Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? (24370 Views)

Pictures: Is Glo The Fastest Network In Nigeria / Airtel The Rogue Network / Is Airtel The Best Nigeria Network? Free Fb, Free Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by hajlat(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=investnotspend post=43221222]Yes I can confirm that Airtel just increased their speed ,they deserve a round of a plus

A round of applause.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:
My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!

Bros...

I obsav that you aff plenty of internet data in your possession. Coman bollow me small

I wan download feem.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by 100Cents: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:
My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!

So ?

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Godsonkemz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
It depends on your area's coverage and closeness to network mask. The same Airtel you are complimenting is as sluggish as snail in my area
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
It also depends on the source of ur download. Torrents seem to be faster, some mirrors are faster than others. Some sources provide super fast servers at a fee

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Anointed08(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Airtel is the best network in Nigeria. I am a proud airtel customer.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by ChuxMyk(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
investnotspend:
Yes I can confirm that Airtel just increased their speed ,they deserve a round of a plus

A plus?? Just One
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
obynocute:
tnx, pls hw mani gig nd d code.. pls

3G, *431#
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
jvictor1:
Bro,I have tried to download gtasa but I don't get through with it,it usually gives xapk validation error and purchasing error, pls give me d working link and put me through. thanks

Try this link, it's working. Confirmed!

http://www.apkdayi.com/185-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-para-hileli-mod-apk-indir.html
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Engrr:

Bros how do u get your data or was it a free WiFi? Pls hint me

Nope, I'm not on wifi, I subscribed to Airtel 4.5GB for: N2500

*437*1#

Check MB: *140# or *223#
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
samted:

Bros...

I obsav that you aff plenty of internet data in your possession. Coman bollow me small

I wan download feem.

Lol there is unlimited data plan for 30 minutes for just N80 and 1 hour for N180. I usually subscribe to those plan if I wanna download HD films. But yesterday's speed shocked me

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by murmee: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
investnotspend:
Yes I can confirm that Airtel just increased their speed ,they deserve a round of a plus
Correction. It is a round of applause!
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by mac04: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:

Nope, I'm not on wifi, I subscribed to Airtel 4.5GB for: N2500
*437*1#
Check MB: *140# or *223#
Does it work on android phone?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by mac04: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:

Lol there is unlimited data plan for 30 minutes for just N80 and 1 hour for N180. I usually subscribe to those plan if I wanna download HD films. But yesterday's speed shocked me

Hello bro.Please what is the code?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by AyodejiGREAT: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
I've seen Etisalat with over 3mb/scd mostly during downloads at night
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Harmored(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
see stupid question u should definitely know that its ur area dat the network is good have downloaded film of 1.5g before with mtn @3mb so its ur area dat network is very good
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by octacores: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:
All of you screaming about Airtel and multilinks obviously haven't used spectranet. 8k for 25gb and blazing fast speed.
Validity period??
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by airsaylongcon: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
octacores:

Validity period??

One month
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mtn

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
mac04:

Does it work on android phone?

Yeah
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
MrProducer:

And GTA 4.
GTA LCS is out on Android though.

Yeah
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
phensbassey:
will that work on tecno y4?

I can't really say.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by ibietela2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:

Too slow, my spectranet hits 2 to 3MB/s
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by headsup1: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
yea I noticed too
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by jvictor1: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Konpresor012:

AHHH!!! refelation before my eyes!!! plisss what is the hativation code??
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
mine

Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by benghaziii: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2016
obynocute:
owk. tnx bro.
abeg...u mean for android. .abeg gimme d code
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by obynocute(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2016
benghaziii:
abeg...u mean for android. .abeg gimme d code
not 4 android, its for BlackBerry 10 fones I requested for.
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Rexyl(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

3G, *431#

which subscription is 1000 for 3gb that works for android?
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Mrbigman1(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2016
obynocute:
hw much is airtel subscription for BlackBerry 10.

1k5 for 2gb or so. Dail *435#
Re: Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Samtowo(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2016
taurusdude:

Pls bro what is mbps? Before you answer read what you have written above.
For clarification, bandwidth is measured in bits per second( a small letter "b"wink while data is measured in bytes (a capital "B"wink.
8 bits = 1 byte
8 Mbps = 1 MBps which means if you're downloading @ 1 Megabyte per second (1 MB/S), you're on a bandwidth of 8 Megabits per second (8 Mbps)

wherever or whenever internet speed is talked about, watch out for "b" or "B"

Are you clear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / My Danfo Experience With The Infinix Zero 4 Plus + Phantom 6 Plus Vs Zero 4 Plus / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.