Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY (733 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: "Even The Devil Can't Stop Me" / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by Benite: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
This year na drama lol

Today I reported exclusively that Comedian AY
Makun's lovely wife Mabel had moved out of
their Lekki home and I did not know if it was a
permanent move or not....That story you can
take it to the Bank and even though i tried not to
disclose the shocking details narrated to me on
why it crashed,the Comedian has called me out
asking me to help him reveal the details and that
he does not want to ''join issues' with me.

Naij.com reached out to the comedian via a
phone call and according to their website “The
comedian said he does not want to join issues
with Stella Dimokokorkus and that since she has
all the details of his marriage breakup, she
should tell it all. The comedian who is also an
actor and movie producer said it is only
unfortunate that Nigeria is a country where you
cannot sue for damages.”

AY Makun also posted on Instagram “Some
blogs are, for the most part, the bringers of bad
news… and it’s not entirely the bloggers fault,
bad news gets higher ratings, travels faster and
sells more than good news. The reality is that
you will continue to hear negative information
from many sources against anything that
showcases your blessings and pride. Gossip is
just a tool to distract people who have nothing
better to do from feeling jealous of those few
who are still remaining in the institution called
‘Celebrity Marriage’ . It lies in our will to decide
whether to discard them into the waste bin or
record them into our brains!. The question is…
whose report will you believe?
#Hisreportsaysiamfree #Hisreportsaysvictory #
Hisreportsaysweareblessed#wecastandbind #
prayfortheonesyoulove”

The only reason I am responding to this Clap
back to because it puts my job on the hot seat.
Let me state here Categorically that MY STORY
IS TRUE and i take no Joy in reporting such
News,just that what must be told must be told.
You laugh at others when their News is out but
when it gets to yours it becomes a problem?
Excuse me!
I choose to leave the dirty details of what
happened for you to tell your fans on your social
media handle.If you are embarrassed that the
story has been posted,then i understand but
your beautiful wife packed out of your house
with a big truck and she took everything take-
able and your house is currently under lock and
key...unless she returns this night.
Instead of dragging or fighting dirty with you,I
pray that God restores your Union and gives you
the wisdom of Solomon to act right.
Some Blogs will not be bringers of bad news if
you do not produce the bad news!
If you are talking about gossip,you produce and
distribute it too so why call out your colleagues?
Why have you been phone crashing with friends
on the way forward?Didn't your ''F'' President
friend do all he can to beg WIFEY to stay?
I will not help you launder your dirty story
online,Don't let the devil use you to call me out
AY,you have Jesus' number,use it!
Whose report to believe? God's report!...The one
that will deliver you from your chronicle of blah
blah!
#I am out!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/re-comedian-ay-makuns-wife-mabel-moves.html?m=1

Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by Last2comment(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
Warreva
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by MizTyna(f): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Looool! Zero chill
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by icebebe(f): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don gerrit
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by Kjking(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm seeing things...
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by bossOD: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by Oladimejyy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yes those stupid bloggers especially those that are from ipod they are good in posting bad news about other people and APC ,Yoruba's and the HAUSAS'S..Eg of blogs are aba blog,abia blog,delta blog are perfect in posting bad news
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by cruzita(f): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
that's naija bloggers for u,before something go happen,dem don post am already.I wonder if dem be witch
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by katerine7(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
SDK don't usually post fake news, she is usually sure of her news but sometimes she fails to give the full gist, still hoping it is not true,since it is coming from SDK I doubt if it is fake, wish them well in their marriage
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by emmchi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is getting real HOT.
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by khristals(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
I remember reading a lot of prophesies about 2016

am surprised no one wrote about all the "celebrity drama" that will accompany this year
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by popesam1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Celebrity drama
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by opeaceo: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Oladimejyy:
Yes those stupid bloggers especially those that are from ipod they are good in posting bad news about other people and APC ,Yoruba's and the HAUSAS'S..Eg of blogs are aba blog,abia blog,delta blog are perfect in posting bad news

So all igbos are ipod isn't it?? You sure need a brain check.
Re: Don't Let The Devil Use You, Call Jesus Number Not Me SDK Replies AY by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
dis couple nids God

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His Big Anaconda And His Assets (see Photo) / Dumb Jazzy And Wizkidkid Who Deserve The Vogeau Magazine Award / D'banj Features On CNN:'Instead Of Gun,I Carried Microphone 2 Save The World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.