Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Country People - What Do You Think About These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country People - What Do You Think About These (412 Views)

Poor Country People Mentality Vs Developed Country People Mentality / The Virtue Of Tolerance Of The Igbo People...what The Other Tribe Lacks / Chai...see What Recession Is Doing To My Country People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Country People - What Do You Think About These by lizpedra(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2016
I just sat down thinking for a way forward since my life is becoming miserable,I just said to my self narialand can keep you company but when I login there was no funny post every body is serious... Them I taught of a way forward...

LET NIGERIA BE RUN LIKE A PRIVATE INSTITUTION/COMPANY..
LETS THESE COUNTRY JUST BE SOLD OUT TO SOMEONE LIKE ALIKO DANGOTE.....THEN LET SEE IF THINGS CAN CHANGE WE DON'T NEED A PRESIDENT AGAIN WE NEED A CEO WHO WILL HANDLE THESE NATION AS HIS BUSINESS.....

NO BUSINESS MAN WILL WATCH HIS COMPANY GO DOWN WITHOUT DOING THE FOLLOWING...

1.CROSS CHECK THE COMPANY FROM THE ONE WHEN IT WAS SETUP
2.TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP
3.DROP HIS PRIDE AND BEND DOWN
4.SACK THOSE WHO ARE NOT ADDING TO THE INSTITUTION
5.PUTTING HANDS TOGETHER WITH HIS SHARE HOLDERS NO MAKE THINGS WORK OUT..

THESE ARE BASIC THINGS PRESIDENT BUHARI NEEDS TO DO...
Re: My Country People - What Do You Think About These by Nijagobeta: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2016
I can see you are battling with frustration.

No one knows the source of anyone's success but who ever wins the race is the winner.

After every tunnel , there is a light. Nigeria is still better compare to her contemporary suffering from same fates.

So brace up bro, and shake off ur challenges

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Patronise MADE IN NIGERIA Products / How Do You Protect Yourself And Family If your government Cant / #whereisthechange, A Machinery Of The Wailers And Oppositions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.