Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Grooviest University In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Grooviest University In Nigeria? (9443 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? / Best University In Port-harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by BrankxMan(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2006
peoples I know say I be newbie here and e don tay when me i comot but during my time u no fit get better vibe pass GREAT IFE. THE ONE AND ONLY
STAND ALONE CAMPUS OF FUN AND PARTIES,
IFE
UNIBEN
UNILAG
In that order I beg all my IFE peoples let them know
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dennylove(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2006
let me brek it down again,do you know what THIS LANGUAGE means in italy "NUMERO UNO" that what UNILAG is, as per GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE,we FLAUNT GROVES anywhere we go, if you got it,UNILAG Flaunt it"
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Hotstepper(f): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2006
every1 is just saying it is their uni,
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by BrankxMan(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2006
Whatever anyone sez those that have been to GREAT IFE know that the vibe and groove is there UNILAG has an advantage of being in Lagos but comparatively if you analyse it carefully there is only one winner GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEE
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by gidig(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2006
I really beg to differ from some of what you Ife guys have said.
As far as I am concerned-and I am an Ife grad through anf through,unrepentant-it will have to go to University of Lagos.All the great Ife people in here, you know that is the truth.If it is parties and aristos and all those stuff, I will give it to Lag;they are way ahead of everyone but If it is  reading and getting it into your head that you have to be the very best in all forms of human development, I dare anyone to challenge great Ife!

No institution in Nigeria jas then benefit of the kinds of social connection that UNILAG has.They are in the nation's entertainment capital.They see it all.If they are to leave their campus and organiza an event,they have loads of location to choose from,sponsors,media and others.It is just logical.UNILAG is the party school of Nigeria.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by naylow: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2006
UNILAG - yeah pretty girls but smelly toilets especially in the female quarters. yuck - now those nanies I can never lay my lips on
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2006
Yes oh.GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAATESSSSSST AKOKITES!!!

Yep UNILAG is numero uno in that area. I remember coming out of classrooms when jackin, just to take a break and i would
stand in front of moremi just to watch things happen, ah, the good old days grin grin
yeah we are good in that area, but we also graduate first classes every year, no one shld 4get dat.
Peace
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by soulpatrol(f): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2006
na wa o. see how these lagos people are just doing mouth saying UNILAG is this and that. all the rest of you, step up and represent your schools now! cool grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by soulpatrol(f): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2006
represent your schools, even if it is university of kpaki you went to. haba! grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by izoneb(f): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2006
well didnt say represent.says grooviest.
not everyone who chose lagos schooled there sis!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by uenemuoh(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2006
i think igbenedion university is the grooviest university
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by dutty(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2006
Make all of una go hide! DO U KNOW UNIPORT? if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol.Unilag dey try o no doubt but UNIPORT is off shizle wen it comes to grooving ,everything dey happen, and i mean evrything,
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by sholatech(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2006
The Ebony Magazine has declared UNIVERSITY of JOS has the American university in the heart of Africa.That is the most entertaining,fashion-conscious and fun-loving University in sub-sahara africa.
I challenge anyone to dispute this!!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Orlaitan: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2006
Men i tell u wat,after unilag no other univ again,well dont rush,amma bou 2 get blown,i jus saw my name on merit list som couple of dayz ago,i dedicate it 2 y'all nairalanderz.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Orlaitan: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2006
Men i tell u wat,after unilag no other univ again,well dont rush,amma bou 2 get blown,i jus saw my name on merit list som couple of dayz ago,i dedicate it 2 y'all nairalanderz.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by sniperwolf(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2006
You don't just say Unilag cos you're based in Eko go out and visit other institution and see if they groove or not!
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Bolarge(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2006
UI Rocks!!! cool cool cool
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by belloti(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2006
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sakkwato is the grooviest of all
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by manakins: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2006
UNILAG leads the others follow.
EKO for SHOW.
You can beat it, because even our world showcases us.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Lcoolbabe(f): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2006
Hey guys, u ve all talked about the most groovest - who go say im mama soup no sweet? hw about the opposite- the most boring polythecnic so far!

For me the most boring is Rivers state polythecnic. Social life -ZERO cry cry grin wink
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by osegwu(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2006
All these schools you guys are talking do not groove even
Kings college is hotter than them all. University of Hell is
the grooviest of them all. wanna go there?
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Seyigoy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2006
OSUITES where art thou? If u've ever bin to OSU, or schooled there, then u'll knw that we groove all the time. I don't knw if we r the grooviest but hell, we GROOVE!!!!! grin grin
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Mystique(f): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2006
The grooviests Uni in Naija:
1. UniLag
2. Uniben
3. Igbinedion University
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by itismd(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2006
CAN YOU SEE THE STUFF YA ALL ARE MADE OF!
DID ANY OF YOU HEAR UNN? RESTORING THE LOST DIGNITY. Academically, socially, physically, mentally and spiritually.
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:01am On Nov 15, 2006
@walead or whatever your name is called
this an open forum and every body entitled to his/her own opinion.and its either you agree with a person opinion or you disagree,but you don't have to insult the person to show that you disagree with the person,i believe you saw thoniaslim as my name and not efiko,so next time you want to refer to someone's post,do it in a matured way.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2006
u guys are kidding me
UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA IS THE GROOOOOOVIEST 4 SURE
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by cleric(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2006
Unilag is the grooviest, U.I is the most spiritual and academic, Uniport is where you get the cheapest gurls, the rest are just trying to be like these three pacesetters.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by Trev(f): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2006
Yes ohh  cheesy,

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT Josites!!!!!! cheesy

"anyday aanytimeUjay is the grooviest uni, come rain come sunshine. GREATEST JOSITES"

Abeg tell them, just see who and who came from there, PQ,2Face,Me! haba.Ujay has always been the place to be(Dont know about now oh)the fun never stops.

Class of the 90s
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by prince83: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2006
Well, i dont think u guys really know wats happening in this country! if you have ever been to Igbinedion University, then u will reconsider your words.
Wen it comes to groove, live that to us, because we dont just groove, but we get 2 end of grooving.
I dont want to talk about the classy babes who show up with their classy cars such as New modern RAV4, volkwagen V6 2006 modern, SLK etc. Wen u get 2 de guys, if u have ever heard of the word "P.I.M.P", den u will understand wen i say de guys love-vendor there cars, amana chilling, gound breaking decks, spinners wheels, car DVD, (front, up, headrest DVD's).
I think a trial will convince u all, so wen it comes to groove, igbinedion is the baba,
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by stillkay(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2006
U cannot compare death with sleep shocked

UNILAG is the shiznit,where they foshizzle there nizzles.

They can't beat it cool
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by orekelewaa: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2006
Haba i ain't been to very many skuls but ive been to a no of em. Rite now i attend unilag and LAG rox d most. Dig it or diss it. I'm sure y'all know but youre tryin to defend ur skuls cos defeat aint easy to accept as in its lag, gbabeski. I'm evally proud.
Re: The Grooviest University In Nigeria? by trendy(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2006
Dont Forget Uniben!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

falling education standard / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Do You Need An Academic Research Writer? Here Is A Trusted One In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.