Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) (18482 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / When A Tenant Deliberately Refuses To Pay Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by stonecoldcafe: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:
While people were trying to put out the fire, She and her friend were laughing. The heart of man is wicked.
nor dey find trouble, make peace with all men, una nor go here. See nah...
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
tellwisdom:
Is this a house?

No, it's an abattoir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by kingthreat(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
If your mind is 100% convinced she is the one, report her to the police. Talk of her threatening to deal with you guys. Create some believeable lies that could incriminate her. She being the only one at rhe scene of the fire makes her SUSPECT NO. 1.
Folding your arms and doing nothing is COWARDICE.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sorry for the loss oo. I pray God will beautify ur life with unlimited blessing, wealth and riches.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It doesn't work that way anywhere in the US.

All you mentioned were circumstantial evidences which carries no weight.

It requires an investigation by a fire chief before arrest warrants can be sworn.

You don't arrest people because you think they did it.

So those things are not enough for her to be taking for questioning.. undecided
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by CioAngels(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Do not bother yourself about calling the police, you have no evidence to nail her. Or, did you record her voice when she spoke?
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
CioAngels:
Do not bother yourself about calling the police, you have no evidence to nail her. Or, did you record her voice when she spoke?
huh?!

Have u seen an interrogation scene before? undecided

That lady will confess after I send 170volts into her body! grin
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
How possible is it for her to have access to the store?
What could have caused a baby walker to burn?
God protect us and pur properties.

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Tobium1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dis can only happen in lagos, city full of hate
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by eleko1: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is height of wickedness. B4 we say leave am 4 God,wish u are from Ijebu,Akoko, Edo/Ondo,the useless woman go hear am.All the same,thank God,it is only ur property that got burnt not ur life.Pls,be strong
Fabzgrace:

thanks rob. Its just we dnt have evidence. No one wants to talk.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
9jatatafo:
Why keep malice with your neighbor? Your mom and the woman in question are the prime suspect
my mum is a very good person.
It all started when my mum reported an incident to the landlady(my mums friend)
This woman has been keeping enmity with my mum ever since the landlady told my mum to tell her to pay her rent or leave the house.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Fabzgrace(f): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
ATMC:
@Op 'you don't have evidence'

The only one at home who witnessed the 'start' of the fire may be of help with the answer to the question above.
and she was the only one at home.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Jacko01: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Leave vengance for God k.... Move on e don happen e don happen.... U sef go lik suspect well well go work for CID
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by toprealman: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
How could she possibly be burning anything under a staircase? Is she evil?
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by mamawin(f): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
dicefrost:
She was the only one in the vicinity
Her baby's seater was burning in the stairs. (it was the source of the fire)

On this premise, you can get the police involved. If she is shaken a little she may confess
don't ignore this advice.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:
my mum is a very good person.
It all started when my mum reported an incident to the landlady(my mums friend)
This woman has been keeping enmity with my mum ever since the landlady told my mum to tell her to pay her rent or leave the house.
I know how it is with some female Homo sapiens but since you mom is a good woman, she should always strive hard to live at peace will her neighbors. So sad you got your valuables destroyed by fire.

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by linearity: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:

thanks rob. Its just we dnt have evidence. No one wants to talk.

And you want to do this yourself? Why not report it to the police, this way they can do all the investigations and evidence gathering.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Lovexme(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
How did she know her baby's seater was burning under the stair case IF she has been upstairs all day?

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
You can still report the incident to the police, stating your suspicions & the reasons for them.
It is highly suspicious, though not a crime for someone to be laughing openly & showing no concern while something bad has just happened. Even if she is not questioned, the case can be referenced to, if need be, in future.

Don't leave that kind of thing just like that o, such a person could do something worse.

Faith & work.

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by danot1030: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Which suggestion na? Get her arrested, is obvious she's the first suspect!
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by barnacle: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
God is in control Fabzgrace
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by 100Cents: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fabzgrace:
Morning NLanders,
I got home from school around 5pm yesterday to meet my store room burnt with all the properties inside.
I inquired from my Mum who told me how it all happened.
We live in a four flat apartment. This fateful day (24th feb 2015), my mum who had been in the house all morning decided to go out to her store(which is in front of the house.)
30mins after she came out, neighbours from the next house rushed out to tell her her apartment was on fire.
She ran into the house and confirmed that our store room was on fire, the fire had escalated to even other rooms and with the aid of the outsiders they were able to contain it,but not without losing properties and valuables.
The Question : What Started The Fire?
There was no power surge, no forgotten gas or stove on, nothing at all to ignite the fire.
After many minutes, The only neighbour of ours that was home came down happily. (she has problems with my mum)

She couldn't give any answer but rather she said her baby's seater was burning under the stair case and she didn't know how it started but she came to put off the fire on her baby's seater.

I need help and suggestions because we suspect her (as she was the only one in the house at the time of the incidence and since she doesn't talk to my mum) but we don't have any evidence that she did it.

Is there anyway we can enquire about it? Pls your responses would be appreciated.
Photos below.

If you have reasons to suspect her, report her to police today today before evidences become tampered with.

They will drill her..

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:

So those things are not enough for her to be taking for questioning.. undecided

You said take her in so I assumed, my bad, that you meant arrested.

Sure she can be taken in for questioning as part of the investigation, just as anyone can be taken in off of the sidewalk for resembling a robbery suspect they're looking for.

Additionally the victim here too can be taken in for questioning just in case she had set the fire to claim insurance money.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by TECHNINE: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
arson is very hard to solve/prove.. even harder than murder.

sorry bout those losses

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Zellie: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Maybe its the sun o embarassed
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:
My God! shocked

That's some burnt properties right there... Such wickedness! embarassed

Gracie, yall should report that lady to the cops. She may not be the perpetrator of the act, but she surely is a suspect. angry

1. She claims the fire started with her baby carrier.
2. She came down with an amused countenance while people were trying to contain the situation.
3. She and her friend (or should I say accomplice lipsrsealed) kept mocking while yall were in pains.
And the biggest hint of all... She was the only one at home! While there was no material that could start a fire on its own in the house.

She should be interrogated in this manner...

Can I do the interrogation? Pretty please? grin

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
TECHNINE:
arson is very hard to solve/prove.. even harder than murder.

sorry bout those losses

Maybe for the rudimentary Nigerian investigators but it is relatively easy.

Burn patterns, splash patterns, combustion rate, heat temperature, length of burn, etc can all be useful in the hands of an astute investigator.

1 Like

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by RobinHez(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Can I do the interrogation? Pretty please? grin

Feel free.. cheesy

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by InformedLola(f): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingthreat:
If your mind is 100% convinced she is the one, report her to the police. Talk of her threatening to deal with you guys. Create some believeable lies that could incriminate her. She being the only one at rhe scene of the fire makes her SUSPECT NO. 1.
Folding your arms and doing nothing is COWARDICE.

Haba, this is an evil advice.
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
RobinHez:

Feel free.. cheesy

Oh I was thinking more like these tools grin

Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
InformedLola:

Haba, this is an evil advice.

To fight evil people, you have to imbibe some evil in you. What is the solution for Boko Haram, is it not killing them, like they've been killing innocents?
Re: Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) by luluosas(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sorry for your loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere / Documents You Must Know In Real Estate Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.