Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (3903 Views)

"Christianity" : How It Affects Ponzi Schemes: GIVERS FORUM EXPERIENCE / Givers Forum Ponzi Scheme Has Collapsed! / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by bodubaba24: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Givers forum is the most unorganized and most unreliable forum you can invest in.YOU rather give your money to bergers and expect devine blessings than to put your money in givers forum.
There Systems has been misbehaving for weeks now.
1)Once the person matched to pay u defaults ,U are doomed because the system will never rematch you.
2)GF brings back PHs that has been cancelled for long and matches you to pay.the trick there is to attract you with the present accumulated interest.pls don't fall for it.
3)its in GF that you will be matched with someone whose PO(account) has been suspended.
GIVERS FORUM SUCKS.PLEASE DONR PUT YOUR MONEY.YOU WILL SURELY REGRET DOING SO.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Heavance(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Omo, I no fit laugh o
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by bodubaba24: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
GIVERS FORUM.
REMACH THOSE WITH FAILED TRANSACTIONS AND
GO AND UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM.OR
UPDATE YOUR PROGRAMS.
YOU ARE NOT DOING ANY GOOD WALAHI
QUICKLY GO PAUSE MODE OR CRASH BEFORE TOO MANY PEOPLE FALL VICTIM
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
I DONT GET THOSE THAT MEAN I WON'T GET MY MONEY
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by puffynana(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Fake pop was uploaded for 2 months now.
Diverse complaints have being sent to support, no reply, no acknowledgement, issue not resolved. I av being discouraging ppl too.

Although some ppl still get paid but u can just be unlucky.

Invest at ur own risk
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Guys be patient....
As long as the scheme does not crash you will get your money back

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by sebolti: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
I think we all need to be a little patient with gf..before now I have benefited greatly from the scheme.
I do not think the OP has any stake in gf..sorry he wouldn't have opened this thread,let's try and protect givers forum Once again I think we should still be a little more patient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by tuak(f): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Thank God I refuse to pay when I was matched, my money would have enter voice mails.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
tuak:
Thank God I refuse to pay when I was matched, my money would have enter voice mails.

Did anyone force you to pledge?

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by lgboks(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
having same issue as stated by the op,
i have not been rematched since the last person i was matched with uploaded fake proof of payment.... Nigerians always spoiling things i suppose....
the admins should try and rematch people like me is all am saying....theve been trying.....they should try and keep up the good work
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by switch47(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
PAIN AND GAIN:

Last year December 13th seems to be the worst month for some MMM participants. Am not left out though but mine was a little bit different, I don't involve myself in anything as a learned person without a research. I knew about MMM April last year through a friend but didn't join that early because I need to carry out research about the scheme. But due to my tight schedule I decided to at my free time.

After research sometime October, I decided to join. Yes! I did, I participated with my spare money as instructed. November, I reap my harvest. Without wasting time I provided a help to give back to the society that rendered me assistance when I needed. To me, it was never an avenue to make quick money. I joined the scheme for the love I have for it, (participate with your spare money) is what I keyed in to. That same November, I had excess money and instead of keeping it in the bank, I decided to provide help to the needs. As excesses keep coming, after reserving the one that can sustain me I gave the remaining to the people through the scheme.

December, I discovered it was not business as usual when the news broke up, first of all, I did another study again and within myself applaud the effort of those managing the system. Later on, I saw the way Nigerian banks battling with their customers just to withdraw their hard earned money. If the system of MMM is to still continue in that period, believe me that the system would have crashed before now. Then in December, a lot felt the pain but the same people fell in love more with the scheme. Now, some are agitating that the moment the freezing period elapse and people get help they will run away, that is a lie if you can mark my words.

The moment the unfreezing period start now, more confident will restore and massive record of New participants will be recorded. I checked my mavro yesterday and what I saw was unbelievable! Because even if I decided to harvest it, believe you me I have no plan on what to do with it rather than to give it back to the society till I decide, why? Because it was my spare money as instructed and "providing help" as the system said was the rule I played in not an avenue to make quick money and my mind is made up if the system decided not to because money I gave out went into someone pocket that needed it not a ghost.

Suleiman Hameed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by espionage48(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2017
switch47:
PAIN AND GAIN:

Last year December 13th seems to be the worst month for some MMM participants. Am not left out though but mine was a little bit different, I don't involve myself in anything as a learned person without a research. I knew about MMM April last year through a friend but didn't join that early because I need to carry out research about the scheme. But due to my tight schedule I decided to at my free time.

After research sometime October, I decided to join. Yes! I did, I participated with my spare money as instructed. November, I reap my harvest. Without wasting time I provided a help to give back to the society that rendered me assistance when I needed. To me, it was never an avenue to make quick money. I joined the scheme for the love I have for it, (participate with your spare money) is what I keyed in to. That same November, I had excess money and instead of keeping it in the bank, I decided to provide help to the needs. As excesses keep coming, after reserving the one that can sustain me I gave the remaining to the people through the scheme.

December, I discovered it was not business as usual when the news broke up, first of all, I did another study again and within myself applaud the effort of those managing the system. Later on, I saw the way Nigerian banks battling with their customers just to withdraw their hard earned money. If the system of MMM is to still continue in that period, believe me that the system would have crashed before now. Then in December, a lot felt the pain but the same people fell in love more with the scheme. Now, some are agitating that the moment the freezing period elapse and people get help they will run away, that is a lie if you can mark my words.

The moment the unfreezing period start now, more confident will restore and massive record of New participants will be recorded. I checked my mavro yesterday and what I saw was unbelievable! Because even if I decided to harvest it, believe you me I have no plan on what to do with it rather than to give it back to the society till I decide, why? Because it was my spare money as instructed and "providing help" as the system said was the rule I played in not an avenue to make quick money and my mind is made up if the system decided not to because money I gave out went into someone pocket that needed it not a ghost.

Suleiman Hameed.

abeg which society are U giving back and which needy are U helping out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by deleo16(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Before you join any peer to peer scheme have you ask yourself this

1 Support team- how strong is their support team, how swift do they respond to issue or they don't respond at all

2.Duration-how long have they been running the program, can they pass the test of 4 month or more or have they celebrate any anniversary.

3.Scheme Rules-how rigid are the rules of this scheme .can they make it more sustainable for a long period of time. are new rules implement as the scheme popularity grows.

4.Realistic return-are they promising return that can last for months or a year, how visible is the return after some period of time.

5.Website-how secure is the website,can their web server contain millions of traffic. is their server on cloud space free from hackers,does their website take time to load.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by bodubaba24: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2017
GIVERS FORUM NEVER PAID MY 140K .IT REFUSED TO REMATCH ME WHEN I WAS NOT PAID.
I CANCELLED OTHER PHs.
CANCELLED PHs CONTINUED RE-POPPING EVERYTIME I DELETE THEM.
AND IT STARTED MATCHING MY CANCELED PHs.
HOW ON EARTH IM I SUPPOSED TO HONOUR THAT.
MANY PEOPLE ARE EXPERIENCING SAME.
AND YOU THINK THE FORUM WILL STAND.
THEIR SUPPORT IS THE WORST OF ALL FORUMS.
MMM SUPPORT STILL RESPOND EVEN WHRN THEY ARE IN RECESS.
ANYBODY THAT INVEST IN GIVERS FORUM DOES SO AT HIS OWN PERIL.
DESPITE MY MONEY HANGING THERE,;I WILL NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE.
THE ORGANISERS ARE CLOWNS AND SELFISH
WRITTING DIFFERENT ENTICING MESSAGES TO CAJOLE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2017
bodubaba24:
GIVERS FORUM NEVER PAID MY 140K .IT REFUSED TO REMATCH ME WHEN I WAS NOT PAID.
I CANCELLED OTHER PHs.
CANCELLED PHs CONTINUED RE-POPPING EVERYTIME I DELETE THEM.
AND IT STARTED MATCHING MY CANCELED PHs.
HOW ON EARTH IM I SUPPOSED TO HONOUR THAT.
MANY PEOPLE ARE EXPERIENCING SAME.
AND YOU THINK THE FORUM WILL STAND.
THEIR SUPPORT IS THE WORST OF ALL FORUMS.
MMM SUPPORT STILL RESPOND EVEN WHRN THEY ARE IN RECESS.
ANYBODY THAT INVEST IN GIVERS FORUM DOES SO AT HIS OWN PERIL.
DESPITE MY MONEY HANGING THERE,;I WILL NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE.
THE ORGANISERS ARE CLOWNS AND SELFISH
WRITTING DIFFERENT ENTICING MESSAGES TO CAJOLE PEOPLE.

I feel your pains bro. Negative publicity isn't the way to go. I PH 400K since December 27, still not been matched. Hopefully if I am paired to pay you, you will be singing a new song. Until then keep faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by sebolti: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2017
maria43:

I feel your pains bro. Negative publicity isn't the way to go. I PH 400K since December 27, still not been matched. Hopefully if I am paired to pay you, you will be singing a new song. Until then keep faith
Let's be positive negative publicity will not get ur money back
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by raize4u: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Morsecode:
Join now and earn #27,000 with just
#5,400. You don't need a referral/downline
are u sure cos I was told u one have to register with 18$ and nt #5,400 as stated.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by BJ0SE(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
My wife's money hang for over 1 month now cos the 2 people paired had refused to pay, since then they have not paired her, almost a month now
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by goodmorning40: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Givers forum is experiencing beginners difficulties because it is new
Have some patience becos soon u will be grateful to whoever introduced u to givers
It is the best forum
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by switch47(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
espionage48:

abeg which society are U giving back and which needy are U helping out?
MMM is a movement .... you can not stop the movement , your hate can not stop the movement , your hate can not stop our BANK ALERTS , MMM Nigeria remains solid and strong . we stand with MMM Nigeria and get our alerts while haters keep hating . Long live MMM Nigeria
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by edunaking: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
raize4u:
are u sure cos I was told u one have to register with 18$ and nt #5,400 as stated.
5400 is the conversion rate of 18$ am in my level 2
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Morsecode: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
raize4u:
That's the equivalent in naira
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by pestrolus2002(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Givers forum is working perfectly... Everything is going on fine and it's 40% increase and it's not necessary to wait for a month b4 u GH.. immediately u PH you can GH and you won't be asked to pay until 3 wks after registration
Register today and you will thank me later. Put pestrolus2002@gmail.com as ur referral email.
Thank you.
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by pestrolus2002(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Evidence

Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by bodubaba24: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
maria43:

It's like u are closer to GF admin.Pls tell them to REMATCH all my failed transactions.
NOBODY UPLOADED A FAKE PROOF OF PAYMENT FOR ME.THUS THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE.THEY SHOULD JUST REMATCH ME.
THANKS
Re: Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money by Toybreezy: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
switch47:
PAIN AND GAIN:

Suleiman Hameed.

This deserves a new thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Industries That Are Not In Nigeria / 100% Guarantee Money On Haulage Truck Investment / Get The New License Whatsapp Sender Pro **check-in For Super Features**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.