Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class (62246 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by wkkwl: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
talk2hb1:
This kept me thinking................

This just proves it right that some girls have fish brain.

Low thinkers
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by PHIPEX(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am not from Unilag but the info above can not be entirely true. He'll win best prizes in school, faculty, dept etc. By UNN standard he'll go home with close to 200k

1 Like

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by fortunechy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
just negodu

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Rajahh(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:
A car will only conveniently get you from point A to B.

A Laptop + 10k (modem + data) can bring all the information you'll ever need to you in your room.

Brains with 5.0 CGPA operating capacity will process the information and make cars out of it.

It's just a metter of perspectives.

That is thesame method used by yahoo boys.......
Brain guys deserve more than laptop and 10k
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Rajahh(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Delphi:
"The pen is mightier than the sword". Laptop signifies the pen while car signifies the sword. When properly channelled, the laptop and the means of data subscription will not only fetch the car but making of cars!. So at the long run, the laptop will triumph over the car.

Is that suppossed to be a tool for yahoo yahoo?
What are you talking about?.....is that how money flies out of laptops?

2 Likes

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Rajahh(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
wildchild1:
Do you know how much she's going to use to maintain that car? That car na liability ooo

...but with a laptop, you're sure of making it, rmbr say CGPA na 5.0,the guy will buy the car in 2 months time and maintain it properly while the girl will be looking for buyer for the car
Na wire wire d guy wan take d lappy do?
Una just dey talk like say lappy na atm machine mtchewwww
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Rajahh(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
A laptop in the hands of a wise dude will fetch a thousand of those cars.

If he's as wise as he is intelligent, he'll use that laptop to do great things like one of these inventors

http://listernaija.com/2016/01/10-nigerian-inventors-you-probably-didnt-know/

[img]http://listernaija.com/wp-
content/uploads/2016/01/inye2-720x340.jpg[/img]
What have you achieved with your own laptop?......shebi u r a wise guy too.......mtchewww
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Ejanla07: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
As dem give am laptop dey should give him smtp with like 10 million sure emails..with rdp. He is good to go..
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Rajahh(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tpave:
Your parents sent you to school to acquire education. With education, your can acquire cars of your choice.
Chai, what a pity
See as person think.............
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

If he's as wise as he is intelligent, he'll use that laptop to do great things like one of these inventors

U kW how many pipo get laptop for this country were nor get car? So u are saying they are not intelligent
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
frank talk ni
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tpave:
Your parents sent you to school to acquire education. With education, your can acquire cars of your choice.
Wrong thinking. I kW a lot of graduate driving keke in warri. Its not always abt education tho education is necessary. Success is not really by certificate
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by egbojay: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is either an Olodo or a cultist dat will think. Of sometin else than book in sch. Did her dad sent her to. Bcome miss unilag? Ur dad sent u there to make good grades. Guy u no dey read bfor atall. U dey try justify ur jonsing joor
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by clark11kent: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wat a system we have in dis country
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by EreluY(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Excellent responses. OP are you still thinking or you've now decided. If not already mentioned, today's MISSUNILAG would soon become Grandma, meaning that the beauty would soon fade and disappear. The last time I checked, degree certificates never expires.

LO KA IWE E OOOOO.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by rahman3853(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think this guy is myopic....seriously.....av u ever seen a miss world in Elites and Inventors? Mary Curie isn't that gorgeous but she can't be forgotten in science world. If I ask u who was miss world 1990 I can bet my last penny that u must google it. That money given to the guy is an incentive, but a car giving to the girl is paying her for her shamelessness. The guy has the sky as a limit, a promising future that time won't wane away, but the girl, in a matter of time, she goes oblivion in history. The reputation reduces with time. Its not the pay but the achievement matters. A typical example is politicians and proffesors, wch of this is well paid? But trust me there places Wole Shoyinka will be respected that even the president won't be recognized. Hard work pays my brother.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by JuicyGee(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
What course did he study?
Is it an extremely difficult course like one of these??

http://listernaija.com/2015/08/5-hardest-courses-to-study-in-nigerian-tertiary-institutions/

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

A Laptop + 10k (modem + data) can bring all the information you'll ever need to you in your room.

Brains with 5.0 CGPA operating capacity will process the information and make cars out of it.

A billion "likes" for this comment.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by ksbusari(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I can never be discouraged. studying is d only option I av got cos I can't endure wit hard labour. I tried it and I decided that studying would make a lot of sense.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by childgeniusng: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
It it high time, we started encouraging scholars.

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Mbediogu(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

Philosophical. True. End of discussion.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Timbuktu14(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

It's just a matter of perspectives.

God bless you for this plausible comment! God bless you!
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Kk4(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

I agree with you 100%. But, haba bros. 10k for this dollar wahala!?
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by H2Ossss(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

I still want the car, ill sell it, buy a better laptop and still have shange... (am scared of spelling the last d right way cuz of its meaning to nigerians) lol..... besides... Most final year students already have laptops as they used it for their projects.

1 Like

Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

It pains me that some pple think CGPA 5.0 means high IQ. OK! If not because we hav NO TIME i'll fix this guy with who 'want to be a millionia' but NO TIME anyway!
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by makabulchi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

Wat if I sell d car?
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by peterjero(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
mulante:

Best comment of February 2016, I must say I respect you with all sincerity.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
This clearly shows and points out what we have all known for a while...back in the Good'ol days(50's 60's 70's 80's and partly early 90's)this intelligent young man would have been like the human "Helen of troy"...companies would have been fighting to get him in their ranks....fast forward to our present age this achievement doesn't even mean squat,some companies will even overlook him and pick someone with a 3rd class its annoying and shameful...the fact is the era of Education must feed me is quite dead,if not completely dead already...entrepreneurship and physical skills and talents have taken over..after graduating with this high CGPA this lad might be at home for the next couple of years doing nothing....its a real pity but such is life.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by omotaio: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
na God blessing ft do am oo, success is not by 10.00CGPA
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some people here are busy lamenting on LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP.

am very sure the person in question should ve acquired a laptop even b4 now. To me, i think he deserves more dan a lappy & d so called 10k so that other peeps aspiring to be like him will be encouraged

The issue is that educational system in Nigeria is just too bad. A country where celebrities are more celebrated than geeks & scientists.

No wonda dollar is always skyrocketing.
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
sammydemperor:
Hehehehe... My dear better stick to your calling, u dont know how far those models go before the cars are released to them

tongue grin . Na you know OOOOOO
Re: See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class by sochima1989(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adonis3:
this guy is obviously dumb

The car is given by an organisation, Sulcata to be precise.

Plus it's actually for business purposes

The girl is used to make money

And yes, she returns the car after a year.

But for the BGS (best grad'ing student)

They'll only talk about the laptop

They won't talk about the fact that he'll be retained as a grad lecturer

Don't forget that he'll be the toast of top recruiting coys and firms

Asides other gifts that'll be presented by other private bodies and individuals

So tell me once again

Which would you prefer??

Don't be fooled

Read your book!!!

#ProudlyAnAkokite

#Adonis3HasSopken
which year self u graduate. ....... many first clasa graduates plus masters dey earn 50k. the social and economic sector celebrates such but time with God will reward hardwork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview? / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.