Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Grooviest University In Nigeria? (9415 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? / Best University In Port-harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dayo23(f): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2007
I agree unilag is the most grooviest and lively university not only in nigeria but west africa as a whole,beside uniben,ui,uniport,oau, and lasu i think unilorin too is very lively and an exciting place to school,MTN UNILORIN CAMPUS STORM WE DE WAIT UNA NEXT MONTH.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by babalawo1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2007
i think like this when i be student,it was so so gruv gruv n gyration,but make i tell una wey be students,begin save that gruv pepper cos e go fit sustain u for one year after graduation n youth service.make una ask this question, which university for nija get the highest number of unemployed graduates?, u no fit answer abi.so make una read oo i know sey body no be fire wood,but too much fuel for carbrettor na im de cos over floatin,again too much play na im make jack a jew man no be so, na so.may u all wok n neva stumble
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by sq1(f): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.unilag is da booomb.if u ar not there ten u ar nowere.gba be.d first time i enter dat school b4 admission list come out i was prayin day and night to god dat i must be ther.and infact that school can kill person dat dosent hav money n game.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Tats(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2007
dikizie:

Judging from the number of people that have contributed on this thread, The winner is,

1) UNILAG
2) UNIPORT
3) UNIBEN

But as a UNIPORT alumni, we de groove. I de tell you. As long as say there is enough kishi in your pocket you would be grooving till you fail all your exams and realize say men I don f**ck up.

The three schools above are definitely the top 3 .
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2007
Greatest Akokites!
there is no school that creates fun like UNILAG.
its the place to be.when i was in school,there was always somewhere
to go and party if ur the party type or just hang out.
but i took a trip to Ibadan one weekend and was really thrilled.
those chicks are really SPOILT.
from Options 24 to Premier hotel,it was alcohol,sweet girls and good music.
i really had a nice time
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Jacktheripper: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
I give it to UNILAG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Privacy Breach: JAMB Warns Against Enrollment Of Minors / Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013 / Official Jamb Grading System For 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.