Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos (40858 Views)

Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Obituary Of Imo Couple & Their 3 Children Killed With Poison (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by viviangist3: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
This world has come to an end. On the 22nd Night of this Month, people of Birnin kebbi woke up with terrible tragedy in which five people were brutally massacred. All of them were females. Which include: the mother, her two twin daughters and two other girls of ages 17 and 5 from their neighboring house who came to stay with them. All of them were massacred only the four month old baby that was at the back of her mother was left.

In Summary

A mother, 35 and four children were murdered in their home in Bayan Kara Area of Birnin Kebbi, three female and a male, including 3 years old twins and leaving behind a baby of less than three months old.

The incidence was suspected to have occurred in the night of Sunday, but observed on Monday morning.

Gov. Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State personally visited the site of the incident. He expressed his disgust and agony over the heinous tragedy, which he described as a tragic incidence.

While praying for Allah to forgive the victims, he thanked the team of security experts for their swift response and also directed them not to relent until they get the perpetrators of the crime. - From Queen X ( Vivian Gist Reporter)

See Photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/tragedy-in-kebbi-as-mother-and-4-children-slaughtered-very-graphic-photos

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by viviangist3: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by ThankGodEdeh(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jesus have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by emzila(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
AYE O.
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by Flexherbal(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lord have mercy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by knightsTempler: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is terrible, gruesome and despicable. May those who committed this heinous act never find peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Africa is an evil zone. Atimes, I just feel God in his infinite mercy will nuke this continent especially Nigeria out of the map of the world. The kind of brazen evil and wickedness coming out of this zone is so disgusting.... God forbid!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by pally1982: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Time for us to face ourselves and tell ourselves truth is now. Something is fundamentally wrong with this country. period

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by oppybouy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

11 Likes

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by eddyslim(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
God please forgive our sins and help us out of this mess.. Amen
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by akike: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is very personal

3 Likes

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by CoolSpecs: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wicked world. Rip to the dead
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by Goridoe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
ah jesu... this news just spoil my day suddenly.. sad sad sad sad ano fit chop again **throway coda n chicken** embarassed lipsrsealed

WHAT COULDDA CAUSE ALL THIS? WHO COULDDA DONE THIS? IF NA GUYS DEM SLAUGHTER, DEM GO SAY CULT MEMBERS at work, WHAT ARE WE TO CALL THIS EHN, JESUS, MUHAMMED, OBATALA.. ah very sad mehn

LIFE..AH :-
[

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by nbright: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
A b o k i
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by cocoberry(f): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Must u always occupy FTC on every of ur post? Haba! U still could have written d 'God Have mercy' on ur post.

viviangist3:
God Have mercy

See all On http://www.viviangist.com/tragedy-in-kebbi-as-mother-and-4-children-slaughtered-very-graphic-photos

3 Likes

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aye ma nika o
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by FBS: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lord Have Mercy!
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by gbens2000(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holy sh**t shocked.

1 Like

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by martineverest(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Witnessed assassination at dopemu under bridge this morning... Yet to recover from shock
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by yaqq: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
who ever takes another man's life will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by brize(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nigeria is not safe... Lets deal with that
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Whenever I read Yankee news about Guns and how people are killed by it everyday I say to myself, it was their Government that cazzd it,.. but here in Nigeria were no Gun is legalized and me seeing this mass murder everyday on news got me wonder, what's our problem in this country.. "if I'm not rich, i'd be happy staying alive in one peace n good health"... but most people and mostly the richest will. still come around trying to hurt poor soul for their selfish interest. God is watching btw and i'm watching too
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by kennyman2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
What a wicked world cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by fm7070: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Acts of wickedness is on rampage in this present age. Only God will have mercy on us.
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by Luckylife(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some times a marvel at the heinous act of some human. They live as a curse to innocent victims. may god touch their heart to transform to blessing to others and May we never be used as their victims in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by oyesam2004(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
...may God save us from this wicked world....
Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by cassidy1996(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
where's her husband?

1 Like

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos by marshborn(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Can anything good come out of the north?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.