Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) (85216 Views)

Family Mourns Aspiring Young Lady Who Died On Independence Day In Abuja. Photos / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
Judgmental people everywhere...
There are too many situations that could have led to her sitting there.

My father could be the one driving with his friend and I can be the one on the trunk.....
My dad is nothing close to being wicked but I am just me that likes to do things the way I wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.