Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) (72036 Views)

Ghana Must Go (CARTOON) / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (see Hilarious Photo) / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by ages2020: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Wooooow. So creatve....
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2016
I just dey imagine the noise when akpako is going on, on that bed. Don't think I am naughty just expressing my opinion though
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Adesiji77: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

Made in Nigeria goods are good except that the makers lack finesse in their crafts.

From ordinary tiling, wooden products,leather products to building construction, one can easily notice quackery
and lack of attention to details -- either the stitching is jacked or the lines are crooked. Yet, they expect top
payment for what seemed to have been made by a blind fellow.

\

You are on point sir. Though your submissions may appear to sound a bit harsh, our local "producers" really need to step up their game! They need to improve themselves.

Not too long ago, I decided to patronise a few of our local fashion designers for handmade shirts when I considered how much I had expended on the likes of TM etc, but I ended up regretting the action due to their lack of finesse: awful stitchings and the like.
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by alensbaba(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Made In Ghana Wall Paper
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by 9jaRonin(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Looks more like a form of artistic impression to me.......(with the organized arrangement and all that coupled with fact that the guy in the picture chooses to remain anonymous by covering his face with a book wrapped in Ghana-must-go jute of all things wink)
#ArtRulz....
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by solid3(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
NobleAngell:
Seen

You. So u still on NL & App!
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Y sound bitter and sarcastic? Have you lost a sense of humour
then let it be humour. OneLove.
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by missyQween(f): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice..but at first sight I was scared
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by edorhe14(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2016
This Should Be Ben Murray Bruce #Commonsense
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Stanbeto: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Trust nigeria
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2016
galadima77:

Not to talk of kwarfing on that bed!
lol that one no just work at all
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
tfdgikv
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nienie(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Bamz:

Creative and funny. smiley
undecided to you..I only stated what it is to me
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Bamz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nienie:

undecided to you..I only stated what it is to me

Why so serious though? angry
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nienie(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bamz:

Why so serious though? angry
tonguetongue
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Bamz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nienie:

tonguetongue

You're just a butterfly smiley
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nienie(f): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bamz:

You're a just butterfly smiley
undecided
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Bamz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nienie:

undecided

You see, now I'm right about you being all serious.

And that was a harmless and lighthearted compliment
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by asiwaju87(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
100% made in Nigeria
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by pweshboi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
sirugos:
Thus is made in Ghana product
Haba!! Abeg no talk am for outside again, cos it's called Ghana must go doesn't mean it's made in Ghana bro
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nienie(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bamz:

You see, now I'm right about you being all serious.
And that was a harmless and lighthearted compliment
okay
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by fulfillbill(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
lestat:
You said it bruv, or imagine if all that was louis vuitton? Straight gangster

Real talk man...
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 30, 2019
My child rates this shapes very clean smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) by Ameboclassiq(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.