Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

UNBELIEVABLE: Mother Gave Birth To 17babies After 29hours Of Labour. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNBELIEVABLE: Mother Gave Birth To 17babies After 29hours Of Labour. (652 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Mother Gave Birth To 17babies After 29hours Of Labour. by IamJose(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2016
It was incredible” explains Dr. Jack Morrow who assisted the woman through the whole operation.” The babies kept coming and coming and coming and coming… Man! I think I’m gonna have nightmares about this day for a long time! This was my last delivery!” he adds in disgust. Catherine Bridges and her husband had been trying to have a child for many years and had decided last year to use medical assistance from a fertility clinic in Rhodes Island. The insemination process was definitely successful, as the couple got an entire litter of seventeen beautiful and identical boys. The couple has already chosen the names for the boys with an obvious continuity of thought: James, Jacob, Jarod, Jarvis, Jason, Jeffrey, Jeremy, Jerome, Jesse, Jimmy, Joachim, Jonathan, Jonas, Joseph, Julian, Jimbo and surprisingly, Darth Porkinus.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Mother Gave Birth To 17babies After 29hours Of Labour. by Eebrahym(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Dey there dey deceive yourself undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: Mother Gave Birth To 17babies After 29hours Of Labour. by omarithmetics: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Un-believable

(1) (Reply)

Is This Wrong? / Not Everybody Has Perfect Sex Organs (II) / 8 Things That Get You An Instant Slap From Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.