Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” (677 Views)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” by olayinka807: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2016

News hit us recently that popular comedian AY and his beautiful wife, Mabel Makun’s marriage may be headed for the rocks, or is already there as reports indicated earlier this week.
Popular OAP, Freeze who is a close friend of the couple took to his Instagram page to beg the couple to make amends and not let the devil use them against each other. In a lengthy post he shared via his Instagram page, he begged the pair to settle their differences and get things right, read his caption below:

”I sincerely hope and pray that what I am hearing is false. You guys are my favorite couple. AY is my brother and Mabel is my sister. I remember being angry with Mabel for eating my bush meat once and she made it up by cooking the most delicious owo soup with starch for me and as for AY he is one of my best friends in the industry.
He is a brother in every way. He is kind hearted, loving, caring, intelligent and well mannered. You guys are not good together, you are GREAT together in fact FABULOUS TOGETHER and you both know it. THE DEVIL KNOW THIS FACT AND WOULD WORK HARD TO BRING DISHARMONY. Please don’t give him the chance. Mabel the keys to your home are in your hand and I am sure of your love for this genius. I also know AY loves you. Gisting less than 3 weeks ago he told me he loves you 120% and I teased him endlessly over this, calling him Mr Loverman in Shabbas voice. I love you guys and know we will smile at the end of this alleged storm. ❤️ #AyMabelForLife ”

We hope and pray AY and his wife can settle their differences, we love this couple and love to see them together!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCIYyB6RL5V/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
Re: OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” by olayinka807: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2016
God go help una settle am ooo
Re: OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” by Ahmed0336(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Okay, I no wan know who dey at fault make dem just settle angry
Re: OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” by nuelzy: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
abeg make dem separate ...

see dis over fried crayfish sef dey advice ppl

why im no continue with dat woman wey dey beat okro seed commot from im eye steady

ode....

abeg Ay nd mable abi tiles.....

u guys should quit....already grin
Re: OAP Freeze Tells AY & Wife: “please Don’t Give The Devil A Chance” by Came: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
No be this freeze pursue him wife say she dey beat am? Why he no mend things with him own wife? Showing off for another person matter no good ooooo!!!!!

Photos: Busty Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Her Thighs In A Black Short Gown / Does Anyone Knows Who She Is? / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Uses Juju To Make His Song Popular

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9