Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) (23788 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Former ABU VC Prof Mahdi In 2000 / Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by dainformant(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
A former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, pictured with senator Dino Melaye and senator Ben Murray-Bruce after a breakfast meet this morning....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/reno-omokri-hangs-out-with-senators.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by HungerBAD: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Observing this picture.

A tale of two Senators.

One has a house in Hollywood, All His Kids live in the United States, flies First Class only and so far the only Nigerian that celebrated his birthday with 62 Million Naira.

The other Senator is well...

The Second mistake the APC has made after Saraki,he also helps the Senate presidents wife carry her handbag in public, and is fond of showing his expensive cars and houses online for show,even if his salary and show of wealth don't match his salary as a Senator

But hey,what do I know?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by CastedDude: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2016
NA DIER MATA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2016
Live and lets live life.
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Xposer: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2016
good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by mynd1(f): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ok seen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by comos: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
and we are killing ourselves in social media over them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Beehshorp(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
How I wish bubu had quarter of Ben Bruce's sense things for no bad like dis... Atleast Jonathan's ministers didnot allow GEJ be a complete failure due to their vibrant acts but BUBU"s ministers are allowing him show his incompetence...
Chai we av been scammed ooo.. Chai... E dey pain me oo..
My apc friend called me last nyt and was like bishop I don die oo, buhari don finish me.. Even people wey dey sell vegetable for hostel don increase the money cos dollar dey on the rise.. After laughing I looked at him and shouted "sai Baba" "sai chanji" na im the dude use vex cut the call...

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Hardaybizi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
And so?
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by great664(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bruce making sense

Bruce for 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
BEAF?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by centyboy: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
and some people ar killing themselves over APC and PDP on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Spanner4(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
All of them na d same people
Whethr PDPshit or APCrook

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Mjshexy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Okay nice to see

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by DoctorTim: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
YOU SEE WHY IT IS WRONG FOR US TO COME ON HERE AND ABUSE OURSELVES AND OUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS BECAUSE OF THESE POLITISCAMS? DOES IT LOOK LIKE THESE GUYS ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS? DOES IT LOOK LIKE THESE GUYS CAN CURSE THEIR FATHERS AND MOTHERS BECAUSE OF POLITICS?
LETS TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT WHILE AIRING OUT POLITICAL VIEWS NO MATTER HOW CONFLICTING THEY ARE.
GOD BLESS US, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by allanphash7(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is what most Nigeria youth doesnt understand about our politicians that they do play on politics on us

No APC or PDP or APGA when it comes to sharing money

They all come out together in one voice

Wake up gullible Nigeria youth

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by tempex88(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
The three men are wearing foreign made/branded shirts. I want to see my leaders more Niigerian

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
THAT'S WHY NO POLITICIAN IS WORTH STICKING YOUR NECK OUT FOR.THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by kennyman2000(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Men!
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by tmtech: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
please, who has seen oga DOyin okupe
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by ishiamu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Following.

Hoping to hear what the tribalist has to say this time
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by NobleAngell(f): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
I dunno but there's something about this Dino Melaye. Cant figure it but I think I like him. My heart jumps when I sight him.
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by ayokanmi3(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wow..... And some jobless youths will be busy insulting themselves, burning bridges amidst themselves while these politicians keep wining and dinning.....
I pray these jobless youths receive sence fast..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by carinmom(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Guyman02: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
And some people are fighting over these guys on NL.
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by NinaArsenal(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cute them.
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Splashme: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
wq
Re: Dino Melaye With Reno Omokri, Ben-Bruce After Breakfast (PICS) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
centyboy:
Vanity upon vanity... cry

Even poverty is vanity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Has Spent N1bn On Ekwueme So Far" — Ngige / How Kabiru Sokoto Plotted To Kidnap Shettima’s Children At Borno Lodge / AWOLOWO VS OJUKWU (achievements And Records)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.