Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. (1945 Views)

Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. / Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by oceanp(f): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Willie is working was the first thing I noticed when I entered anambra state. Today I was asked to rep my school were I serve in Onitsha at awka . I was surprised at cartons of books (over 100cartons and each has over 100books) . After the brief I got to know that all those books are to be dispatched to all govt sec school in d state I mean All and each school came with a representative.
if only this kind of thing happens in my state.
My take is Willie is really working to improve the educational sector in Anambra state.
Less I forgot all govt schools don't know about the private were given buses and half of it were innoson . I was demn pleased.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by ifex370(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
oceanp:
Willie is working was the first thing I noticed when I entered anambra state. Today I was asked to rep my school were I serve in Onitsha at awka . I was surprised at cartons of books (over 100cartons and each has over 100books) . After the brief I got to know that all those books are to be dispatched to all govt sec school in d state I mean All and each school came with a representative.
My take is Willie is really working to improve the educational sector in Anambra state.
Less I forgot all govt schools don't know about the private were given buses and half of it were innoson . I was demn pleased.

wait oooo shocked shocked shocked

so if dem no tell you , you no go know? undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by oceanp(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifex370:

wait oooo shocked shocked shocked

so if dem no tell you , you no go know? undecided undecided undecided
no be as dem tell me I go know? lol. besides I have been hearing d opposite too but I witnessed this myself.

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by ifex370(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
oceanp:

no be as dem tell me I go know? lol. besides I have been hearing d opposite too but I witnessed this myself.

thers nthn better than good governance.. God shall give us kings after His own Heart

2 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
only in anambra state
people send their wards to GOVT owned schools with confidence
yet they say we are 97% traders who hardly enter the class room
willie is not just working, willie is another name for good governance

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dammm...Willie is really working... I went to Awka yesterday and I was amazed ....as in eh, that man is really transforming anambra state....I just wish that st..pid abo.ki gov will .... grin grin I no talk anytin oo

4 Likes

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by Ejanla07: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
oceanp:

Where is the picture
Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by YourMrBoo: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Anambra is on a next level bro. Am happy...

Willi deeje
Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by karleone(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bia dis OP, next time you put "see pix" and you end up not putting it, I will kpafuka your head. Don't you know that some peeps open some threads simply because there are pix attached?
Apply caution o

1 Like

Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by oceanp(f): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2016
karleone:
Bia dis OP, next time you put "see pix" and you end up not putting it, I will kpafuka your head. Don't you know that some peeps open some threads simply because there are pix attached?
Apply caution o
no vex . #smiling
Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by oceanp(f): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2016
I had to pixmix dem .
heard more are on sea and those cartoons weren't all.

mk my governor come rake lesson from this man joor. no be to sow uniform for students wen election don reach
Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by oceanp(f): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Ejanla07:

Where is the picture
I just modified.
Re: Gov Willie Is Working... Truth About That Phrase . See Pix Below. by FKO81(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2016
oceanp:

I just modified.
Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EDO STATE 2016 Apc Governorship Primary Election final results / Fayose Vs EFCC: Governor Mimiko Launches Attack / Ogun State High IGR Is actually From Land Sales With Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.