Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (60799 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin kids

#lol
#just like one of My favryt cartoon series back then
#RugRats
#All grown up.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by sayyid(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
refineri:
lol!....op!
I yaff old ooo....we dey take am dey rewind our cassette!!!....Hw time flies!

abeg who go marry me?smiley
if you go gree pay my dowry am ready to
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

#lol
#just like one of My favryt cartoon series back then
#RugRats
#All grown up.
I like rugrats as babies.... Susie an Angelica,that little girl grin.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
I like rugrats as babies.... Susie an Angelica,that little girl grin.

wow ! oh My , hahaha gud ol days

2 Likes

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
semasir:
Boy or girl báwo...... I'm a young man my dear

Kay,bye. smiley
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

wow ! oh My , hahaha gud ol days
Why say that?...go by the DVDs or a digital download.Simple.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Jerryspryng: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:
What is this?
Eeeeeeeeyah sorry, all dese indomie generation shindrens will nt knw wat it is.

Anyway, it is used to re-wind video cassette
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why say that?...go by the DVDs or a digital download.Simple.

lol, uhm I got another set of favryts,

#spongeBob
#gravity falls,
#hey Jessie
#pocahonters
#iceAge
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, uhm I got another set of favryts,

#spongeBob
#gravity falls,
#hey Jessie
#pocahonters
#iceAge
yes ta sponge Bob an ice age,I use ta own that DVD.
But I don't think I know the others
Hey Jessie...Disney?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Eeeeeeeeyah sorry, all dese indomie generation shindrens will nt knw wat it is.

Anyway, it is used to re-wind video cassette

I remember now.... Thanks
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Jerryspryng: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
airmirthd1:

I remember now.... Thanks

Are u sure

Bt u were still very young wen it was vogue

Or should I get 1 4 u so dat can practicalise how it is used
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:

yes ta sponge Bob an ice age,I use ta own that DVD.
But I don't think I know the others
Hey Jessie...Disney?

Jessie is uhm Spidey (spiderman character) produced by Marvel... gravity falls is all abouh scary adventures , really fun.

oops, just realized We've turned the actual post to cartoon series. hahaha, now you gonna run off?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

Jessie is uhm Spidey (spiderman character) produced by Marvel... gravity falls is all abouh scary adventures , really fun.

oops, just realized We've turned the actual post to cartoon series. hahaha, now you gonna run off?
grin mmm hmm.Bye.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin mmm hmm.Bye.

lol, I know so. We'd get banned together. haha

1 Like

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Hey did u jst try pidgin?
No sir.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Jerryspryng: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

All dese cartoons u guys are mentioning are frigging recent cartoons. Hw many of u as kids used to watch d lyks of Danger mouse, Votron force, super force, pinky & d brain etc
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by KingRex1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
No sir.
You jst shattered my hopes. Thanks
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Plolly(f): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chai I don old oooo
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by KingRex1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jerryspryng:

All dese cartoons u guys are mentioning are frigging recent cartoons. Hw many of u as kids used to watch d lyks of Danger mouse, Votron force, super force, pinky & d brain etc
Thank you.. Samurai x, Ghost busters, Godzilla, bugs bunny et al
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
You jst shattered my hopes. Thanks
Welcome wink
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by KingRex1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin mmm hmm.Bye.
what Jessie spiderman?? Oh my.. Smh
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jerryspryng:

oh My, dude you just called Us kids ?

anyway,
haven't heard of such cartoons ....
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Thank you.. Samurai x, Ghost busters, Godzilla, bugs bunny et al

All these er cartoon series too ?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by porrigeyam(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
I'm just twenty ...we used this 9 to 11 years ago ...so should I go and get married ni....bring another thing used from 1998 downward then u are talking.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
I'm just twenty ...we used this 9 to 11 years ago ...so should I go and get married ni....bring another thing used from 1998 downward then u are talking.

porridge yam ?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Jerryspryng: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

oh My, dude you just called Us kids ?
anyway, haven't heard of such cartoons ....

No offences, bt dose were d cartoons I enjoyed wen I was younger.

Not 4getting Dexters Lab, Zoro & a whole lot of dem
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by porrigeyam(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

porridge yam ?
grin hello
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jerryspryng:

No offences, bt dose were d cartoons I enjoyed wen I was younger.

Not 4getting Dexters Lab, Zoro & a whole lot of dem

oh heeey, I know of dexter n sister Deedee hahaha
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
grin hello

lol, what a name you've got .
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by porrigeyam(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, what a name you've got .
lol thanks sir smiley
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Jerryspryng: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

oh heeey, I know of dexter n sister Deedee hahaha
U mean dat of Stv

Lolzzzzzzz......

Dat was 2003/2004. I'm talking abt d origina Dexters Lab
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Marlvin(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jerryspryng:

U mean dat of Stv

Lolzzzzzzz......

Dat was 2003/2004. I'm talking abt d origina Dexters Lab

oh my... Original Dexter,? uhmm you just telling Me abouh that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.