Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' (33071 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by noetic5: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-yV_rmnfqQ2w/Ua2gprpfyFI/AAAAAAAABGI/QcMmren10TQ/s1600/AY+AND+WIFE.PNG[/img]

Freeze Cool Fm has reacted to reports comedian Ay and wife, Mabel allege split

Feeze, a close friend of the couple wrote

''I sincerely hope and pray that what I am hearing is false. You guys are my favorite couple. AY is my brother and Mabel is my sister. I remember being angry with Mabel for eating my bush meat once and she made it up by cooking the most delicious owo soup with starch for me and as for AY he is one of my best friends in the industry.
He is a brother in every way. He is kind hearted, loving, caring, intelligent and well mannered. You guys are not good together, you are GREAT together in fact FABULOUS TOGETHER and you both know it. THE DEVIL KNOW THIS FACT AND WOULD WORK HARD TO BRING DISHARMONY. Please don't give him the chance. Mabel the keys to your home are in your hand and I am sure of your love for this genius. I also know AY loves you. Gisting less than 3 weeks ago he told me he loves you 120% and I teased him endlessly over this, calling him Mr Loverman in Shabbas voice. I love you guys and know we will smile at the end of this alleged storm. ❤️ #AyMabelForLife ''

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCIYyB6RL5V/

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by noetic5: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seems like AY was accused of CHEATING and ABUSE don't know sha.. U can read up a few details here @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/please-dont-give-devil-chance-freeze.html

Oh. This 2016 sef
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by flexxyworld(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Not everywoman can cope with what stardom got too offer..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by DesChyko: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Homes break everyday. Their celebrity status makes this marriage no different.
It is their selflessness that'll eventually solve it all.
Otherwise, it's still their biz.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by adonbilivit: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
freeze too dey talk. watch freak

but he made a lot of sense. Mabel please note that there are over 2 million more beautiful women waiting in line to take over from u. some dey nairaland

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by missKiffy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
See who is talking, this Freeze abi nah cold no get sense sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
What does the devil have to do with what is happening?

another superstitious clown angry

15 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by kilokeys(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is it a joke?

Naah

It's real life, AY..

Retrospectively, ur jokes have been about stammerers, the indigent, physically challenged, body shaming, mentally unstable and other ills of the society..

Whatever is happening to you now isn't funny.. Should other pple find it funny?

Yes, they could. But shouldn't .. Welcome to the real world

For those of who stewpid enough not to see any iota of sense in my post.. Ill advice u see more comedy central gigs. Thats if u will see the humor innit anyway.

African comedy has a long way to go. It reflects our beastly nature and fetishes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by condralbede(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
ok
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Dcaliphate(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Life is about balance, as fuel is to vehicles, so affection is to women, no man should devote less time to his wife in his quest for the fleeting things of life. Im not absolving Mabel of blame either, she can keep her home, its in her power to do so if she wills.To many broken homes these days pls we dont want another one #AY&Mabel

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by hucienda: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mr Loverman.... Shabba! cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by francescainnoce(f): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
You see this celebrity love and lifestyle is not my thing, same as politics. I have never had a thing for celebrity and their engagements not because it's bad .... NO!!!! It's because you need the power of the Holy Ghost firsthand..
God help them

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by preciousMI1(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
more please.. FP
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by muaa(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mabel sha talll ooo
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by timilehin007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
I c
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by sexymoma(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai drama too many for 2016 abeg angry
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by timilehin007(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Champion lover
hucienda:
Mr Loverman.... Shabba! cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Ehins22(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by LMAyedun(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Buhari, do something.. Families are breaking up, Naira is falling in love, our economy is in shambles.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by theunnamed: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hahaha.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by logoscope(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
...that why I can marry my mate. See as he is looking like her younger brother... grin
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by ikombe: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
missKiffy:
See who is talking, this Freeze abi nah cold no get sense sha
Make una come see d person wey wan take over as AY wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
something tells me this guy is mocking Ay
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by scribble: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Women need to chill on this cheating thing

OK. And so what?
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by HazzanAsher: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Well, not my biz.

My biz is that y'll entrepreneurs should treat your clients to good tunes passing essential msgs to them while they wait on your customer care lines and not allow all these network providers put some trashy caller tunes for you.
All you need do is make a professional jingle with us which we will also get up and running on all your customer care lines.

Check my profile for topics where I talked about this

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by drnairalov: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Shout out to my dad and mom then...they stayed together

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by RichDad1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mabel biko don't play to the gallery of your hubby's side chicks.
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
mayonnaise:
What does the devil have to do with what is happening?

another superstitious clown >sad
Thank you. Don't mind Nigerians,always blaming the devil for their weaknesses and mistakes .this is one of the reasons Nigeria has refused to develop,instead of people accepting their faults or mistakes and making corrections ,they will rather sit back and shift the blame on a virtual invincible being

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by Smellingmouth: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Wetin concern devil and them? This unfortunate oyinbo shld keep quiet jare

1 Like

Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by ichommy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Seen Watches Bros
Re: Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' by glamz007(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 / Mr Ibu Dressed In Football Jersey: Caption Photo / Umarudeen Kayode Bailed, Released After 7 Days In Kirikiri Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.