Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (64278 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bobchigar(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?
Any man of 35years and above that is still single is having problem. A man of 35year is due for Marriage, this is medically, morally and scientifically proven. Yoruba man is unique and know that at that age they must have settle down and set up their family

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by toggy: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funke (1) Funke (2) Funke (3) how many times i call you? (3 x) . you need serious prayers. please be careful!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Folabudic: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by yinkslinks(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am one.
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by papagiddy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Run baby pls Run O!!!!! This man na marital blunder!!!!! Your marital destiny is under serious spiritual attack .... I pray that u will not miss it again.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ajoo17(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
This Funke self as far as I am concern is not a serious person. In fact she no get brain, sorry to say. Being a celebrity doesn't comet sense for once head. First marriage she was number 6 of the women, that marriage no last a year. Now she want to be number 4 & she want that marriage to work out. Life no dey work like that. English man says 'once beaten twice shy'. That man only want to chop him own comot. Funke you better pass this. Pls leave a good legacy for the coming. If na curse pls go for prayer. My advice.........

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=CaroLyner post=43239219]"JJC Skillz is a single father of three children,
ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different
women."

2face fit be learner for where this 419 guy dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by coolmrs: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Maybe its because shes proud.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by kingsfield(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
abumeinben:
grin
A marriage of yours, mine, and ours
but Funke no get pikin (s)
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by maryhaam(f): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirDorianGray:

Maryam I see you, Longest time.
am good dear,you?
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ikorodureporta: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
E b like sey she neva go beg village ppl undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by abumeinben(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingsfield:

but Funke no get pikin (s)

How u know bro
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by fortunechy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
LovePeddler every wia
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by kingsfield(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
abumeinben:

How u know bro
cos no blogger of iniquity told us
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Smh. A lot of balderdash undecided
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
MoltenMagma:

Good question. Perhaps Lalasticlala can help us investigate grin

Lolzzzzz. but seriously, I like Funke and dont like her attraction to men with too much baggage. God pls protect and direct our Funke this second time

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ifeomaekol(f): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
A father of 3 frm different women? A sign she shuldnt ignore------says a lot abt d man.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
This lady needs serious prayers and not marrying a father to children. Why Funke? Funke why? Funke Akindele afide ni? Am begging you don't add to your marriage predicament. There are better single without a child of any kind

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pinshure sad
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by grandstar(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2016
eyeview:

i don't!
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
in prophet tb Joshua's voice.
I can see divorce in the nearest future

madam pray
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by IJOBA2: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2016
YANCHLESS FUNKE AKINDELE
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by macminista(m): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2016
bolayei:

See ignorance abi na inexposure. Do you know jjc? So u believe he is not hardworking...no nigerian producer have achieved what he has outside nigeria..have you ever heard of big brovas? Do i know he used to pay don jazzy 250£ when don jazzy was training as a producer...do you know he is one of the few brittish citizen living in nigeria. Do you know the difference between develop and undeveloped...all his kids were born in london where women dont depend on men and yes most guys with game wey no de find papers always move on if girl no fix up. Does he look like a average nigerian with an 18 yrs old child? Well funke is doing the right thing
..guy pin down! Who told u no Nigerian producer has achieved what he has outside nigeria?
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by yewawa: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Funke if there is anything you are doing,

that you are not doing well,

please pray and cry unto God,and he will make a way

where there is no way.......

i really dont like this news.....

but i still wish u well.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Maximus85(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
GurlFriend:
Reports reaching us are anything to go by, Funke 'Jenifa' Akindele is getting set to take another shot at marriage, and the lucky man is said to be JJC Skillz of the JJC and 419 Squad.

Nigeriafilms reports that Abdul Rasheed Bello, popularly known as JJC Skillz went down on one knee and made the surprise proposal a few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary.

And she said yes!

Funke Akindele, a Christian, has remained single after separating from her husband, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 under very controversial circumstances.

JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/funke-akindele-reportedly-set-to.html

JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women. Jenifa, RUN. This JJC's Cv is bad. I hope you don't become the fourth different woman and a kid.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by dizly: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2016
It may be a scene in jenifa diary, who knows?
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by josite: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Pls tell this woman to see me for urgent counseling. She is perpetuating a wrong sequence in her matrimonial life.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Dhavido(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2016
This is just a scene from her Jenifa's diary
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by abumeinben(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
kingsfield:

cos no blogger of iniquity told us

grin
grin
grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by SirDorianGray(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
maryhaam:
am good dear,you?
I'm aii
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Iyen naa nice,, person husband lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.