Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode (1779 Views)

Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo) / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / I Will Set EFCC Against You, Sheriff Threatens Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by maimalari: 7:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Sheriff said, “No one has ever accused me of supporting Boko Haram, no court of competent jurisdiction has ever linked me with Boko Haram.

“I will do one thing this time round. People like Femi Fani-Kayode will never go scot-free this time round.

www.punchng.com/sheriff-still-under-n300bn-borno-allocation-probe-efcc/
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by politricks: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Good, let the implosion begin. I hear people saying Apc is afraid of ali modu sheriff that is why they are calling him boko haram founder not knowing its actually the other way round. It would have been better if they even use temitemi at least he would have been shouting 'GEJ' up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by HungerBAD: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Sheriff and FFK? having a hard time taking sides with any.

One is the Sponsor of Boko Haram, and the other one the only Childish Man in Nigeria. I will seat this one out.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2016
grin Waiting patiently for FFK's reply.... PDP don fall yakata for ground. There was a party indeed grin

But FFK should be very careful because Ali boko sheriff have some snipers that can snip him anytime grin

Severusnipe the e-diot, wha'ya say?

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by carinmom(f): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Really
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by buskie13(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Ali Modu is a fūcktard....

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by Progressive01(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Grabs pop corn and zobo, waiting for the talkative to respond. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by modath(f): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Make una help FFK beg SAS ooo...

The loud mouth has forgotten about his new son & his oyinbo pepper!!

He wouldn't have uttered the nonsense he did if he hadn't been high on that "white good good gold dust"....

SAS ehn!! Field Marshall of "Fearless Vicious Army? Issokay! smiley
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Grabs pop corn and zobo, waiting for the talkative to respond. cheesy
no mind that basket mouth
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by Progressive01(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
no mind that basket mouth
Na ya senior bros na. Two of una too dey talk. Infact, you talk pass am.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by Progressive01(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg make somebody share this quote on FFK timeline for twitter. Him must respond oo. This guguru and zobo wey I pam so no go waste oo.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by ishiamu(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2016
politricks:
Good, let the implosion begin. I hear people saying Apc is afraid of ali modu sheriff that is why they are calling him boko haram founder not knowing its actually the other way round. It would have been better if they even use temitemi at least he would have been shouting 'GEJ' up and down.

Go and die shikeena, apc own in 2019 go fear you

Poor sauce
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Sheriff never mentioned FFK....you people are always lying.

That was how you 'lied' Nigerians into voting this fool, now everybody is suffering.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by politricks: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2016
ishiamu:

Go and die shikeena, apc own in 2019 go fear you

Poor sauce
If i wanted to use PDP's way of thinking i would have said you want me to go and die because you are afraid of me.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by sunkoye: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
e be like say femi time don come.....sheriff should be merciful and make it swift... wink

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by maimalari: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Sheriff is about to unleash the bokoharam in him. FFK should run for his dear life.

Remember Nuhu Ribadu. Ribadu is a Northerner. When sheriff indicated interest for pdp chairman position, Ribadu took to his heels and went into hiding.
Ribadu is wise.
FFK should do like Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by orisa37: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2016
You want to be a democratic leader, so don't threaten anyone around. If something happens to FFK, you'll be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by ishiamu(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
politricks:
If i wanted to use PDP's way of thinking i would have said you want me to go and die because you are afraid of me.

Gthoh
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by kachola: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
DDeliverer:

That was how you 'lied' Nigerians into voting this fool, now everybody is suffering.
No sir, he did ita was on channels tv I heard it personally. so listin properly bro

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by kachola: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
DDeliverer:

No sir, he did it was on channels tv I heard it personally. so listin properly bro
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by 100Cents: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Grabs popcorn..

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Threatens Femi Fani Kayode by NobleAngell(f): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Am starting to think these two have something they aren't telling us. Perhaps they dated same girl? That's usually how dis kinda beef starts.

(1) (Reply)

Mr President-help Nitel/mtel Disengaged Staff / Buhari 's Ear Medication Costs Nigeria £50m / Warning:forcefull Retired Army Officers By PMB Would Join Biafra Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.