Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

How To Stop Auto-renewal Of Data Bundle Mb On Mtn,glo,airtel,etisalat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Stop Auto-renewal Of Data Bundle Mb On Mtn,glo,airtel,etisalat (9851 Views)

Cheapest Tariffs Plans And Data Subscription Of GLO, Airtel,etisalat And Mtn Net / Banks Refuse Naira Payment From Etisalat Nigeria / Bpp Online Registration And Renewal Of Expired IRR Certificate For Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Auto-renewal Of Data Bundle Mb On Mtn,glo,airtel,etisalat by greggng: 1:01am On Feb 23, 2016
HOW TO STOP AUTO-RENEWAL OF DATA BUNDLE MB ON MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT

FOR GLO NETWORK
To stop Glo Auto
renewal, send
CANCELto127 as a
text message. Then
you will be senta
message telling you
that you have
successfully canceled
the auto renewal
services.

FOR ETISALAT
NETWORK
To stop etisalat 10MB
data subscription
autorenewal, dial this
code from your
phone*229*0#the
press the green/send
button. OR
sendSTOPto229.

NOTE:-This can be
used to stop any auto
renewal service in
etisalat, i used 10MB
as an example
because it's this plan
that customers
purchase most.

FOR AIRTEL NETWORK
To stop Blackberry
internet Subscription
(BIS) auto renewal
subscription, simply
Text
STOPAUTORENEWto440.
and this will
immediately stop
them from deducting
your airtime in the
name of auto renew.

For MTN Network
Send NO to 131
ENJOY!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Loses N112bn / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? / Which Business Can I Start With #30,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.