Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Words Of Assurance From President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words Of Assurance From President Buhari. (411 Views)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Assurance From President Buhari. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
BUHARI'S MESSAGE.... "I am a Nigerian, & Nigeria is my country. I have no place else on earth to call home except Nigeria. If Nigeria fails, I fail. If Nigeria succeeds, I will be exalted amongst nations. Therefore I must do whatever it takes, beyond the limits of my natural abilities, to ensure this Nigeria does not fail. I will do my bit, and ensure everyone else around me do theirs. "I will not be an agent of division or subversion, because in so doing I hurt not others but my myself. I will support my government to enable them have the courage to always do what is right, and where I feel they are failing, I will make my voice heard, not to ridicule or abuse, but to proffer better alternatives. "I believe that the labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain, and I also believe that the pains I feel today are sacrifices being made for Nigeria to rise again because only God annoints leaders and Nigeria is a blessed country...this is my stand, and may God give me the courage to always stand for what is right at all times. Amen........."---Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Words Of Assurance From President Buhari. by dukie25: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mumu president
Re: Words Of Assurance From President Buhari. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
dukie25:
Mumu president
Duke of mumu nobody' mumu reach you

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Reps Invite Key Ministers To Explain Role / Immigration Scam: Ex-nigerian Minister Abba Moro Arraigned, Sent To Prison / Court Orders Obasanjo,yar'adua,jonathan's Government To Account For Stolen Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.