Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The "CURSE" Of The First Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The "CURSE" Of The First Time (585 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "CURSE" Of The First Time by sammie90: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders. Just wondering how many of you have been caught in the act the very first time you tried to do a particular thing which is not too very good.
I remembered the first time a girlfriend came to my house and we sat down together talking as I got close to her to kiss her my father came in...I was trembling with fear. When the lady left my father called me and in his usual baritone voice he said " young man look for your black goat while it is still day" and since then I shifted base to a friends place.
Please share your funny experiences of being caught while trying to do something silly or stupid for the very first time.
Re: The "CURSE" Of The First Time by FreemanDave(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Am Looking For An Old Friend / If You Think You Have A Family Problem Read This / Kids In Wedlock Vs Kids Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.