Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers (1942 Views)

Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by sambisaman: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nine people, including a pregnant woman, have been reportedly killed by some men of the Nigerian Army during a clash between soldiers and militants in Bori community in Rivers State, after a soldier was allegedly murdered by some unknown gunmen in the community.

It was gathered that the murdered soldier was killed on Monday, February 22 and the next day, February 23, his colleagues stormed the community trying to unearth the culprits but in the process, they clashed with some militants and in the process, the youths were cut in their prime.

According to the report, the area had become restive after some militants burnt down the campaign office of Senator Magnus Abe, a member of the Senate representing their constituency, after they accused him of working against one of their former militant leaders, Solomon Ndigbara, aka Solo.

See the graphic photos here

- See more at: http://sambisanews.com/above-the-law-military-officers-kill-9-youths-after-militants-killed-a-soldier-in-rivers-graphic-photos#sthash.bWsVCHjA.dpuf
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by HungerBAD: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mosaic law at play here.

These people in Rivers and Bayelsa, when will they get it that the Era of impunity is gone?you burnt down a Senators office and as if that is not bad enough, you now killed a Soldier too.

Hopefully,no innocent Soul was lost. As for the Militants?I have no pity for them,as these guys have turned killings into an hobby.

4 Likes

Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by mynd1(f): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by Ipobdevil: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by Bennyschools(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
They now vexed their anger on innocent citizens. This has become unbecoming from the military. What is really the difference between boko haram and the Nigeria military? May God console the families of the deceased

1 Like

Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by AngryNigerian(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lord have mercy!!! If i talk now, some people will...

Anyway...RIP dear fallen Nigerians! The land will in due course rise up in anger in defence!!!
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by sambisamann: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
RIP.
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by gebest: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
bad news
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by Tunami(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
jiaa, rivers state have turned into something else.
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't know what say

THEY SEND THEM TO ARREST TOMPOLO- TOMPOLO BECAME INVISIBLE

THEY SEND THEM TO SAMBISA HOTEL THEY REFUSE TO GO

NIGERIA ARMY ARE NO MORE SAVING LIFES THEY ARE NOW KILLING

AM WAITING FOR MENE-TUHI-MENE 1 OF OGINILANd and AMAYABOR and NYESOM WIKE to comment bfor I finish d rest of my post
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by MrKong: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
No be the guy dem day he dey go school stray bullet hit am be that?...Other 4guys thou
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by BUSHHUNTER: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Una get mind kill soldier for una doormot na....make una deal with that

Msteew jobless mofos flexing muscle up n down

3 Likes

Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

If I tell u wot u are

Mod go ban me 4eve
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by Bryan37: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:

Bushmeat!!!!!
Just like ur name imply

Iti.

Mpam
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by tempest01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
If my sibling is killed...there is no negotiation there...

I will pick up arms and take as many government or government agents with me to hell.

Why not father intelligence and attack the militants in their base? Why kill innocent civilians?
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by chacoonder(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wike is the root of all these. Why start a fight you know you can't finish?
Re: Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers by ennysuccess(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Like I always say to people close to me

RUN 2KM AWAY IF U HEARD A MILITARY OFFICER HAS BEEN SHOT

Chaiiiii see handsome guys just wasted for a crime dey know nothing about shocked shocked shocked

May their soul rest in peace embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Suleiman Hashimu Set To Trek Back To Lagos To Revert His Support For PMB / God Has Already Left Africa. / The Greatest Murder Machine In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.