Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) (40030 Views)

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos / UNBELEIVABLE- Nigerian Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by victorazy(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Nawao! Is not good to be dead. I wish to live forever.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Delta people make una no allow dead people vex with una o
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by victorazy(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2016
nerilove:
Not a good thing medically because its a threat to those living

Many deases on invitation.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by agog: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2016
so pathetic indeed for a government-owned institution. imagine if this belong to a private individual, you can be sure the place will be sealed off in less than 24 hrs of this report.
hypocrisy and blatant disregard for human lives stink to high heaven in this country undecided

HungerBAD:

Rats struggle for bread with me—Lawyer A lawyer and human rights activist, E.U Opukiri, whose wife was on admission, narrated his experience: “I am a barrister of nine years in the bar, I came to this hospital because of the health of my wife and my experiences here in these two days are pathetic. There was no electricity and water in the hospital premises, a state government hospital for that matter.

[/b]“In the night when the rechargeable lamp we were using went off, rats came out in large numbers and spread everywhere. Some of them came specifically for the bread I bought for my wife, dragging it with me. “Out of fear, I took the bread and made it a pillow at the head-side of the bed. I was, however, uncomfortable with it because of its shape and so I decided to put it in a cupboard-like shelf there.

When I opened the shelf, I saw that it was a haven for rats. There were so many rats that I became afraid being aware of the prevalent Lassa fever caused by rats.[b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e-delta-hospital-stockpiles-corpses-in-the-open/
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by oginibo(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2016
[center][/center]Bomadi is not under capital no Delta state governor look to the on this geographical area.....if its Asaba and is metropoly..there is solution....kidnap the Son of the gov. and keep him inside the mortuary....He will do something since his family is not there no solution.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by FILEBE(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2016
eleko1:
If the they shud give them Mass burial since their family abandoned them sad. We can't blame govt for everything here.

Exactly! we just can't be blaming the government for everything. Are we Zombies?

My G. after work , come make I flex you.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by omotonyx(f): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2016
gabinogem:
Most of the hospitals in Nigeria are not up to par... I had my own experience when I lost my mum last year.
sorry about dat
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2016
And the governor is a Medical doctor, I dont know why they have this riff raffish attitude, always thinking that they re smart, when the reverse is the case. cheesy
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by fromnigeria(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2016
The Question remains: Why do we preserve corpses. Sometimes i wonder if they're food stuffs.

See the consiquence now
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by fromnigeria(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2016
The Question remains: Why do we preserve corpses. Sometimes i wonder if they're food stuffs.

See the consiquence now
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by eseoghene144: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
It used to be the same with warri general hospital when I lived there a few years back
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by billyG(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2016
WHAT DID THEY DO WITH THERE 13% DERIVATION. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Charly68: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Lord have mercy ,this is Terrible ..and this hospital has management team ?
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by belissima(f): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Bugatie:
Awkward,
Maybe those corpses didn't get enough vit D while they were alive
lolz,its pathetic though. wat r the owners of d corpses waiting for?
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by frisky2good(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Unclaimed corpses should be photographed and cremated within 2 weeks and the ashes should be put in individual urns. If at anytime someone comes to identify the deceased from the pictures taken, they can be given the urn containing the ashes of their loved one for proper burial. That will save a lot of space in our mortuaries.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2016
Sacramento4real:
And there are bill boards everywhere in Delta state that Okowa is working. So much for having a Trained medical doctor as a Governor.
That gov is useless;he's only there to loot,he's not doing anything in the state,what a shame.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by obikiel(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
all said and done I love the way in which the man described "dragging of bread with rats"
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by princessbecky(f): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ask your Papi...funny thou.Nigeria too swt
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Bigtoto(f): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm sure they sell the body parts.
Why can't they burn the bodies?must person busy corpse and waste land şef?! embarassed

We don't do that here in China.
Its Dust to dust!burn the bodies and give the families the ashes if they need it.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by gabinogem(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
omotonyx:
sorry about dat
thanks
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by fromnigeria(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sacramento4real:
And there are bill boards everywhere in Delta state that Okowa is working. So much for having a Trained medical doctor as a Governor.
What exactly do you want the governor to do about this!?
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Udoks(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hehehe... The mortuary couldn't have suddenly become too small. It means more people are dying. Now that's the first problem that should be looked into.

Mtcheww.... I even smell formalin as I type sef. Lol
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by 7lives: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sacramento4real:

This one wey hin dey do no be work grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Oblak(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
how rat go follow me drag my own bread? does it know what I passed through to afford that bread, now wey dollar don high. #ratsbewarned. (•_•)
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Masculity(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
VcStunner:
And everyone will pretend this is the first place they are witnessing it. You all may survive Zika virus and be killed by hypocrisy.
Until Nigeria begins to build and regulate structures and certain practices, this will only be a daily occurrence everywhere.

unfortunately, the youth are not ready. We can't diffreciate the good and the bad leaders. May God help us.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Raphael81(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
gabinogem:
Most of the hospitals in Nigeria are not up to par... I had my own experience when I lost my mum last year.
you mind sharing ur experience with us?
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
No respect for the dead. I am not surprised. They don't respect the living too.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by gabinogem(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Raphael81:

you mind sharing ur experience with us?
She was sick of stroke, we took her from cross river to some hospitals in benin edo state, & they couldn't help the condition. Most of the hospitals there are not worth calling hospitals. They are just there for fancy, including some so called private hospitals. My experience in cross river & in edo state was horrible. I hate remembering such experience.
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by VcStunner(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Masculity:

unfortunately, the youth are not ready. We can't diffreciate the good and the bad leaders. May God help us.
really? Here is what I think,the federal ministry of health in collaboration with NASS should as a matter of urgency enact a law to regulate acts like this. On this law, the state govts can stand and act. You don't say anything about the youths here. Let those who are in the position do the right thing. Private individuals run morgues too, how do you work on that without a general law?
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Sacramento4real(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
fromnigeria:

What exactly do you want the governor to do about this!?

Are you seriously asking me that? A Trained Medical doctor?
Re: Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) by Sacramento4real(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
7lives:

This one wey hin dey do no be work grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lemon Fresh A Bleaching Cream? / Ladies With Protruding Bellies. / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.