Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers (669 Views)

Besra Records / What Is The Future Of Singers Song Writers Without Sponsors / After Tiwa Savage’s Roc Nation Deal, Mavin Records Has Entered Another Deal (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by benshakur(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
BYForCE records In Need Of Singers And Rappers

Hi I am BENSin a record producer. I am looking forward in developing a musical crew with talented singers and rappers. I am working towards establishing a collaboration of singers and rappers, in total 5, in a joint a joint album an example: Mavins all stars. and i mean business.
each artist will retain their names and identity while operating under the umbrella of BYForce. It's a Record deal and it is for 2 years and every artist will have the liberty to be independent within the duration. Further information will be given on contact.
We mean Biz. we have a video studio and a music studio at our disposal and a laid down budget for promotion.

We need artist who are very creative and versatile, also commercial n' extreme commercial like whoever

we have a method of screening artist that we need you will be provided with a CD that contains 6 instrumentals, you will have to show your capability as creative Artist you will be given free access to record a song of your choice. In order to prevent a gold rush at this, the CD comes with a price tag of N1500, we want to limit the numbers of artist as much as we can because of the burden in recording. We regret this but we want artist who are serious. The instrumentals you will be given according to the terms and conditions can be used by you for any purpose so you loose nothing.

Here's our Addy

Plot 6 bAbarinsa close Balogun, Iju

tel no 08168033021

Your's sincerely
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by Flashysounds: 6:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by Suraze: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2016
I Go By Name Lil_king I Have Three Good Track On Ground Help Pls
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by Suraze: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Lil_king
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by Suraze: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Am Lil_king With Three Good Track On Ground Pls Help Me
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by benshakur(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
kindly send one of your track to pro_jayjay@yahoo.co.uk after previewing it then we can send you the CD with your #1500.
Suraze:
Am Lil_king With Three Good Track On Ground Pls Help Me
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by benshakur(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2016
YOU BE BIG FOOL IF YOU THINK MY POST IS FOR YOUR TO CRITICIZE MR SAINT... WHO U BE TO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY MR IMP... LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS MR OLODO, AND IF YOU CARE COME TO THE ADDRESS AND MY BOY WILL POUND YOU FOOL.

JUST IMAGINE THIS IDIOT JUDGING ME ,, SPOILING MY SMALL SHOW....GOD FORGIVE YOU AND TEACH YOU TO PICK YOUR SCALE OF YOUR EYE FIRST.

\\
crownedrookie:
SHAME ON YOU! SO THIS IS THE NEW SCAM? DECEIVING UP COMING ARTISTS INTO PAYING YOU MONEY FOR SOME FANCY DREAM OF A RECORD LABEL SIGNING AND A COLLABORATION ALBUM? SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! I SEE YOU CONVENIENTLY DANGLED THE ACCLAIMED MAVIN NAME TO WHET D APPETITE OF HOPEFUL UPCOMING ARTISTS AND TO MAKE DEM PAY LESS HEED TO CAUTION BUH I ASSURE YOU, YOUR DAY OF RECKONING IS NIGH! PLAYING WITH YOUTHS DREAMS AND ASPIRATIONS? YOU DESPICABLE AND FOUL CRETIN! I HAVE SCOUTED THRU NAIRALAND AND FOUND THAT THE FORMAT FOR THIS YOUR POST IS ONE MOST COMMONLY USED BY FRAUDS AND SHYSTERS LIKE YOU, INTENT ON SELLING THE UNWARY A DREAM. YOUR DAY OF RECKONING IS NIGH I REPEAT! SCUMBAG
Re: Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Super Versatile Music Producer / Chk Dis. Its Important / How Can I Improve My Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.