Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

[PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia (931 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano / Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today arrived Medina in Saudi Arabia for lesser Hajj. He met with Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and his entourage.

www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/photos-president-buhari-chills-with-emir-sanusi-in-saudi-arabia.182106/

Re: [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by Tunami(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
arab gathering.
Re: [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by CACAWA(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls this is too much

I have already seen Gov Amosun, Gov Aregbesola, Gov Masari, One other governor,min of foreign affairs, Femi Adesina, Ibe Kachikwu.

Now I am seeing Oba of Lagos, emir of Kano, and these others.

Please how many Presidential Jets were used and who is paying?

Also, how much was the dollars they were each given and on what exchange rate?

Because from what I am seeing, they said there is no money to pay salaries o
Re: [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
CACAWA:
Pls this is too much

I have already seen Gov Amosun, Gov Aregbesola, Gov Masari, One other governor,min of foreign affairs, Femi Adesina, Ibe Kachikwu.

Now I am seeing Oba of Lagos, emir of Kano, and these others.

Please how many Presidential Jets were used and who is paying?

Also, how much was the dollars they were each given and on what exchange rate?

Because from what I am seeing, they said there is no money to pay salaries o

One presidential plane can take all of them
Re: [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by gentlejpm(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Waw that is good for them there's time for everything you know
Re: [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by eleko1: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
May God answer their prayer sad
Re: [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia by Flexherbal(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
God bless Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Again: Fayose Dares Buhari / Alhaji Yahaya Bello: Victory Around The Corner / PDP Trolling APC so hard :Pics Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.