm me to discuss...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Aminat508(f): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Review my blog www.amiloaded.com tongue tongue
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 5:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Aminat508:
Review my blog www.amiloaded.com tongue tongue
hmmmmm... <!--don't know what to say--?>
happy blogging sis!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by chibuzor05(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
We are still waiting for the next principle..thanks for the ones you have offered.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
chibuzor05:
We are still waiting for the next principle..thanks for the ones you have offered.
yea, the next one is under test, after testing its efficiency, will post it out, dont miss out!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by chibuzor05(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
mokoshalb:
yea, the next one is under test, after testing its efficiency, will post it out, dont miss out!

Ok no probs.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by adeememman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls help review @ my signature
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
adeememman:
Pls help review @ my signature
your blog design is bright, but a reader might find it difficult to navigate through ur blog...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by plangist: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
mokoshalb:
your blog is nice, just make sure you follow my principles and make sure u post unique content regularly. Happy blogging!
thanks a lot.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by adeememman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
mokoshalb:
your blog design is bright, but a reader might find it difficult to navigate through ur blog...
Thanks, but pls check again and pass your comment as I've changed the template.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Folabudic: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hi Bro can you enlighten we wp users on how to go about the custom header robot stuff I can't locate it on my settings and please help me review my website
Jimmypro.club. Thanks so much
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Folabudic:
Hi Bro can you enlighten we wp users on how to go about the custom header robot stuff I can't locate it on my settings and please help me review my website
Jimmypro.club. Thanks so much
basically WP is for advanced purposes which require some pro steps...
they are lots of plugins which i will be forwarding to u later... its case is different from blogger.. stay updated!...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Folabudic: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Alright Bro will be waiting for the updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.