Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) (18449 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / When A Tenant Deliberately Refuses To Pay Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Morning NLanders,
I got home from school around 5pm yesterday to meet my store room burnt with all the properties inside.
I inquired from my Mum who told me how it all happened.
We live in a four flat apartment. This fateful day (24th feb 2015), my mum who had been in the house all morning decided to go out to her store(which is in front of the house.)
30mins after she came out, neighbours from the next house rushed out to tell her her apartment was on fire.
She ran into the house and confirmed that our store room was on fire, the fire had escalated to even other rooms and with the aid of the outsiders they were able to contain it,but not without losing properties and valuables.
The Question : What Started The Fire?
There was no power surge, no forgotten gas or stove on, nothing at all to ignite the fire.
After many minutes, The only neighbour of ours that was home came down happily. (she has problems with my mum)

She couldn't give any answer but rather she said her baby's seater was burning under the stair case and she didn't know how it started but she came to put off the fire on her baby's seater.

I need help and suggestions because we suspect her (as she was the only one in the house at the time of the incidence and since she doesn't talk to my mum) but we don't have any evidence that she did it.

Is there anyway we can enquire about it? Pls your responses would be appreciated.
Photos below.

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by ernesty20(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Ys

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2016
While people were trying to put out the fire, She and her friend were laughing. The heart of man is wicked.

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Mods pls.

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2016
lalasticlala sad

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2016
My God! shocked

That's some burnt properties right there... Such wickedness! embarassed

Gracie, yall should report that lady to the cops. She may not be the perpetrator of the act, but she surely is a suspect. angry

1. She claims the fire started with her baby carrier.
2. She came down with an amused countenance while people were trying to contain the situation.
3. She and her friend (or should I say accomplice lipsrsealed) kept mocking while yall were in pains.
And the biggest hint of all... She was the only one at home! While there was no material that could start a fire on its own in the house.

She should be interrogated in this manner...

15 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lalasticlala !!! undecided
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:
My God! shocked

Gracie, yall should report that lady to the cops. She may not be the perpetrator of the act, but she surely is a suspect. angry

2. She came down with an amused countenance while people were trying to contain the situation.
3. She and her friend (or should I say accomplice lipsrsealed) kept mocking while yall were in pains.
And the biggest hint of all... She was the only one at home! While there was no material that could start a fire on its own in the house.

The biitch should be interrogated in this manner... angry
thanks rob. Its just we dnt have evidence. No one wants to talk.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Aromas: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Madam weytin u do?
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:

hahaha... Those things I listed are more than enough for the cops in Texas to pick her up.. grin

Well.. I dunno how ur police work over here.

3 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
I understand how you feel too well.

A neighbor set my friend's house on fire while she was asleep at night, not a single thing was rescued.

It couldn't have been an electric issue cause her house is off the electricity grid.

And she didnt cook the night before it happened.

So she just guessed it was an aggrieved neighbour cause the fire started from outside.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Wuuworld(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
BUHARI HAS DONE US EVIL!!!!!!!!!!
Na to burn houses e reach?

Besides who knows if u are actually coming back from school abi u go visit ur boyfriend.....u better talk true before I vex for you.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by looseweight: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hand the matter to God, by the time the repercussion comes beckoning, you will even feel sorry for the perpetrator of this wicked act.

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by ColtPython(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't get undecided
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by gistmeloveblog: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This sun plus heat sef fit cause fire
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by tellwisdom: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is this a house?
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by biafranbaby(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Photo of your neighbour deliberately lighting the fire or you have no case.

4 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
She was the only one in the vicinity
Her baby's seater was burning in the stairs. (it was the source of the fire)

On this premise, you can get the police involved. If she is shaken a little she may confess

3 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
wetin you do your neighbor, this is a very wicked act,conduct proper investigation before you conclude
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why keep malice with your neighbor? Your mom and the woman in question are the prime suspects

5 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by KAYD007(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
how the baby carrier take catch fire self when the thing no dey use kerosine, fuel or nepa eh? angry

5 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by bigtt76(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sad that people could be this wicked in this time and age undecided

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just take her issue to okija shrine the rest is history I bet u.pm me asap
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Cyojunior(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
biafranbaby:
Photo of your neighbour deliberately lighting the fire or you have no case.

Ha uneed. Help !!!
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by ATMC(f): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:

RobinHez:
My God! shocked
The biitch should be interrogated in this manner... angry
Fabzgrace:

What is evidence @Op?

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by suxes2005(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:
Morning NLanders,
I got home from school around 5pm yesterday to meet my store room burnt with all the properties inside.
There was no power surge, no forgotten gas or stove on, nothing at all to ignite the fire.
Is there anyway we can enquire about it? Pls your responses would be appreciated.
Photos below.

Start planning how you will build your own
personal house.

God will help you!

Tenants ehn? They can be some pain in
the arse.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by yomalex(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Police nko?
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by expressvic: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
its a pity
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by ATMC(f): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
KAYD007:
how the baby carrier take catch fire self when the thing no dey use kerosine, fuel or nepa eh? angry

@Op 'you don't have evidence'

The only one at home who witnessed the 'start' of the fire may be of help with the answer to the question above.

3 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:
hahaha... Those things I listed are more than enough for the cops in Texas to pick her up.. grin

Well.. I dunno how ur police work over here.

It doesn't work that way anywhere in the US.

All you mentioned were circumstantial evidences which carries no weight.

It requires an investigation by a fire chief before arrest warrants can be sworn.

You don't arrest people because you think they did it.

3 Likes

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Onota: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am Sorry for your loss. May God saves us from evil and wicked neighbours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Acres Land @ Ascon Between Aseese & Ibafo, Lagos Ibadan Express Ogun State / Fire Guts Building In Warri, Man Suffers Life-threatening Burns (Graphic photos) / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.