Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (60801 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Jerryspryng: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Marlvin:

oh my... Original Dexter,? uhmm you just telling Me abouh that...

I'm sure d Dexter u knw was a re-make of d Dexter i knw
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by SolexxBarry(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Please what's it
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2016
what, I totally used this and I'm still a young guy.

We also had the electronic one that played music when it was done rewinding.

those were the days, man.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by lekjons(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2016
porrigeyam:
I'm just twenty ...we used this 9 to 11 years ago ...so should I go and get married ni....bring another thing used from 1998 downward then u are talking.
you dey mind op..
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Jerryspryng:

Are u sure

Bt u were still very young wen it was vogue

Or should I get 1 4 u so dat can practicalise how it is used

Yes.....
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Qualer: 4:34am On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
lol!....op!

I yaff old ooo....we dey take am dey rewind our cassette!!!....Hw time flies!

abeg who go marry me?smiley

ngwa bia kam packagizie gi one time! grin grin
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by TheAziz: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2016
mtchew see another mumu post, I'm about 19 and i used this
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by meelorlah(f): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
The thing never tey like that now....I used it well and marriage is absolutely not now.

1 Like

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by MilesLamar(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
airmirthd1:
What is this?

You don comot breast so?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Not ready to marry jare. The loneliness is still manageable.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2016
hehehe, i used it,that doesn't mean am that old
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2016
Is marriage a means to an end ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Ahmed0336:
indomie generation spotted wink

1 Like

Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by dacovajnr: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2016
airmirthd1:
What is this?
Indomie Generation Spotted..Thats a Manual VHs tape Rewinder... grin
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Used it to rewind ma sound of music, lion king, whats dah under the sea disney cartoon again, then alaadin nd some others
Buh i neva old like that na

As in same here we had all Disney tapes.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Do people still use VHS?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by bebe2(f): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2016
What's dis? ?

Btw am married.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Stemkay: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Waoh, na dis thing I take woo one babe for my area den.......she dey alwaz come to my side come rewind their watched films.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2016
bebe2:
What's dis? ?

Btw am married.

Madam you too love forex joor(£)
VHS tape manual rewinder!!!
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Stemkay:
Waoh, na dis thing I take woo one babe for my area den.......she dey alwaz come to my side come rewind their watched films.

Lol. And I guess she is now married, while you are..........
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by frisky2good(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Video Cassette re-winder / forwarder. Instead of DVDs we had video cassette players back then. It's a form of reel to reel tape. When it plays, the tape inside moves from the reel on the left to the one on the right. When it gets to the end, you will need to roll back the tape to the reel on the left before you can play it again. Most players have that function but people believed that in order to prolong the life of your player you shouldn't use it to rewind cassettes so this item in the pix above came in handy.

airmirthd1:
What is this?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by fortunechy(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
wetin carry dis one cum nah.
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by dacovajnr: 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
This thing dey part of those things wey almost damage my life that tym grin I go watch those Olden days Mojo When Big bro no dey and quick rewind am keep am for inside him room where e dey use am service Kudirat..Nw Kudirat don born 7pikin grin
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by baba11(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2016
semasir:

I know where you belong...... It's a VHS reminder sha!

OP come and sponsor my marriage oooo....... lipsrsealed
..rather it is a vhs rewinder and forwarder... it's just seems like yesterday it all happened.. gone are the days..tongue tongue tongue
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Exclusiveslog(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2016
I use to see this stuff in my grandpa's room... grin
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by angiography(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2016
now, I'm feeling old
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
I used it but still never make am to marry? What next?
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by laprince(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2016
O boy! I really need to be married
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by uchwar1: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
lol!....op!

I yaff old ooo....we dey take am dey rewind our cassette!!!....Hw time flies!

abeg who go marry me?smiley
I will marry u. I yah money but I never see who to marry
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by KingRex1(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2016
pcguru1:

As in same here we had all Disney tapes.
I wonda why some of dese ppl didnt sees dos films
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by paulzee94(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2016
i use am wella....i really need to gt marrie
Re: ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' by blackpanda: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol...why do most africans associate marriage with age instead of love
Hmm......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Abdur-Rahman Is Looking For A Co-Wife For Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.