Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Are Dying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Dying (667 Views)

Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Nigerians Are Dying In Your Hands - Fr Mbaka To PMB / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Dying by TemihSmart(f): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2016
The state of Osun is now becoming unbearable like hell,there-s no food to it even before the federal government's crisis.School is gradually becoming a story,our students no longer go to school,the male students are becoming touts,ruffians,farmers,okada riders and all,while the females are becoming prostitutes,forgetting what school was like.Ogbeni has been paying half salary for a couple of months now,without even paying it at the right time.People are dying,there's no longer a 3squared meal,some can't even afford one.I remembered an issue that happened in my area,where a government worker are became a thief that he had to steal cassava powder(elubo) and eat it with water,imagine.Banks no longer give loans to state govt worker in the state of Osun,for the fear of how to get paid back.Now he has done something again after sacking a lot of people,the ones at work has been asked to submit their BVN and they have submitted it yesterday,everybody is curious about what his next move is.So,all the "awa o je osise lowo" na lie,i've never seen a governor that lies as much as he does.I know this is risky,but seeing the pains of people,you won't be able to keep quiet
Re: We Are Dying by amtaken(f): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2016
That's what's obtainable in most APC-led states.

The solution is to vote out APC during the next election.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying by Laryne(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Seriously most APC govenors are the same; notwithstanding I think we could try anothe party aside PDP...PDP created the mess to some extent, APC thought they could handle it and now it totally out of their control...
Re: We Are Dying by highpriest4: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2016
How this rascal take magaED the omoluabis is unfathomable

1 Like

Re: We Are Dying by Pidggin(f): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2016
Seriously, I feel for them, but is it a coincidence that this is happening in most APC governed state? Obviously the CHANGE to hardship is on going...
Re: We Are Dying by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Wind of CHANJI everywhere
Re: We Are Dying by ednut1(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
but you guys voted for him na

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Runs From Saharareporters Questions On His Assets At Lagos Social Me / Pics - #buynaijagrownaija Is A Scam! / Reno Omokri Has Schooled Vp Osinbajo On Roads Constructed By Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.