Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia (1752 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano / Photos: Buhari Dines With Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Alakija & Others / El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by DEWKID(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
why is the Oba of lagos looking like an outcast?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Great
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Grand Sharia for Nigeria loading.....!

Why using our oil money for this muslims only meeting?

Too Baddd!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Tunami(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
association of arab men. Quote me and se yourself inside the lagoon.
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by drss(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
dis is d man nigerians choose as their president sad

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by drss(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Too Baddd!
they have already finalize how sharia will be implemented across d zoo.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by biafranbaby(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
See as that yorubaman dey bow.
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by drss(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
bishopoliver:
core hauasa fulani pipul for north see sw muslims as outcast.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Pavarottii(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa ooo. Na so Naija Don turn Islamic country...
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Sunofgod(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thieves....
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by olamds(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls Don't Forget To Discuss On How Balance The Current Situation At Home........(((SOLAMDS)))
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by omaguibu(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Them no allow Dasuki go? na dey him and Buhari for reconcile
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by owobokiri(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
@The second picture... Is the Ogun state governor the one serving "our lords" from the north?
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by DauraDullardo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
drss:
dis is d man nigerians choose as their president sad
Don't you know I'm a Dullard By the way, that picture is not a recent one. That was before I became the president.

For the avoidance of doubt, I was not voted in by Nigerians. My party, APC mobilized almajiris and aliens from Niger Republic and Chad to come and vote. That was why we recorded millions of votes from the North.

Meanwhile here's a recent picture of me and my vice, Prof. Osunbade...

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wait a minute! Is that Oba Akiolu in the 3rd picture - The Ijaya of IPOB a.k.a Lagooners United? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by Aromas: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can sight the Baba Lemumu 4 SouthWest
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by drss(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Don't you know I'm a Dullard By the way, that picture is not a recent one. That was before I became the president.

For the avoidance of doubt, I was not voted in by Nigerians. My party, APC mobilized almajiris and aliens from Nigeria Republic and Chad to come and vote. That was why we recorded millions of votes from the North.

Meanwhile here's a recent picture of me and my vice, Prof. Osunbade...
hahahahahaha grin
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by iamrealdeji(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
bishopoliver:
the man is even wearing this jazz filled bead in a holy land. He's looking like that probably because he's thinking about his calabash,charms.etc at home
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by DauraDullardo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Too Baddd!
Shut up! Full implementation of Sharia across Nigeria must be vigorously pursued as long as I remain the president.

Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by CACAWA(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari Dines With Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido In Medina, Saudi Arabia by aresa: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Too Baddd!

How many emirs and muslim governors followed jona to Israel?

You hypocrites no get sense sha..

(1) (Reply)

Eze Morgan Amadi Of Okporo Okwurusi Kingdom Scores Wike’s Govt Distinction / So Sad, Paid N450/L For Fuel 2day; PMB Abeg Just Resign, This Suffering Too Much / To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.