Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only (1481 Views)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Nigerian Lawyer Sues Access Bank For Failed ATM Transaction, Demands N100m / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by FreeBoss: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2016
What I want to teach you in this topic is how to start your own business on
a weekend worth N100m with only N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only). It is
not a new business anyway but something that will add extra income to the
bottom line.

The problem with majority of Nigerians is that they don’t have the patience to
conduct their own due diligence on business ideas flying all over the place on a
daily basis below they start jumping into conclusions. There are offline and online
business opportunities in Nigeria which you can start today on the cheap and make
money. Unfortunately, any business idea a person don’t understand is simply tagged
as 419 or business scam. To tell you the gospel truth, you can never be rich without
taking the risks.

Few years ago, I did my own due diligence on a plausible business idea I was introduced
to and it turned out to be a winner. Assuming I vacillated on it, I believe I will not be a
free boss today. It is the same business I see Nigerians struggling with and calling scam
and 419 in some quarters. It is rather sad! I picked up 5 students for a pilot internet
marketing training on the same online business and now they are hopeful of financial
freedom in the near future as they have started earning money already.

Like I said before, it is not a new business idea but it is the approach I am using that
is unique to few internet marketers who are in the know. It is one of the best and legitimate
online business opportunities in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world.

Step 1:
Go to Clickbank.com, sign up as an affiliate marketer or digital marketer as they call it.
Click the marketplace link and look for affiliate products to promote. There are criteria
for selecting sellable products such as gravity score, quality of merchant’s sales page
or landing page, and so on. But choose products and services from evergreen markets
like health market.

Step 2:
Build a review blog in the broad market not niche market. You want to promote as many
related affiliate products as possible over a period of time. With adequate and right on-page
and off page search engine optimization, you will be able to make $50 a day or more on a
daily basis. Do website promote and marketing consistently through sundry places.

Step 3:
After 6 months of consistently making money with website, you can now sell it as an established
website in online marketplaces like Flippa.com. You can realize between $10,000 and $15,000
from a blog making $1,000 t0 $1,500 per month net revenue. Domain flipping and website flipping
is another topic of its own. You may have to investigate that too as an entrepreneur.

The net profits after deducting all your expenses can be invested in an offline business of your
choice. But it must be a business you have deep knowledge in. don’t go into a business you don’t
understand or you will get your fingers burnt. I am saying this from the standpoint of a business
consultant.

If you don’t understand the nuts and bolts of what I have just explained on this thread but you
are remotely interested in starting your own business part time or full time, you can ask me specific
questions in order to keep the discussion alive. Otherwise, you can use my signature file link below
for your free internet marketing training primer.

The N5,000 start-up capital is for you to register a domain name and buy web hosting. You can
build a website with the free self-hosted WordPress blog with spending a dime. What is stopping
you from starting a business this weekend?
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by Sholsman: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
How do I get started on this
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is very revealing!
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by FreeBoss: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sholsman:
How do I get started on this
check your mail for my phone number
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by FreeBoss: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
elprint:
Boss, how do I get to contact u? I really think we must talk. Thanks
send me pm and i will reply
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by kayb2009: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Kaybod2009@yahoo.com kindly put me through on how to go about this. Thanks
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by samogo1: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2016
Great, but your approach is just a mere summary. I am currently building amazon niche site on fitness niche. I plan adding digital products on the long run.
The first n most important thing in building a money site is market research and then keyword research. I use long tail pro, SEMrush, MOZ and Google AdWords tool for this. you need to find a very low competition keyword with high search volume of at least 1000 local monthly search. Thereafter, you need to start building quality backlinks which you give your site credibility on Google serp.

it'a not an easy project, but any serious person can start earning $500. and more within 6months of lunching your site. You can outsource some of the work like review articles and backlinking.

You can sell your site off on filppa when it starts earning money on autopilot. Normally, selling money site is worth 20 X what it earns monthly.

just my 1cent.
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by gafmod: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
freeboss,i need the detailed report. Here's my mail; (teeflyin@gmail.com).
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by ahms12(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
ahmsully09@gmail.com...sendit plss
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by tillinfinity01(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Hello sir,

I am very interested in starting on this on-line model of making money. Virtually all my income come from online activities and I'd like to venture into this aspect asap. My email is tillinfinity01@gmail.com.

Will appreciate your mentorship sir.

Thanks.
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by tillinfinity01(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
samogo1:
Great, but your approach is just a mere summary. I am currently building amazon niche site on fitness niche. I plan adding digital products on the long run.
The first n most important thing in building a money site is market research and then keyword research. I use long tail pro, SEMrush, MOZ and Google AdWords tool for this. you need to find a very low competition keyword with high search volume of at least 1000 local monthly search. Thereafter, you need to start building quality backlinks which you give your site credibility on Google serp.

it'a not an easy project, but any serious person can start earning $500. and more within 6months of lunching your site. You can outsource some of the work like review articles and backlinking.

You can sell your site off on filppa when it starts earning money on autopilot. Normally, selling money site is worth 20 X what it earns monthly.

just my 1cent.

Thanks for that bit! I'm serious minded and I'd like get my hands on this. Hook up with me at tillinfinity01@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Your Own Business On A Weekend Worth N100m With N5,000 Only by otunbacarter(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2016
I am interested please can I get a detailed explanation on oliverotuns@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! / Entrepreneurship: Commercial Liquid Soap Production / Top 3 Car Rental Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.