Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! (922 Views)

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / BBC Documentary On Rebranding Nigeria / Rebranding Nigeria Or Rebranding Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2009
To all those who tot that the 'Re-branding Nigeria' project will not work. We are happy to inform you that it is working and in full gear. With the avalanche of foreign Son in-laws in Dora Akunyili's family, the latest one been an American!, this 'Re-branding Nigeria' project is certainly working.

I love this country. smiley smiley
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by walakolobo: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2009
and your point is?
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
walakolobo:

and your point is?
figure it out
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by philip0906(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2009
yh.i get ur point. cheesy
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by walakolobo: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2009
cant figure anything out except that you are telling us that she now has foreign son in laws, so whats that got to do with re branding Nigeria? who cares who marries who? how does that become our concern or anyone's concern? whats your point? is it a crime to have foreign in laws? what has she done wrong?
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by vigasimple(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
@jabbok

Don't let us let figure it out, since you bring it up, you can spill the bean.  My take is that Madam Nafdac daughter has marry a foreigner.

I am not surprised if that is the case, nor does it matter whom any member of her family marry.

However, part of the paradox is sending your kids to foreign school and pretending everything is okay here in Nigeria and you can simply rebrand.

NIGERIA has NO BRAND other than CORRUPTION and LACK OF LEADERSHIP so becareful what you want to rebrand. get a good brand first and then start to rebrand it.

In 2009, Nigeria has no stable power or good water, no good health or education system or indeed any useful proper infrastrutures.

Remember the saying 'IF YOU PUT A LIPSTICK ON A PIG, IT'S STILL A PIG'  
let us find a geniune solutions to the serious challenges we are facing in this country and stop trying to paper the crack.
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2009
vigasimple:

@jabbok

Don't let us let figure it out, since you bring it up, you can spill the bean. My take is that Madam Nafdac daughter has marry a foreigner.

I am not surprised if that is the case, nor does it matter whom any member of her family marry.

However, part of the paradox is sending your kids to foreign school and pretending everything is okay here in Nigeria and you can simply rebrand.

NIGERIA has NO BRAND other than CORRUPTION and LACK OF LEADERSHIP so becareful what you want to rebrand. get a good brand first and then start to rebrand it.

In 2009, Nigeria has no stable power or good water, no good health or education system or indeed any useful proper infrastrutures.

Remember the saying 'IF YOU PUT A LIPSTICK ON A PIG, IT'S STILL A PIG'
let us find a geniune solutions to the serious challenges we are facing in this country and stop trying to paper the crack.
@vigasimple ,

U hv captured the thread very succintly with a matured mind. such a paradox
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2009
time check: 12:32pm,

They just exchanged marital vows right now. It was so lovely. Njideka akunyili has been rebranded to Njideka Justin Crosby!

Sad enough, the whole Nigerian thieves and vampires are gathered there!
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by Tudor6(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2009
This is ridiculous!
Why the hell should people watch this LIVE on t.v
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by walakolobo: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2009
thats why in Nigeria, there are more than one TV station, you can simply tune to the one you want, you just asked a very ridiculous question.
Re: Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Stop And Search Police / I Hope You Are All Fine / Is Sanusi A Patriot Or A Hatchet Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.