Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! (4824 Views)

Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Pic:when We Said NO To Change Some Of You Insulted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by doncent12(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I’m not quite sure we understand the indignity that our President is letting himself, and as a result, his office, to be put through.

Just so you will understand the disdain with which the Saudis are taking his visit, he was received on arrival in Riyadh by Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, who happens to be the governor of Riyadh.

Imagine, say, Nicolás Maduro, decided to visit Nigeria, and we sent Muhammad Musa Bello to welcome him at the airport? Yes, that’s the implication, a junior member of the Saudi cabinet is who received our President. If you don’t find that to be a calculated insult, then you don’t hold the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria to any standard at all.

I’m also ashamed that FIVE of our state governors were at the airport to receive Buhari in Saudi Arabia! FIVE! Since when did these men, Amosun, Aregbesola, Masari, Shettima and Yari, become Saudi citizens or officials? Don’t they know their jobs? Osun has not paid staff since God talked to Moses, yet Rauf won’t attempt to figure out a solution to the problem, instead he is going to Saudi Arabia to do otimkpu for Buhari. What is wrong with us? Why are we cursed like this?

By the way, I lie, the governor of Riyadh is not even a cabinet member. So, his receiving Buhari is actually the equivalent of Rauf receiving Obama at the airport if Obama ever decides to insult himself with a visit here. Shame on us!‎

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Usman212s: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigerians and their fault finding

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
doncent12:
I’m not quite sure we understand the indignity that our President is letting himself, and as a result, his office, to be put through.

Just so you will understand the disdain with which the Saudis are taking his visit, he was received on arrival in Riyadh by Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, who happens to be the governor of Riyadh.

Imagine, say, Nicolás Maduro, decided to visit Nigeria, and we sent Muhammad Musa Bello to welcome him at the airport? Yes, that’s the implication, a junior member of the Saudi cabinet is who received our President. If you don’t find that to be a calculated insult, then you don’t hold the office of President, Federal Republic of Nigeria to any standard at all.

I’m also ashamed that FIVE of our state governors were at the airport to receive Buhari in Saudi Arabia! FIVE! Since when did these men, Amosun, Aregbesola, Masari, Shettima and Yari, become Saudi citizens or officials? Don’t they know their jobs? Osun has not paid staff since God talked to Moses, yet Rauf won’t attempt to figure out a solution to the problem, instead he is going to Saudi Arabia to do otimkpu for Buhari. What is wrong with us? Why are we cursed like this?

By the way, I lie, the governor of Riyadh is not even a cabinet member. So, his receiving Buhari is actually the equivalent of Rauf receiving Obama at the airport if Obama ever decides to insult himself with a visit here. Shame to us!‎

But you already answered your own question/thoughts by talking about the useless governors/leaders.

People last year out of sentiment voted in an old coupist and you expect everyone in the world to follow like the Sai Buhari fools did, even in far away Arabia?

But is this the first time? When your leaders are going there for MEDICAL CHECKUP, to buy property (or in nearby Dubai), or for Haij and being deported or stampeded like monkeys and yet another batch is ready to go the next month from Abuja or Kano? As for receiving Buhari, really? The Arabs, and in fact the world knows the truth about Nigeria and that it was and still is a British created Zoo that still answers the N.igga Area name.

SO please, don't get all heated up or feel insulted. The truth is the truth

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by doncent12(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is embarrassing embarassed...

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by ahaika23: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari is an illiterate, his entourage a bunch of scaliwags! cheesy Truth be told!

11 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by GworoChewinMaga: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
aregberascal is there to do almajiri beggie beggie

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by babyfaceafrica: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
This OP must be ipod

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jonathanians and their infantile reasoning sef. I opened this thread thinking I will see something meaningful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by theDEVILisHERE: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
doncent12:

By the way, I lie, the governor of Riyadh is not even a cabinet member. So, his receiving Buhari is actually the equivalent of Rauf receiving Obama at the airport if Obama ever decides to insult himself with a visit here. Shame on us!‎

You should not expect anything less
Buhari is one of their black slaves

He Is one of the Black slaves helping his masters in Saudi Arabia in their worldwide Islamic wahabi jihardi movement

10 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by TunjiMsp: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
doncent12:

you people won't just keep quiet, no matter what Buhari you will always find fault, don't worry next time we will request your great G. Father to go and and receive him, oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by maslong(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
doncent12:

Nigeria (North) is a beggar. begging is in ab0kis blood.
a beggar doesn't have a choice. a beggar deserves any unpleasant treatment he or she receives.

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by antispexish(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

But you already answered your own question/thoughts by talking about the useless governors/leaders.

People last year out of sentiment voted in an old coupist and you expect everyone in the world to follow like the Sai Buhari fools did, even in far away Arabia?

But is this the first time? When your leaders are going there for MEDICAL CHECKUP, to buy property (or in nearby Dubai), or for Haij and being deported or stampeded like monkeys and yet another batch is ready to go the next month from Abuja or Kano? As for receiving Buhari, really? The Arabs, and in fact the world knows the truth about Nigeria and that it was and still is a British created Zoo that still answers the N.igga Area name.

haba! what did you expect people to do, to vote for the certified in****tubal buf***N? If we had done that , there will be no money to to Saudi Arabia talk less about being embarrassed there!

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by quickly: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
doncent12:

Arab no send u. Arabs view Africans in 2 ways.

1 weak
2 stupid or brainless

And u can thank d muslims for that

Because we have Africans bowing to their god.

And they do not bow to our own God.

So who is a slave to their culture?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Justiyke4u: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
People are just determined to insult this government instead of praying for it

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Anticabal: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Ya head kwarrect.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Flexherbal(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't know what to say on this one.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by citizenY(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
@OP

NEXT TIME BE THERE TO RECEIVE YOUR PRESIDENT,

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by maslong(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Justiyke4u:
People are just determined to insult this government instead of praying for it
m
how many times did you pray for the past government . hypo

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Justiyke4u: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
maslong:

m
how many times did you pray for the past government . hypo
good question. I can't remember how many times because I always did

Meanwhile please sir, I will really appreciate it if you just read my comment and skip or better still skip the comment without reading it to avoid the temptation of displaying your I'll mannered attitude in the public na beg I dey beg you no be insult you hear?
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by chacoonder(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Above all , We are grateful to God that he achieved what he went there for...1 dollar- 220 Naira now.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Oladimejyyy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jobless ipod everywhere na theft they shabi passJobless ipod everywhere na theft they shabi passJobless ipod everywhere na theft they shabi pass

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by quickly: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Just ban Islam from Africa and u will see how Arabs will be kissing our yansh.

Read up the Trans Sahara slave trade

Arabs were the number one region back I'm the day until Europeans invented ships and shipping.

The invention of shipping destroyed the Arab neocolonisation unless they would have reached Australia, south America , China etc
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by AbuHammaad: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
People just love to say what they don't know

Unfortunately, we're in a country where ignorance holds sway. If any of you know how much weight that name Al-Saud carries in Saudi
Arabia, you'll all bury your heads in shame. The house of Saud is the ruling royal family in Saudi Arabia.That's the most powerful family in the country alongside the Aal-As-Shaykh family and it's eternal. Anyone from these two families is an authority. The fact that Buhari didn't meet king Salman doesn't mean he met lower-class people. Saudi don't operate our kind of system. There's nothing like president. And besides, we're talking about Riyadh. Incase he doesn't know, Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia.

But because this is coming from someone who people see as an "intelligent" person, everyone agrees with him. Herd mentality

Smh

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by quickly: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
AbuHammaad:
People just love to say what they don't know

Unfortunately, we're in a country where ignorance holds sway.If any of you know how much weight that name Al-Saud carries in Saudi
Arabia, you'll all bury your heads in shame.The house of Saud is the ruling royal family in Saudi Arabia.That's the most powerful family in the country alongside the Aal-As-Shaykh family and it's eternal .Anyone from these two families is an authority.The fact that Buhari didn't meet king salman doesn't mean he met lower-class people.Saudi doesn't operate our kind of system.There's nothing like president and besides we're talking about Riyadh.Incase he doesn't know, Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia.

But because this is coming from someone who people see as an "intelligent" person, everyone agrees with him.Monkey see monkey do

Smh

People like u are the problem of africa. Asians like china , japan don't bow down to arabs.

So y r Africans bowing to them or holding them in such regard.

We need religious independence to start to solve the problems we have.

All.d Saudis want is ppl to be kissing their black stone and continue to have some authority.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by AbuHammaad: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
quickly:

People like u are the problem of africa. Asians like china , japan don't bow down to arabs.

So y r Africans bowing to them or holding them in such regard.

We need religious independence to start to solve the problems we have.

All.d Saudis want is ppl to be kissing their black stone and continue to have some authority.

What has this got to do with bowing down So visiting a leader in another country to discuss issues means we're bowing down?
So when japanese,chinese officials go to Saudi to discuss issues relating to foreign investment, they also go there to bow down?

And what has my comment even got to do with religion?

Your reply has nothing to do with my comment.I guess you wanted to reply someone else because this is totally off-point.

Please If you can't address the topic, don't quote me

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by Caspian22(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Saudi Nigeria ko, Saudi Arabia ni
Hey, you can check out these 5 killer ways to get rock hard abs.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by quickly: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
AbuHammaad:

What has this got to do with bowing down So visiting a leader in another country to discuss issues means we're bowing down?
Omg.So when japanese,chinese officials go to Saudi to discuss issues relating to foreign investment, they also go there to bow down?

And what has my comment even got to do with religion?

Your reply has nothing to do with my comment.I guess you wanted to reply someone else because this is totally off-point.

Please If you can't address the topic, don't quote me

Thanks

Is it Saudi Arabia that didn't take Syrian refugee that will send nigeria.

The best thing they will do is to provide money to build mosque so they can have dominon over African soul.

That is what they do cultural imperialism thru religious

See now buhari has gone to worship their god like a good slave.
ability u don't hear he went for hajj

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by AbuHammaad: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
quickly:

Is it Saudi Arabia that didn't take Syrian refugee that will send nigeria.

The best thing they will do is to provide money to build mosque so they can have dominon over African soul.

That is what they do cultural imperialism thru religious

See now buhari has gone to worship their god like a good slave.
ability u don't hear he went for hajj

So If saudi arabia end up investing in Nigeria, you'll kill yourself

You lot just spew rubbish.Your hatred for anything resembling Islam beclouds your reasoning

We're talking about foreign investment, you're talking about religion

When Jonathan went to jerusalem, whose God was he worshipping? Otuoke God?

And what's your business if he worships anyone's God anyway?

How does him not worshipping "your own God" put food on your table or affect your life?

Does it itch your skin? Does that increase or decrease your salary?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by rusher14: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
AbuHammaad:

So If saudi arabia end up investing in Nigeria, you'll kill yourself

You lot just spew rubbish.Your hatred for anything resembling Islam beclouds your reasoning

We're talking about foreign investment, you're talking about religion

When Jonathan went to jerusalem, whose God was he worshipping? Otuoke God?

And what's your business if he worships anyone's God anyway?

How does him not worshipping "your own God" put food on your table or affect your life

Does it itch your skin? Does that increase or decrease your salary?

You are too educated for these simpletons.

No need dragging yourself to their level.
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by mrmetoo1: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Obama was received by the same person that received Buhari but hey what do people care if there's no wisdom in their utterances?
Re: Saudi Arabia Just Insulted Us Nigerians! by KnowAll(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari went to Saudi Arabia as private citizens. How many private citizen gets welcomed d Gorvernor of Ryard. It is out of c outesy d Saudi sent someone to welcome him. Buhari was there 4 a lesser hajj.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Update On The Planned Coup By The Military And Those Behind It! / See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic / Buhari, Osinbajo, Burutai Is Dead - Nnamdi Kanu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.