Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) (72037 Views)

Ghana Must Go (CARTOON) / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (see Hilarious Photo) / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by herkeym001(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
okay
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by centyboy: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by domopps(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lwkm

Cheeeeers
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
At times I feel happy been in this part of the world. Our sense of humour is second to none.

There are many things to love about Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Sijo01(f): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol, correct made in naija.
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by macaranta(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funny
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
I find this very funny cheesy
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by dedons: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kk
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Mznaett: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
In my neighbour's voice:
Hall dis Buhari shewdren dem
Na dia handwork be disgrin
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Omotayo7(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by SirAweezy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hilarious! I love it!!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by IbBarham(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice one... Naija dey creative
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by kingofchess(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
even the guy's shoes
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by DaintyJenny(f): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is serious!. like WTF?
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by mikkypel(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
ernesty20:
Where is the joke?
Maybe ur problem is bigger than the joke
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by mamawin(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo)

this has got me rolling, grin grin

See More: http://www.melogist.com/when-you-decide-to-go-for-made-in-nigeria-products-photo/

looks like a final year project of an art student, IMO
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Okay... This is new
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by chimah3(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ghana must go bags are not made in Nigeria undecided
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Bishops10(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
For this kind heat? undecided
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
At times I feel happy been in this part of the world. Our sense of humour is second to none.

Loool, I concur.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by fasho01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Although hilarious, I must say it is creativity at its peak!!!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by gurunlocker: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
make person no try sleep on this thing in this kind heat o.... na die be that

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
shocked see the toothpick sef na Ghana must go
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by bedspread: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where is our Common sense Senator. He should learn from this guy
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by jericco1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
ernesty20:
Where is the joke?

In the picture cheesy
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by OCTAVO: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by ibkgab001: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
SLEEP IN NIGERIA AND WAKE UP IN GHANA

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Alal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
I love ❤ this
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by ogaprime(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
ernesty20:
Where is the joke?

Oga look very well...abi make I bring hypo make you use rinse your eyes so that you go see the joke well well..

I don see joke well-well
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sunnycliff:
even if u r not happy being in this part of the world you will still remained in this part of the world. Don't speak as u have a choice or as if this part of the world is below standard. No where is better than home!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
jericco1:

In the picture cheesy

Nice Response grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Naija 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.