Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Anyone Experiencing Difficulty In Processing Their E-tint Permit? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anyone Experiencing Difficulty In Processing Their E-tint Permit? (632 Views)

3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 2 Ways To Obtain A Tint Permit For Your Vehicle / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Experiencing Difficulty In Processing Their E-tint Permit? by kakameks: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just started the process of getting the new permit. Have completed the online stuff and uploaded and downloaded all necessary documents.
on getting to the police station, the guy checked some of my details to verify online, insurance and license plate number.

My license plate for both my cars had issues, one was on assigned while the other's registration was not complete. I was told to go to FRSC office to sort out the issues. On getting to FRSC office hoping to sort out all issues and complete this e-tint wahala, i was told that i need to go to Lagos (place were the cars were registered) to update my records.

They however checked my Insurance, Proof of ownership and drivers license online to be sure i don't have any issues there (They checked out) am currently trying to get hold of anyone in FRSC lagos to help with the update.

Any suggestions? and is anyone having such issues?
Re: Anyone Experiencing Difficulty In Processing Their E-tint Permit? by kakameks: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oopppsss... Posted this in the wrong section.

Pls the mods. should help in moving this to car talk section.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

@@@@@@In Need of A Good Auto engineer In obalende axis, Lagos@@@@@ / 11 Killed In CAR Clashes / Car Security And Advanced Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.