Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper (514 Views)

Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper / Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper by lamzybaby: 3:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Insists he won’t step down from office

National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, yesterday shed light on the controversial issue of his alleged funding of the Boko Haram sect, saying he is a victim of political mischief and bad blood.
Responding to a question during an interactive session with journalists at the PDP national secretariat after the former Acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus handed over to him, Senator Sheriff said, contrary to the speculations, members of Boko Haram insurgents marked him for elimination for thwarting their plans to Islamise the entire country.
He said he was the governor of Borno state when the Boko Haram erupted and contributed in great measure with others to put the sect in check within five days.
He explained that the late President Umaru Yar’Adua ordered the military and the police to ensure the Boko Haram insurgency did not escalate and because of the support he gave to ensure that the group was curtailed, he got into their bad books.

Source: http://nigerianpilot.com/my-boko-haram-story-ali-modu-sheriff/#sthash.tkjbLtuJ.dpuf
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper by AngryNigerian(m): 4:08am On Feb 23, 2016
Just resign go jiooooorrrr! Whoever nominated him 4 the position, & whoever voted for him!
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper by Flexherbal(m): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2016
How did he become chairman? Is it by the will of the entire party or some people placed him there?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper by orisa37: 5:04am On Feb 23, 2016
About AMS, let us rethink his credentials for the post. Let us think breathwise and not this straight jacket kind of assessment. If AMS is some body like Dogara, then he is good for PDP.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Speaks: My Boko Haram Story – Pilot Newspaper by chriskosherbal(m): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Only God knows everything.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Use Malfunctioning Car - Saraki / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari / I Came Across This On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.